So, this woman just told me that her parents love each other more than her and her siblings.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
We were talking about relationships and I told her that she was selfish to put her wants over the needs of her future children and that's when she agreed and let me know about her family background. She said they've all talked about it and her parents not only don't deny it, they have a ”so what” attitude.:skip:

She let me know that they're great parents and her childhood was filled with ”love and lessons” but it's just known if the kids and one parent are hanging off a cliff there's no chance the child gets saved.:pachaha:

This is the first time I've heard of a situation like this. Can any of you relate?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Yes, she's mentally ill.

Daddy and Mommy issues smh. She for the game. Or you can take control and run that but you the gossiping type so I know you not doing that

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
being pregnant and having children seems way too hard for me to ever feel like that. i guess some people really don’t bond with their children.

having another kid is a pain in the ass and will never replace the kid who died. i could always find a new husband or whatever

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Depends if you do all you can to steer the kids in the right direction and they don't turn out or be on the B.S. I'm not mad at the stance but if they're more or less good then I couldn't personally take it off personal principle/guideline for having kids

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Hell nah, but that's way more common than we think.

how's the sex?

Honestly, it's extraordinary. Why do you ask though?:leostare:

Yes, she's mentally ill.

Daddy and Mommy issues smh. She for the game. Or you can take control and run that but you the gossiping type so I know you not doing that

Gossiping type for posting about stuff on an anonymous message board?

Ok.:pachaha:

Anyways, she's actually pretty well-adjusted outside of being selfish as fukk, but she owns it so unabashedly that it's damn near endearing.:manny:

being pregnant and having children seems way too hard for me to ever feel like that. i guess some people really don’t bond with their children.

having another kid is a pain in the ass and will never replace the kid who died. i could always find a new husband or whatever

That's what I'm saying! A mother who loves her mate more than her children is wild to me. Don't get me wrong, I know of several situations where a woman chooses a man of her kids but every time it's dysfunctional. But both her parents are well-respected teachers who've raised three successful children. shyt is very different to me.:jbhmm:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
We were talking about relationships and I told her that she was selfish to put her wants over the needs of her future children and that's when she agreed and let me know about her family background. She said they've all talked about it and her parents not only don't deny it, they have a ”so what” attitude.:skip:

She let me know that they're great parents and her childhood was filled with ”love and lessons” but it's just known if the kids and one parent are hanging off a cliff there's no chance the child gets saved.:pachaha:

This is the first time I've heard of a situation like this. Can any of you relate?
Cacs