Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is why Andy Reid got ran out of Philadelphia. That was some weak ass coaching from him. Just go for it on 4th and 3, but instead you punt and give it back to Aaron like your defense didn't just give up 2 big TDs. I didn't even like the play call on 3rd down.

That's how you coach to lose. They're not winning a ring this dude, and I have the upmost respect for Andy.

broller

Veteran
Daps
How the hell Reid didn’t go for it on that 4th down is beyond me

for real. your offense is your stronger unit, and their defense is the weaker unit.

and their offense is their strength, and your defense is your weakness.

why voluntarily put yourself in a vulnerable spot?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Lmao I know conventional wisdom says don't. But Andy gotta know his run defense couldn't even stop me running the rock

Well I mean it was around their own 40, under 5 minutes, you gotta go for it. Plus like you said, the Chiefs couldn’t stop the run at all, Reid gotta have better situational awareness than that.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this game was way too close for the packers

nah. like i said in here prior to the game, even with a back up QB, KC is loaded on offense. Its just Andy Reid is dumb and played conservative at the end and allowed Rodgers and company to stick around. I honestly didnt expect a blow out like most. I keep saying nikkas put wayyyyy too much stock into QB's and forget other aspects of the game. Plus our defense lives and dies off of sacks and turnovers and for the most part we didnt get much pressure consistently and our DB's were getting killed playing zone trying to prevent the big play.

Game went as i expected.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
@FAH1223 Ty Montgomery would've loved this offense....he could've moved back to slot receiver full time with all these injuries and we would've always had 2 dual running threats on the field at all times
fukk Ty :pacspit:

Man I like how our defense came up with a big turnover but we played soft all game long. Lucky to come out with a W vs Matt Moore :whew: