Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I'm breaking up with shorty, smh. She said she wants "more communication" during the week, but the only time she texts me is when I text her first. She got "salty" because I didn't call her the night she told me too and I pushed back asking her "why didn't she call me?" And I told her "closed mouths don't get fed" with a lot more shyt I said. She said she was "shy/afraid" to ask me to do something because she didn't know if I was busy and I had to tell her if she doesnt ask, she'll never know what I'm doing. She is older than me (29 years old) acting like this, smgdh. It's been 4 going on 5 months and we haven't had sex yet (we've tongue kissed and felt each other up). She talking about she wants "rose petals and a romantic room" and wants to be "spoiled", but I'm over this shyt tbh. I got more important shyt to worry about honestly.

Her parents say they like me and I didn't believe I was her 1st relationship, but she acts like a kid talking about "you didn't ask me to be your Valentine" and I dead ass told her "who else is it going to be?"
:dahell:

She doesn't even know I'm a virgin my damn self, but ppl, even her has told me I act "mature for my age" which is weird to me in itself. But fucc this chick wasting my time with these kiddy ass games. :pacspit:

Lol if you a virgin still she definitely saw you as a sucker. No man in 2024 should be in a relationship with a woman he ain't fukked yet. How the hell you meeting the parents of a woman you ain't fukked yet.

My honest advice would be to simp out fukk her for the expirence then throw her to the curve. You might fukk around and get hooked though. :hubie:

If she's 29 she definitely gaming.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This woman I use to talk to the other year, called herself a "female alpha". She said she enjoyed dating one of her last dudes because they enjoyed the same political view points *aka he was a feminist* and she enjoyed teaching him things even in the bedroom.

Your girl shouldn't be teaching you things you should be conducting the show. Women know they are children and play games. You have to be willing to die on that hill even if it means losing her they will respect you more. When they get with the next nikkas after you they will still be missing you.

A different one randomly called me the other week and I ain't have contact with her in over a year.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I'm breaking up with shorty, smh. She said she wants "more communication" during the week, but the only time she texts me is when I text her first. She got "salty" because I didn't call her the night she told me too and I pushed back asking her "why didn't she call me?" And I told her "closed mouths don't get fed" with a lot more shyt I said. She said she was "shy/afraid" to ask me to do something because she didn't know if I was busy and I had to tell her if she doesnt ask, she'll never know what I'm doing. She is older than me (29 years old) acting like this, smgdh. It's been 4 going on 5 months and we haven't had sex yet (we've tongue kissed and felt each other up). She talking about she wants "rose petals and a romantic room" and wants to be "spoiled", but I'm over this shyt tbh. I got more important shyt to worry about honestly.

Her parents say they like me and I didn't believe I was her 1st relationship, but she acts like a kid talking about "you didn't ask me to be your Valentine" and I dead ass told her "who else is it going to be?"
:dahell:

She doesn't even know I'm a virgin my damn self, but ppl, even her has told me I act "mature for my age" which is weird to me in itself. But fucc this chick wasting my time with these kiddy ass games. :pacspit:

She put you in the “wait” category for sex. :francis:

Not sure if that was cuz of you, her or a combo of both. But u ain’t gonne fukk. That ship has sailed.

Rn she is comfortable…cuz she’s using you for attention and validation without having to give up the most important thing…her p*ssy.

Which means you need to pull the plug and move on with your life. Sex always comes first then the relationship.

A woman has to give up her shyt first before you give her your commitment. Otherwise, it signals to the woman you’re desperate, have no self-respect and can’t get women.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
while what youre saying generally works...between the 1st and 2nd link up is extra
most girls past age 25 aint coming over the second time yall link. now the 3rd or 4th link is reasonable
Depends how you livin and how lit you are......

Your 1st facetime with somethin new n the pad lookin fly as shyt, you doin somethin casual (I be smokin, boutta pour somethin up, cookin --- somethin that's gon get them to make a comment), and suddenly they tryna invite themselves over 1st quarter where I gotta be the one like naw maybe after we link in public somewhere so I can feel you out. & I'm 29 most of the shorties I'm even linking with is 25+ easy

I'm one of them ones tho.... everyone's kitchen cook up different :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Depends how you livin and how lit you are......

