Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX I know you would do the same thing as me!

Chicks love a free meal.

The way to play this one, for the giggles of course,...

1. Oh I love that place, I'll meet you there
2. I'm almost there, get something for yourself
3. traffic
4. order me the steak, medium rare

and just never show up.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What's up with this whole "we never approach" women sthick dudes are starting to get on?

To be fair...

It depends on proximity and how you feel about your "ecosystem" of women..

The other reason is that "cold approach" shyt is like learning a new skill..

Some of those lumps make nikkas think twice and check out

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Should have set the tone and told her what the plan was. You left it up to her and she decided to dictate terms.
I feel you but nah fukk all that. to ask me to take you to a place that expensive on the first date and I don't even know your name? that's bushes to me. If I really wanted to pay for it I could. But that also sets the bar too high too fast. she should of been happy enough just to meet for a first date. says a lot about her to ask me that.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel you but nah fukk all that. to ask me to take you to a place that expensive on the first date and I don't even know your name? that's bushes to me. If I really wanted to pay for it I could. But that also sets the bar too high too fast. she should have been happy enough just to meet for a first date. says a lot about her to ask me that.
Don’t disagree but always set the agenda…..

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Don’t disagree but always set the agenda…..
you right. I guess I expected her to say well what did you have in mind but I should of named a different place. I really didn't even to link up after that tho no wonder she is single lmao.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
you right. I guess I expected her to say well what did you have in mind but I should have named a different place. I really didn't even to link up after that tho no wonder she is single lmao.
Better yet, “this is what I want to do and where ita going to take place”

Every time you give an option you let her dictate terms.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah its good to set the agenda

Was setting up a spot to meet this Chilean chick for tomorrow evening.

Now I already know she doesn’t drink, so initially we were going to meet for a tea/coffee.

But today I said we could still do a tea coffee or we could meet somewhere cooler and get some non alcoholic options

She was cool with that. So I told her ok cool, I’ll do the rest. Booked a reservation at this bar for tomorrow told her and she was happy.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The other thing about his chilean chick is we’ve had a few short convos this week. But I felt that we were getting too friendly. You don’t want that platonic energy to start.

I’ve talked on here before about how good innuendo is for refocusing a chick onto what you want from her.

So I had to steer the conversation back round to being flirty and getting that light innuendo going.

But not so much that turns her off, I pushed my innuendo to a certain point and left it. She was flirting back and reacting to it well. So tomorrow when we meet she’s already in the mindset that we’ve been flirting an its easy for me to continue that energy in person.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I think my young gun (31) upstairs neighbor moved a single mom into his room. (which I'm sure is not cool with his roommates - not my lease, not my problem)

He loud as a hell, but this broad is even louder. The only reason I know she's got youngn'ns, is cause she's loud as hell on the phone....

At what point in your life does it make sense to date a single mom?

25?
30?
35?
45?
NEVER?

Cause I'm leaning towards never, unless the single mom is Kardashian/Rothschild status. And I have a feeling that mental illness runs in the families, so prolly only Kylie and Khloe tbh.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think my young gun (31) upstairs neighbor moved a single mom into his room. (which I'm sure is not cool with his roommates - not my lease, not my problem)

He loud as a hell, but this broad is even louder. The only reason I know she's got youngn'ns, is cause she's loud as hell on the phone....

25?
30?
35?
45?
NEVER?

Cause I'm leaning towards never, unless the single mom is Kardashian/Rothschild status. And I have a feeling that mental illness runs in the families, so prolly only Kylie and Khloe tbh.
Depends on what you want and how you define “date”.

I’m older and was open to it at one point but as as I got older and didn’t have kids it became a non-stater for anything remotely serious :manny:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

25?
30?
35?
45?
NEVER?

I kid you not breh, I was literally just thinking about this like 5 mins ago.

I’d say either if you have kids, she has money, or if her kids are out of the house.

I know it sounds good for a kid to have a man raise him if one isn’t present, but it doesn’t have to be you.

Thing is women make it hard as well because they treat step-dads like shyt.

Anyway I’d say never.

If you’re older with no children, then you can date them if her children are out the house.

I think any man can get a woman without kids, somehow.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what you want and how you define “date”.

If I'm aware, not even "one night status", much less a FB/FWB situation. Too much can go wrong in one night to deal with a known headache.

*I do reserve the right to change my opinion if new information surfaces. :shaq: