Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
you know i fukk with you pause....but all this is a bytch much for a chick who barely even responding to a nikka messages no?
the game really fukked up lol

There's stuff I left out, lol. I wish I had kept what I deleted!

A really good answer would have had us dig into
  • Who the chick is?
  • What did they talk about?
  • How many emotions did he get out of her?
  • Was there any physical contact?
  • Who the chick is in relation to the wedding couple?
  • Who the wedding couple is to him?
  • If they had any mutual friends other than the couple?
  • What they talked about?
  • Would she recognize him as the person behind the phone?
  • What day did he text?
  • What time of day did he text?
  • Does he own an Android?
A lot of guys come at broads with a "best practices" mindset.

I could have just said, "Send her another text and try to meet up" or "You shoulda tried to bang that first night"

He's prolly been given that useless advice all his life.

I can 99% predict what cats say when they try to put other dudes on. It's same stuff they would hear at a barbershop.

And if you've never heard that stuff, that's a good first step. One should develop best practices, like working out, dressing properly, smelling good, not spending money on broads, be confident, let rejection roll off your back, etc.

But what's next?

Just more volume? "If she don't like you within the first 3 femto-seconds, keep it moving?" You just need to meet 30 chicks a night?

There's no way to move the needle on a particular chick?
No way to get her chasing you?

Because ultimately, that's what best practices is.

That's why I prefer to add some game. (note the lower case "g", Game with a capital G is for the Pimps, Macks, Hustlers)

Give the chick intangibles, so that she gladly gives him tangibles.

The basic concept is how the economy works, how politics work, how human societies operate.

Shrink it down to just females, and now we're putting a chick into a cycle of seeking his approval...

He just needs to understand that basic human drive on her part, how she shows is, and what he can do with it.

Then he can turn a lot of cold leads into hot leads, not just this one.

And this "meet a girl at a wedding" scenario, a fairly common one, is very rich indeed.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

• Who the chick is?
  • What day did he text?
A lot of guys come at broads with a "best practices" mindset.

I could have just said, "Send her another text and try to meet up" or "You shoulda tried to bang that first night"

He's prolly been given that useless advice all his life.

I can 99% predict what cats say when they try to put other dudes on. It's same stuff they would hear at a barbershop.

And if you've never heard that stuff, that's a good first step. One should develop best practices, like working out, dressing properly, smelling good, not spending money on broads, be confident, let rejection roll off your back, etc.

But what's next?

Just more volume? "If she don't like you within the first 3 femto-seconds, keep it moving?" You just need to meet 30 chicks a night?

There's no way to move the needle on a particular chick?
No way to get her chasing you?

Because ultimately, that's what best practices is.

That's why I prefer to add some game. (note the lower case "g", Game with a capital G is for the Pimps, Macks, Hustlers)

Give the chick intangibles, so that she gladly gives him tangibles.

The basic concept is how the economy works, how politics work, how human societies operate.

Shrink it down to just females, and now we're putting a chick into a cycle of seeking his approval...

He just needs to understand that basic human drive on her part, how she shows is, and what he can do with it.

Then he can turn a lot of cold leads into hot leads, not just this one.

And this "meet a girl at a wedding" scenario, a fairly common one, is very rich indeed.
i agree with you but in practice a lot of the time it doesnt matter or make a long run difference

if you gotta do all that to stimulate an interest before fukkin, she just gonna dangle that carrot in front of you. why? cause her interest and attention span isnt high enough in the first place. so itll go up and down like a sine wave until you fukk

and then even once you fukk, you better make sure you fukk her extremely well lol...otherwise it could just be a one and done

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we all know, the more you talk and try to fukk, the more likely you are to say or do something thatll turn her off.

she either fukkin with / fukkin you or she aint.

the reason men adopt these best practice mindsets is because every girl is different and its impossible to know whatll work for one specific girl compared to another. at some point you have to adopt an approach that is true to yourself and yields the best results for you. anything else and youre nothing short of a jester for these bytches

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
we all know, the more you talk and try to fukk, the more likely you are to say or do something thatll turn her off.

she either fukkin with / fukkin you or she aint.

the reason men adopt these best practice mindsets is because every girl is different and its impossible to know whatll work for one specific girl compared to another. at some point you have to adopt an approach that is true to yourself and yields the best results for you. anything else and youre nothing short of a jester for these bytches

That's if you don't know what you're saying.
That's if she's paying attention to your actual words.
That's if you spend your time communicating with a chick, via words.

Most men stick with best practices, because they value the P too much to actually try to master her psychology.

OMG, I'm gonna lose her...

Scarcity mentality.

I chose to move past that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's if you don't know what you're saying.
That's if she's paying attention to your actual words.
That's if you spend your time communicating with a chick, via words.

Most men stick with best practices, because they value the P too much to actually try to master her psychology.

OMG, I'm gonna lose her...

Scarcity mentality.