Your 1st facetime with somethin new n the pad lookin fly as shyt, you doin somethin casual (I be smokin, boutta pour somethin up, cookin --- somethin that's gon get them to make a comment), and suddenly they tryna invite themselves over 1st quarter where I gotta be the one like naw maybe after we link in public somewhere so I can feel you out. & I'm 29 most of the shorties I'm even linking with is 25+ easy

I'm one of them ones tho.... everyone's kitchen cook up different :manny:
Yea, everyone’s meal too
I domt fck with women who smoke

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
She put you in the “wait” category for sex. :francis:

Not sure if that was cuz of you, her or a combo of both. But u ain’t gonne fukk. That ship has sailed.

Rn she is comfortable…cuz she’s using you for attention and validation without having to give up the most important thing…her p*ssy.

Which means you need to pull the plug and move on with your life. Sex always comes first then the relationship.

A woman has to give up her shyt first before you give her your commitment. Otherwise, it signals to the woman you’re desperate, have no self-respect and can’t get women.
Imagine all the time, effort, phone calls and dates in those 5 fukking months...and not smashing:huhldup:

Better brehs cook him here than continue the L in real life. We all live and learn

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Imagine all the time, effort, phone calls and dates in those 5 fukking months...and not smashing:huhldup:

Better brehs cook him here than continue the L in real life. We all live and learn
The fact that she was so comfortable and confident saying he’d have to wait a year before he hits says it all…

And she ain’t a virgin :francis:

I’d put this down to inexperience and hopefully he learns from this and moves on.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
you should be planning dates because that way you are in control and you are doing shyt you want to do.

Im taking this new girl to the mountains for the weekend. Im planning the whole shyt so I know what we are doing and pick things I want to do. I like doing interesting shyt so most women like what I plan. If you just like sitting in the house this won't work.

Plus she said she appreciates that I am planning everything and she can turn her brain off when she is with me. which brings out her feminine submissive side which means she will do whatever I want pretty much especially in the bedroom because she trusts me.

It's not easy having a women and keeping one. it def takes some work. however, if you do it right it will be work with out the headache plus the benefits of her being soft and feminem for you.

If you do it wrong you get the push back, the you ain't shyt, she doesn't trust you or do what you want. so when you do it wrong you get the work and the headache.

Men were meant to lead, somehow the game got fukked up and the women leading the men which makes everyone unhappy.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been on the dating sidelines for a while (was in a relationship for about 6 years) and back on the market and here is some advice and things I've picked up about today's environment.

-- Even though the apps feel like shooting fish in a barrel it's important to be selective. It's better to talk to or entertain a handful of seemingly quality women rather than juggling all your matches. You'll spread yourself thin and won't be able to focus on the ones worth entertaining.

-- When you match with a woman and after the initial messaging try to get her on a phone call or facetime asap. Texting can come off as dry, forced, unnatural, or doing too much if you don't know someone. People tend to open up and connect more when they can hear your voice. It also gives you a chance to listen carefully to get a better idea of who she is without wasting time further.

Two recent examples of this:
----Matched with a clair huxtable type. early 30's, looking for marriage, career focused, dressed well, straight wifey material nothing totish. Had a call with her and got her to feel relaxed and shorty started venting about some guy she was "talking to and only friendly with" for about a year. I asked if they were intimate she took about a 2-second pause and straight told me no :laff:Mind you I wouldn't even care if she was. but to straight lie like that was a turn-off and i didn't pursue further.

---- Matched with a teacher who use to call me sometimes twice per day (mind you she insisted on calling me first) and just vent about different shyt going on in her life. Sometimes she barely let me get a word in:laff:. One day she said some shyt that made me believe that she wanted to fukk or had a crush on a student.

-- Look out for Women using certain internet talking points. "i know my worth", "he was not giving me what I deserve", one even told me "I'm looking to be in a covenant with my husband where we make each other's life easier and joyful". A lot of these types turned out to be un or under-employed or someone's baby mama looking for a come-up.

