Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
You gotta grab that little ponch on her belly when y'all making out or rub on her belly randomly to make her aware that things arent the same. There has to be a sort of moment of reckoning where she realizes you've noticed she's a bigger woman now.

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
The reason why I don’t let y’all fukk with my boi @Pdiddy like that is cuz cold approaching ain’t for the faint of heart. A nikka was at Miami Beach lookin fukkin goofy, I let my tinder smashes have me gassed lol. I’m good off cold approaching for a cool minute, yall OG’s and Papa Pimp can have that:francis:
Edit: I will be back tho miami. My full blooded Dominicana gon hold it down, fukk a cold approach:pacspit:

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
The reason why I don’t let y’all fukk with my boi @Pdiddy like that is cuz cold approaching ain’t for the faint of heart. A nikka was at Miami Beach lookin fukkin goofy, I let my tinder smashes have me gassed lol. I’m good off cold approaching for a cool minute, yall OG’s and Papa Pimp can have that:francis:

Gauge interest before you approach. If you try to establish eye contact and she turns away in disgust, then you should probably try someone else :skip:

Y'all brehs make things too complicated.

And @Pdiddy a goofy. Dude probably in his 40s moving like a creep. Can't cosign that shyt.

Mr Olympia

Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
Gauge interest before you approach. If you try to establish eye contact and she turns away in disgust, then you should probably try someone else :skip:

Y'all brehs make things too complicated.

And @Pdiddy a goofy. Dude probably in his 40s moving like a creep. Can't cosign that shyt.
Papa Pimp hater babble. Until u in the field just skr8 shooting ya shot like @Pdiddy, u can’t speak on this shyt. I walked into SoBe getting holla’d at, was feeling myself, decided to cold approach and yeah it didn’t go well. I can tell u one of them bois that settles for the women u CAN GET, and never go for what u want. Beach full of Ricans, Dominicans, and fine ass Cubans damned if I wasn’t gonna try. To my cold approach veterans:salute:, couldn’t cop that Veronica Rodriguez but I do have a newfound respect for the cold approach.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Invited this girl out to the movies (should have went with a restaurant or something) but she still wants to go the movies despite not being a movie person herself. Hopefully we enjoy ourselves :yeshrug:

Really like her too

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Invited this girl out to the movies (should have went with a restaurant or something) but she still wants to go the movies despite not being a movie person herself. Hopefully we enjoy ourselves :yeshrug:

Really like her too
Sit in the dark and focus on media while trying to get to know someone brehs

Last edited:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Sir in the dark and focus on media while trying to get to know someone brehs
Nah we got history. She's a work friend but still...

It can still be saved. We can chill before and after the film( we're planning on arriving early) :yeshrug:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Edit: I will be back tho miami. My full blooded Dominicana gon hold it down, fukk a cold approach:pacspit:
Salute to you breh :salute: Cold approaching on beach is a different level.. Very tricky dynamic, havent even tried in awhile.. Havent lived out that way in forever, I have pulled but excluding when I was doing promotion runs where it is easy to walk up to groups and generate a convo based on coming to club or pullin up on jetskis and pullin girls who had their trips sponsored by their boyfriends I can off top of head only think of like 2 women I pulled on cold approach.. And this is coming from someone who has a steph curry green light to pull up from anywhere over the years.. Miami is tough overall but the beach is all madden mode

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Really like her too
Not sure if your city got them but the cinebistro types are usually clutch in this type of situation if you already have history.. You can even find groupons for 2

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Really like her too

You says she’s a work friend what are your intentions?

If its dating, the cinema is a bad choice for a first hang.

Mr Olympia

Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
Salute to you breh :salute: Cold approaching on beach is a different level.. Very tricky dynamic, havent even tried in awhile.. Havent lived out that way in forever, I have pulled but excluding when I was doing promotion runs where it is easy to walk up to groups and generate a convo based on coming to club or pullin up on jetskis and pullin girls who had their trips sponsored by their boyfriends I can off top of head only think of like 2 women I pulled on cold approach.. And this is coming from someone who has a steph curry green light to pull up from anywhere over the years.. Miami is tough overall but the beach is all madden mode
Thnx brah and yea it was my first time out in Miami and I wasn’t thinking bout the technicalities, I’m sure Papa Pimp has to run shyt by himself before he heads out there. I was just a 23 year old with above average testosterone levels seeing one too many thongs outchea:mjlit:i had to try. But yea I can see how different places are harder for cold approaching, I thought I was finna be CSUN’s Mr.Olympia out there but got clapped up:russ: