Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Welp update: She told me we should get tested before we have sex, and I broke up with her, she even called me the worst boyfriend ever (LMAO). She texted me right after saying "can we talk?" and I blocked her on all social media. She gave me the run around saying "sex is a big step for me" and that was just a bunch of some other bullshyt, so I'm good. let it be known that this woman was shorter than me and overweight, so it wasn't about how she looked. I tried dating bigger women or the women that "no man wants" and got this bullshyt.

at 27 years old, still a virgin and 5'5 in height, I'm done chasing women. Dating app to dating app, women never liking me in real life, etc. I'm done with this shyt. It just feels like a waste of time, and I personally would rather move on with my life than to keep chasing something that I've never had luck with in the first place. If I get horny I'll buy a prostitute or some shyt. Thanks to you brehs for your advice and I'll be lurking this thread.

:salute:

EDIT: Before anyone says anything, this happened 2 days ago, so NO I DID NOT take her out for valentines day or buy her anything. She told me last week she got me a "boo basket" (whatever the fucc that is), but she can give it to another nikka she's fuccin, I don't care.

:hubie:
Do not and I repeat do not date women you aren’t attracted to instantly it always ends bad

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I respect what you're saying breh, but i'm done with all of that. I had no luck with dating apps/no luck in real life. I never fit in with society (I still don't fit in at 27, lmao) which in turn made me anti-social. People thought I was gay before I got into this "relationship" actually. I just wanna work, make money to support myself and drink beer. I go to the gym too, but it's taking too long to make progress. I don't want kids either.
based on this and your last post, your problems may extend further than your misfortune with women
you'll never get women until you fix some of those other problems

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
based on this and your last post, your problems may extend further than your misfortune with women
you'll never get women until you fix some of those other problems
I don't get women period, Breh.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
I respect what you're saying breh, but i'm done with all of that. I had no luck with dating apps/no luck in real life. I never fit in with society (I still don't fit in at 27, lmao) which in turn made me anti-social. People thought I was gay before I got into this "relationship" actually. I just wanna work, make money to support myself and drink beer. I go to the gym too, but it's taking too long to make progress. I don't want kids either.

You even typing this sentence alone is why shyt ain't clicking for you. With everything.

I can't help people with this type of mindset.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You even typing this sentence alone is why shyt ain't clicking for you. With everything.

I can't help people with this type of mindset.
ppl dont really want it. they worry about the destination and have no appreciation for the journey; they feel entitled to what they want

nikkas been working out since 2010. Have plateaued, had herniated disks, neck strains, rotator cuff issues, managed through covid etc. There are ups and downs. Yet i can say at age 32 I am at the strongest I've ever been. Thats the point; you keep going and you push through the setbacks. In the process you learn how to improve your approach, technique etc.

Same applies to everything in life…be it careers, women, money etc

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
you should be planning dates because that way you are in control and you are doing shyt you want to do.
i think this is one of the most interesting complaints i hear from women (by and large i think its legit btw). I irl hear brehs never knowing what to do with a woman besides going out to eat. (or call me for suggestions)

By no means am i saying to automatically wine and dine these broads, but there is a huge gap between pull up to my house on the 1st link and a 5 star restaurant. My point is that actually having REAL hobbies is important, because I've seen a lot of brehs who hate going out and doing anything. (could be finances or laziness or both)

This has always been one of the easiest pieces of meeting/dating women for me because im actually in the spaces that i want to be in (aka home field advantage)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i think this is one of the most interesting complaints i hear from women (by and large i think its legit btw). I irl hear brehs never knowing what to do with a woman besides going out to eat. (or call me for suggestions)

By no means am i saying to automatically wine and dine these broads, but there is a huge gap between pull up to my house on the 1st link and a 5 star restaurant. My point is that actually having REAL hobbies is important, because I've seen a lot of brehs who hate going out and doing anything. (could be finances or laziness or both)

This has always been one of the easiest pieces of meeting/dating women for me because im actually in the spaces that i want to be in (aka home field advantage)
personally, i dont think any of it matters.
all that matters is whether or not a woman is into you, and whether or not shes down to earth.

you can plan a proper, genuine date; it wont stop the girl from showing up late, flaking, being a drab, ghosting you etc. conversely, you can plan something as simple as ice cream or a coffee and have a great time. the only way around wasting your time/money on dates is to be selective with the types of women you take out in the first place

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
WRT to dates....it's sort of a tough topic and methods change as your intention changes.

1) The Drinks Date - If you're just trying to hit the first night - nothing beats a drinks date.
And if you say, You pay for the first, and I'll pay for the 2nd, and the 2nd is a your special mixed drink at your place.........

2) Activity and Drinks
- If you want to spice it up, drinks + activity (karaoke, minigolf, darts, pool, trivia, some type of dancing that isn't the typical hip hop/R&B/reggae...) The activity is usually good enough "value" for these chicks.

3) Screening Date - This is for cats that are done with their smash everything in sight phase. We've all been there. But enough females, and you just get the gist of most of em.

From the outset, the chick is pretty, she has a job, she has a car, she has her own place, she doesn't have kids, no visible tats or T-Rex claws on her fingers - but you gotta uncover her behavioral issues, personality flaws, and other things. Things that aren't obvious.

Keep in mind, they're always doing this to us, it's woman 101. What we say and don't say, what we do and don't do.

Is she a person you want to rock with and sleep with?

Most guys do not do enough screening.
They don't even realize that they need to screen.

You're not looking for perfection, but some chicks have it all looking good, but they're super narcissistic, controlling, belittling, crass, etc - once they relax.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
all that matters is whether or not a woman is into you, and whether or not shes down to earth.

you can plan a proper, genuine date; it wont stop the girl from showing up late, flaking, being a drab, ghosting you etc. conversely, you can plan something as simple as ice cream or a coffee and have a great time. the only way around wasting your time/money on dates is to be selective with the types of women you take out in the first place
I agree, im moreso speaking to men who struggle with planning or not thinking outside the box besides dinner and a movie.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Exactly. Once you can FEEL the difference between a woman who’s actually into you vs lukewarm, it’ll completely open your eyes.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Exactly. Once you can FEEL the difference between a woman who’s actually into you vs lukewarm, it’ll completely open your eyes.
what if you dont like the women that's into you?

i like bytches that look like this

hSPiEV6.jpeg

but the bytches that like me look like this

F9nxFYhXgAAyOeh

E8bc23dXsAQ27uZ

now it's either fukk these fat hoes or be ina drought what is a nikka to do?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

this Is real

Bowling
Paint and Sips
Arcades
Comedy Shows
Small Concerts
Bar Hopping(not clubbing)
Hikes
Beaches
Picnics
Museums
Art Shows