-- If you're the one that's always initiating conversation or interactions immediately cut. A lot of these types are either looking for attention or think playing hard to get is a dating strategy.

-- Ignore the ones that are trying to spin after going ghost for no reason (no they're not going through something or whatever excuse they told you or you might be telling yourself)
---- I had one wishing me happy birthday last week after going ghost a week before and another just responded with "yes" by text to something i asked her 3 weeks ago:beli: I guess the Valentines day effect is real.

Overall spend time and energy on the ones that seem legit and are feeling you. I matched with a RN and initially, the texting was going nowhere so asked for her number and we really hit it off over the phone. Even went to see her at her job cause it was not far from mine and we just talked.
Took her out to a nice dinner a few days later and everything went well. My birthday was two days later and she took me to a nice steakhouse (she paid), bought me balloons, flowers, and a cologne. I'm definitely going to focus on her and see where things go:salute:

It's crazy how women just suddenly fall off the face of the earth and stop responding to messages, in the middle of making plans ..i know it's 6000 different dudes messaging them but damn

I just hit up a different one who answered faster so that's who I'm going with tonight
Don't sweat it bro. There are multiple reasons why. See my above.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these women & men are using dating apps as a substitute for therapy. Thats why the pool is the way it is.

The girl still got another man’s juice / stink on her and she’s bringing the last dude into convo with you.

:huhldup:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
been on the dating sidelines for a while (was in a relationship for about 6 years) and back on the market and here is some advice and things I've picked up about today's environment.

-- Even though the apps feel like shooting fish in a barrel it's important to be selective. It's better to talk to or entertain a handful of seemingly quality women rather than juggling all your matches. You'll spread yourself thin and won't be able to focus on the ones worth entertaining.

-- When you match with a woman and after the initial messaging try to get her on a phone call or facetime asap. Texting can come off as dry, forced, unnatural, or doing too much if you don't know someone. People tend to open up and connect more when they can hear your voice. It also gives you a chance to listen carefully to get a better idea of who she is without wasting time further.

Two recent examples of this:
----Matched with a clair huxtable type. early 30's, looking for marriage, career focused, dressed well, straight wifey material nothing totish. Had a call with her and got her to feel relaxed and shorty started venting about some guy she was "talking to and only friendly with" for about a year. I asked if they were intimate she took about a 2-second pause and straight told me no :laff:Mind you I wouldn't even care if she was. but to straight lie like that was a turn-off and i didn't pursue further.

---- Matched with a teacher who use to call me sometimes twice per day (mind you she insisted on calling me first) and just vent about different shyt going on in her life. Sometimes she barely let me get a word in:laff:. One day she said some shyt that made me believe that she wanted to fukk or had a crush on a student.

-- Look out for Women using certain internet talking points. "i know my worth", "he was not giving me what I deserve", one even told me "I'm looking to be in a covenant with my husband where we make each other's life easier and joyful". A lot of these types turned out to be un or under-employed or someone's baby mama looking for a come-up.

-- If you're the one that's always initiating conversation or interactions immediately cut. A lot of these types are either looking for attention or think playing hard to get is a dating strategy.

-- Ignore the ones that are trying to spin after going ghost for no reason (no they're not going through something or whatever excuse they told you or you might be telling yourself)
---- I had one wishing me happy birthday last week after going ghost a week before and another just responded with "yes" by text to something i asked her 3 weeks ago:beli: I guess the Valentines day effect is real.

Overall spend time and energy on the ones that seem legit and are feeling you. I matched with a RN and initially, the texting was going nowhere so asked for her number and we really hit it off over the phone. Even went to see her at her job cause it was not far from mine and we just talked.
Took her out to a nice dinner a few days later and everything went well. My birthday was two days later and she took me to a nice steakhouse (she paid), bought me balloons, flowers, and a cologne. I'm definitely going to focus on her and see where things go:salute:

Don't sweat it bro. There are multiple reasons why. See my above.

Good stuff. What profile prompts you been using?