I chose to move past that.
But my nikka

Who really is the one caring too much/with the scarcity mindset? He who is using inception and the 48 laws of power to seduce a woman…or the one who is simply being himself and if she aint with it…keeping it moving?

Like I said you can do everything right to grab her psychologically but if you have to do all that it likely isnt sustainable. Women can tell when youre trying too hard and will dangle that carrot to take advantage of it. One slip up and itll end up a waste of time and energy anyway

When i say best practice i dont mean doing what everyone else does…but rather just sticking to ones true self. We should use this as a case study though. @bucks3115…apply this meme thing and report back

My hypothesis: All itll do is make her apologize for being a bad texter or some other excuse…and then she may improve in the short term but regress back to the mean

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
But my nikka

Who really is the one caring too much/with the scarcity mindset? He who is using inception and the 48 laws of power to seduce a woman…or the one who is simply being himself and if she aint with it…keeping it moving?

Like I said you can do everything right to grab her psychologically but if you have to do all that it likely isnt sustainable. Women can tell when youre trying too hard and will dangle that carrot to take advantage of it. One slip up and itll end up a waste of time and energy anyway

When i say best practice i dont mean doing what everyone else does…but rather just sticking to ones true self. We should use this as a case study though. @bucks3115…apply this meme thing and report back

My hypothesis: All itll do is make her apologize for being a bad texter or some other excuse…and then she may improve in the short term but regress back to the mean

I respect your opinion.

I just don't follow it anymore.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I respect your opinion.

lol i respect yours. been there done that.
i just dont follow it anymore

@bucks3115 , go on your friends IG and creepily find a pic of he and his girl. send it to shorty and say "this could be us but you playing"
report back on the response

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there is a direct, negative correlation between the amount of mental effort you put in, and the likelihood you smash.
more times...she either fukkin with you or she aint
the vast majority of the women (80-90%) I've smashed or been in relationships with, it was relatively smooth from the get go or it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. no ignored messages, no flaked dates etc.

all that extra effort will yield an extra result here and there but ask yourself if it is worth it or sustainable in the long run

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.. we gon' send this one out
To e'rybody that put mo' into they cars than they do they relationship

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

• Who the chick is?
  • What day did he text?
- friends with the bride
- at the wedding, we danced and talk just a lil bit
- nah there was no emotion
- she just suprised that i went and ask her to dance a slow song
- friends with the bride
- i am friends with the groom
- no we dnt have mutual friends but after wedding, the groom gave me greenlight after talking to his wife
- yea she can recognize me
- i texted her 1 week after wedding
- Wednesday we text from 7pm to 10 pm , Thursday we texted all day
- friday i text in morning and she answer next day in morning

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
- friends with the bride
- at the wedding, we danced and talk just a lil bit
- nah there was no emotion
- she just suprised that i went and ask her to dance a slow song
- friends with the bride
- i am friends with the groom
- no we dnt have mutual friends but after wedding, the groom gave me greenlight after talking to his wife
- yea she can recognize me
- i texted her 1 week after wedding
- Wednesday we text from 7pm to 10 pm , Thursday we texted all day
- friday i text in morning and she answer next day in morning
You waited a week?

For why?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I got this fine girl number last week.

The groom introduced us.

We were texting for 2 days ,the convo was goin very well

Yesterday i text her good morning message and she answer the next day.

Dats kinda weird

Shuld i answer the msg or not

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

of course. This is just bizarre behavior, that's been normalized. What did you talk for 2 days without setting up something in person? First text should be trying to meet up, if you already met in person. Why wait? Don't answer that. But, realize that forming fake digital connections is only the illusion of connection.

I understand it, but you can't be out here hyper analyzing text messages. even though that's the game right now. Just don't empower it.

texting nonsense about your day and all that doesn't or shouldn't excite anyone, but it does, but after awhile, you are like what are we doing here? talking about what kind of cereal we like or whatever, just get in person, and go from there. I've stopped responded to texts because they felt sterile and like stunted. Dodge the meet up, but ask me about my day, eventually I have to go connect with someone in real life.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Texts has turned everybody neurotic messes. I watched a few 90's movies this week, ok 90's romantic comedies, and was struck by scenes where people just called each other, and said

"hey this is Eric, we met the other day at Tina's wedding, are you free for dinner friday"

"Sure, lets meet around 7"

There will always be the common factors, some of what bothers men and women NOW, was in 1970's romantic comedies, but overall, NOW it extra weird.

Well we texted, but he didn't love my message, and then he said goodnight, but he didn't say good morning, and then I didn't respond until he texted back, and now I'm only responding to his messages but not hitting him uP

"well, I texted her, but she left me on read for an hour, and then only HAHA'd my text, she didn't send a meme, and then she took 23 minutes to respond to my good morning"

that's insanity. but that's daily convo.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I respect your opinion.

When you begin winning by "skill", the sex is included in the deal...

A female starts "emulating" me and/or talking about when she was 12, I begin to smell blood...

It's like when football players watch film and they "play off" tendencies and patterns...

You don't even have to "escalate" and/or make moves...