Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I don’t play video games and the only anime I’ve ever watched was dragon ball z if that even counts. She had on a jacket so couldn’t she was she was really working with physically but I’ve never dealt with this type of chick and don’t run in these type of circles.

I straight up told her I have no idea these anime shows you talking about nor do I really care. I know street fighter and mortal kombat characters and that’s about it. lol. I would imagine though cosplay and video game chicks would get annoying after while.
i dont watch anime but dont mind a chick who does, cause i tend to like nerdy or introverted women who dont feel a need to go out all the time
cosplay and online gaming though? I'd pass

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Breh what? :laff:
Why you sending emojis (heart emojis at that) to a woman? That's something bytches do. You ain't her girlfriend. Let her be the woman.

Yeah I don’t play video games and the only anime I’ve ever watched was dragon ball z if that even counts. She had on a jacket so couldn’t she was she was really working with physically but I’ve never dealt with this type of chick and don’t run in these type of circles.

I straight up told her I have no idea these anime shows you talking about nor do I really care. I know street fighter and mortal kombat characters and that’s about it. lol. I would imagine though cosplay and video game chicks would get annoying after while.
Introverted women are gawd tier :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's crazy how women just suddenly fall off the face of the earth and stop responding to messages, in the middle of making plans ..i know it's 6000 different dudes messaging them but damn

I just hit up a different one who answered faster so that's who I'm going with tonight

After having plans cancelled on me back in the day. I implemented always do something I was going to do anyways.

So I was going to go see that movie, oh she cancelled ah well I was going to see it anyways. I was going to teh park, I was going to this place or that place. So I'm going anyways.

As well yeah its good to have a standby until you are serious.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
After having plans cancelled on me back in the day. I implemented always do something I was going to do anyways.

So I was going to go see that movie, oh she cancelled ah well I was going to see it anyways. I was going to teh park, I was going to this place or that place. So I'm going anyways.

This is the mindset. I invite a woman out with what I'm doing. I'm not doing it to please her. So if I ask her to go get ramen with me, I was going to get ramen to begin with. I just wanted extra company. If she says no, no biggie. I was going to get some by myself. It's a far more healthy mindset to have.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
Ain't been in here in a minute.... the gawd is doin well as always :myman:

Hope the brehs are having smooth times with these shawties n not letting em get you worked up emotionally which is their life's mission, ha

Women are some of the biggest emotional and energy vampires if u let em be... cause it's only so far you'll let another man carry on before you check him whereas you nikkas are tender dikked with women.... thats why they be tryna get them cashews off us to have us depleted.... weak

I was catching up on the brotha A.C. Green nicknamed the Iron Man who only missed 3 games in his 16 seasons in the NBA off which he accredited to celibacy the entire time :wow:

Don't know if I could be so strong but moral of the story is with dedicated focus you can accomplish anything, then have your pick of the litter.

Till you get right, less is more, but when you do hit them hoes, put em through the floor. #tothebasement

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Ain't been in here in a minute.... the gawd is doin well as always :myman:

Hope the brehs are having smooth times with these shawties n not letting em get you worked up emotionally which is their life's mission, ha

Women are some of the biggest emotional and energy vampires if u let em be... cause it's only so far you'll let another man carry on before you check him whereas you nikkas are tender dikked with women.... thats why they be tryna get them cashews off us to have us depleted.... weak

I was catching up on the brotha A.C. Green nicknamed the Iron Man who only missed 3 games in his 16 seasons in the NBA off which he accredited to celibacy the entire time :wow:

Don't know if I could be so strong but moral of the story is with dedicated focus you can accomplish anything, then have your pick of the litter.

Till you get right, less is more, but when you do hit them hoes, put em through the floor. #tothebasement
Good advice but I also think a man should learn how to deal with women before he gets money. If a man that doesn't know how to deal with them gets money he's fukked and will be put through the ringer.

Last edited:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
Good advice but I also think a man should learn how to deal with money before he gets money. If a man that doesn't know how to deal with them gets money he's fukked and will be put through the ringer.
Absolutely. And a man should learn to deal with women before he gets money, so it's not a crutch in his game.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Absolutely. And a man should learn to deal with women before he gets money, so it's not a crutch in his game.
I made a typo, I meant women before he gets money.

I dislike the whole "get your money right, you'll be good" mindset many men give, only for them to get their money right and women still pick a poor ass player living in his momma's house over them.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This always one the most healthy things to learn just about life in general, but dating specifically. Think it fuels a huge "dating disconnect" between men and women. it's about independence, and confidence, when people talk about "comfortable in your own skin", this is it. One of the most important lessons in life is you have to DO STUFF. People spend their whole lives worried about the wrong thing, or trapped by their anxiety or fear, and you wake up, and you haven't done anything.

This is partly why I look at some girls crazy when they defer on invites to like dope spots and exclusive dinners, for various reasons, laziness, wrong context (not a "serious") boyfriend. But the ones that do come, they usually have that mindset of wanting to experience life.