Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
unfortunately, its a friends ex:snoop:
too many bytches out here to mess with your friends ex. the fact you are contemplating it says either you not really friends, you are thirsty or you're not a good friend. I've turned bytches down that were a friends ex even years after they broke up. if you not really friends with dude then that is different. but do you really wanna fukk or kiss a bytch who your boy been with? too many bytches on this planet for that.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
too many bytches out here to mess with your friends ex. the fact you are contemplating it says either you not really friends, you are thirsty or you're not a good friend. I've turned bytches down that were a friends ex even years after they broke up. if you not really friends with dude then that is different. but do you really wanna fukk or kiss a bytch who your boy been with? too many bytches on this planet for that.
edit:

was never that serious but i hear your point in regards to trustworthiness. Hes a friend of mine i dont see or talk to much any more but I still consider him part of our friend group

this was more of just a fleeting feeling and not something ive acted on in anyway. Just kinda awkward because she hangs out with my friend group a lot now, meanwhile hes become distant to us all (long story), but it also kinda makes sense tbh.

ive brushed it off regardless tho, no biggie :manny:

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
i got like 40 matches...

its just corny to me. girls take mad long to respond sometimes. not to mention the potential for catfishing/old pics.

itll always be better seeing a girl live in the flesh and talking to her > texting her. you know what youre getting
That catfishing shyt is getting worse, I'm getting very strict on who match on there.

So many with heavy makeup, angles and filters in literally all pics. I made up an excuse and left when this happened to me last summer, I can tell she knew what she did and I was lying :pacspit::bryan:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
these bytches are crazy. I get her number off hinge to set up a date. she says im free tomorrow I really like this italian place. I look at the menu its $60 for mac and cheese. yea I bet you like this place. I say something like lets split drinks and apps somewhere for the first date. all goes well we have plenty of time to get drinks. she left me un read then unmatched me. Pretty sure she blocked my number too.

I don't even know your last name and you want that as a first date? lol I ain't the one even if you are fine. Fellas there are plenty of women out there don't spend money or attention unless they earn it. Sad thing is plenty of guys would go for it and then never get a second date.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
these bytches are crazy. I get her number off hinge to set up a date. she says im free tomorrow I really like this italian place. I look at the menu its $60 for mac and cheese. yea I bet you like this place. I say something like lets split drinks and apps somewhere for the first date. all goes well we have plenty of time to get drinks. she left me un read then unmatched me. Pretty sure she blocked my number too.

I don't even know your last name and you want that as a first date? lol I ain't the one even if you are fine. Fellas there are plenty of women out there don't spend money or attention unless they earn it. Sad thing is plenty of guys would go for it and then never get a second date.
@WIA20XX I know you would do the same thing as me!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Should have set the tone and told her what the plan was. You left it up to her and she decided to dictate terms.