So, this woman just told me that her parents love each other more than her and her siblings.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were talking about relationships and I told her that she was selfish to put her wants over the needs of her future children and that's when she agreed and let me know about her family background. She said they've all talked about it and her parents not only don't deny it, they have a ”so what” attitude.:skip:

She let me know that they're great parents and her childhood was filled with ”love and lessons” but it's just known if the kids and one parent are hanging off a cliff there's no chance the child gets saved.:pachaha:

This is the first time I've heard of a situation like this. Can any of you relate?

Nope fukked up but at least the parents took care of them and didn't abandon them.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were talking about relationships and I told her that she was selfish to put her wants over the needs of her future children and that's when she agreed and let me know about her family background. She said they've all talked about it and her parents not only don't deny it, they have a ”so what” attitude.:skip:

She let me know that they're great parents and her childhood was filled with ”love and lessons” but it's just known if the kids and one parent are hanging off a cliff there's no chance the child gets saved.:pachaha:

This is the first time I've heard of a situation like this. Can any of you relate?
Someone broke it down clear as day and I was like :ohhh:

God - Spouse - Kids

God (Most of the coli aetheist :bryan::beli::sitdown:) but for those who know, know

but you put your spouse ahead of your kids, simply because you both will be together (unless GMB) after the kids are grown and leave the house.

Where a lot of people go wrong is they put the kids first for all that time, then when the kids leave and its only them...they are like :lupe::birdman:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, it's extraordinary. Why do you ask though?:leostare:

Gossiping type for posting about stuff on an anonymous message board?

Ok.:pachaha:

Anyways, she's actually pretty well-adjusted outside of being selfish as fukk, but she owns it so unabashedly that it's damn near endearing.:manny:

That's what I'm saying! A mother who loves her mate more than her children is wild to me. Don't get me wrong, I know of several situations where a woman chooses a man of her kids but every time it's dysfunctional. But both her parents are well-respected teachers who've raised three successful children. shyt is very different to me.:jbhmm:

What the hell did you say to me? I literally don't know what the hell you were trying to say :jbhmm:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Lol.

I'm sure the parents just carried a "united front parenting style" over into their kids adult lives.

Kids will try to play you against each other...

I doubt they would actually choose to save each other if their kids life was on the line.

If its brought up I always tell my kids that daddy is my favourite person in the family, that way i dont have to choose sides in their fights or deal with excess bull from them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically her parents raised her to be a selfish person who believes her needs should come before everyone else including her children?