Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
It seems like you’re clean up man in this situation and you lack control over this broad. Just dump her and start over, no man should be experience this level of headache on a Monday especially.

In your 20s you shouldn’t even be in a relationship.
I am 27, but I get you. This shyt is annoying breh.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I am 27, but I get you. This shyt is annoying breh.

Your focus should be your bread, career / trade / certs, your spot, hobbies, reading, health, working out, etc.

You only go on “dates” for coffee / tea, happy hour & ice cream and you go back to your spot. Simple.

Be direct with what you want, because she is following you.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Your focus should be your bread, career / trade / certs, your spot, hobbies, reading, health, working out, etc.

You only go on “dates” for coffee / tea, happy hour & ice cream and you go back to your spot. Simple.

Be direct with what you want, because she is following you.
I told her I want sex, she talking bout she wants romance to go with it... Even though she's said I am romantic... I don't know. She's even asked me what's the longest I've waited for sex, I lied (I know) about it and she made a joke saying she's going to make wait a year (I didn't laugh at the "joke") then she said "it's going to happen". 4 going on 5 months into this "relationship", I don't know when it will happen and at this point, I don't want it with her no more. She really said this NO CAP.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I told her I want sex, she talking bout she wants romance to go with it... Even though she's said I am romantic... I don't know. She's even asked me what's the longest I've waited for sex, I lied (I know) about it and she made a joke saying she's going to make wait a year (I didn't laugh at the "joke") then she said "it's going to happen". 4 going on 5 months into this "relationship", I don't know when it will happen and at this point, I don't want it with her no more. She really said this NO CAP.
dump then

you grown, she grown :manny:

she can do the abstinence thing with another dude

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Like I said before, The bottom line is, you aren’t THAT GUY.

Theres another other guy is smashing that on the side while you’re waiting. Idk any women who’s gone 4-5 months without sex

:mjlol:

If you aren’t hittin between the 1st / 2nd link up, you don’t do it for her.

Either way, Time to break up with the broad. Hit the gym, get on hinge, black gentry and start practicing. Welcome to the dark side.

Bonus gem: if a woman is logical with you, her interest is lukewarm / zero

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

Theres another other guy is smashing that on the side while you’re waiting. Idk any women who’s gone 4-5 months without sex

Either way, Time to break up with the broad. Hit the gym, get on hinge, black gentry and start practicing. Welcome to the dark side.

Dayum, you right though.

:hubie:

I'm out.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

while what youre saying generally works...between the 1st and 2nd link up is extra
most girls past age 25 aint coming over the second time yall link. now the 3rd or 4th link is reasonable

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
while what youre saying generally works...between the 1st and 2nd link up is extra
most girls past age 25 aint coming over the second time yall link. now the 3rd or 4th link is reasonable
I agree but 4 months and no sex? That shyt ain't normal and I'm not waiting no more Breh.

I didn't "force" it on her the 1st 2 months, but God damn. 4 months in and you ain't horny at all? At least for me? Yea nah. :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree but 4 months and no sex? That shyt ain't normal and I'm not waiting no more Breh.

I didn't "force" it on her the 1st 2 months, but God damn. 4 months in and you ain't horny at all? At least for me? Yea nah.
for sure. if she a virgin then thats one thing but eh...you need to keep it moving. dont fall into the sunk cost trap

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just fall back. be distant and aloof...make her chase you.

if she dont...same result.
if she do, lure her and make your move to fukk. if she no widdit. kick her out and block her

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
just fall back. be distant and aloof...make her chase you.

if she dont...same result.
if she do, lure her and make your move to fukk. if she no widdit. kick her out and block her
Agreed, but should I have told her I am a virgin? I never made it seem like I'm a sex machine, but have said I've done it before. I take everything a woman tells me with a grain of salt, but she told me she's done it before, but the dude had a "kid on her" and she "left" him. But then told me she feels some type of way because I was with other women before her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Agreed, but should I have told her I am a virgin? I never made it seem like I'm a sex machine, but have said I've done it before. I take everything a woman tells me with a grain of salt, but she told me she's done it before, but the dude had a "kid on her" and she "left" him. But then told me she feels some type of way because I was with other women before her.
i can tell by these messages youre overthinking the shyt

you shouldnt tell the girl you a virgin cause she gon think sumn wrong with you at this age unless youre religious or some shyt - then that may make a woman wnna take it from you. it also tells the girl the sex wont be good because youre inexperienced. you wanna lose that vcard? you better off lying and acting like you justin slayer to these hoes. hit them with the okie doke, thats their problem

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
i can tell by these messages youre overthinking the shyt

you shouldnt tell the girl you a virgin cause she gon think sumn wrong with you at this age unless youre religious or some shyt - then that may make a woman wnna take it from you. it also tells the girl the sex wont be good because youre inexperienced. you wanna lose that vcard? you better off lying and acting like you justin slayer to these hoes. hit them with the okie doke, thats their problem
Bet. I ain't saying SHYT.

:salute: