Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

jesc07

Pro
Daps
That dude a cornball
No woman I’ve dated has ever had the audacity to ask me to pay for her bill lol

I've never had a direct ask but plenty of hints...hey I ain't gonna be able to text you tomorrow cause my phone bout to get cut off lol

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I'm breaking up with shorty, smh. She said she wants "more communication" during the week, but the only time she texts me is when I text her first. She got "salty" because I didn't call her the night she told me too and I pushed back asking her "why didn't she call me?" And I told her "closed mouths don't get fed" with a lot more shyt I said. She said she was "shy/afraid" to ask me to do something because she didn't know if I was busy and I had to tell her if she doesnt ask, she'll never know what I'm doing. She is older than me (29 years old) acting like this, smgdh. It's been 4 going on 5 months and we haven't had sex yet (we've tongue kissed and felt each other up). She talking about she wants "rose petals and a romantic room" and wants to be "spoiled", but I'm over this shyt tbh. I got more important shyt to worry about honestly.

Her parents say they like me and I didn't believe I was her 1st relationship, but she acts like a kid talking about "you didn't ask me to be your Valentine" and I dead ass told her "who else is it going to be?"
:dahell:

She doesn't even know I'm a virgin my damn self, but ppl, even her has told me I act "mature for my age" which is weird to me in itself. But fucc this chick wasting my time with these kiddy ass games. :pacspit:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
I'm breaking up with shorty, smh. She said she wants "more communication" during the week, but the only time she texts me is when I text her first. She got "salty" because I didn't call her the night she told me too and I pushed back asking her "why didn't she call me?" And I told her "closed mouths don't get fed" with a lot more shyt I said. She said she was "shy/afraid" to ask me to do something because she didn't know if I was busy and I had to tell her if she doesnt ask, she'll never know what I'm doing. She is older than me (29 years old) acting like this, smgdh. It's been 4 going on 5 months and we haven't had sex yet (we've tongue kissed and felt each other up). She talking about she wants "rose petals and a romantic room" and wants to be "spoiled", but I'm over this shyt tbh. I got more important shyt to worry about honestly.

Her parents say they like me and I didn't believe I was her 1st relationship, but she acts like a kid talking about "you didn't ask me to be your Valentine" and I dead ass told her "who else is it going to be?"
:dahell:

She doesn't even know I'm a virgin my damn self, but ppl, even her has told me I act "mature for my age" which is weird to me in itself. But fucc this chick wasting my time with these kiddy ass games. :pacspit:

lol @ all the bolded

Proceed as you will

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
lotta red flags about the setup breh but do you, it's your life. I don't play with women like that so I can't relate, you know shorty best so you gotta know how to maneuver the situation
Red flags on my part, her part, or the situation in general?

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
Red flags on my part, her part, or the situation in general?

Both. Older than you, "1st relationship", acts like a kid....can't even be direct about little shyt, that's annoying

You being a virgin isn't the biggest red flag, but does she know that you are is the biggest question. You said ppl say you act mature, based on what? most mature insight I can see is you canning her & letting her come back if she's really into you

You got middle schoolers tonguing and feeling each other up so stating that's the farthest yall went outside of sex isn't really anything crazy, it's actually childish af

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Both. Older than you, "1st relationship", acts like a kid....can't even be direct about little shyt, that's annoying

You being a virgin isn't the biggest red flag, but does she know that you are is the biggest question. You said ppl say you act mature, based on what? most mature insight I can see is you canning her & letting her come back if she's really into you

You got middle schoolers tonguing and feeling each other up so stating that's the farthest yall went outside of sex isn't really anything crazy, it's actually childish af
I'll take the L on that. Everytime I've tried to go further she said she wants romance. This relationship shyt ain't for me.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Your main goof was entering a relationship before sex

Come on guise
Shyt I thought it would lead to it and no she doesn't know I'ma virgin. I don't know how to put it, but ppl have told me I act mature. I honestly don't know.