The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Boston loses tonight its over. Warriors can still win being down 3-1 with 2 of me being left in Golden State. Curry is fine he will have to play like a top 10 player ever that people are calling him.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone counting the warriors out I see :scust:
They playing like shyt breh what you want?

Should not have lost Game 1 and played like doo doo in Game 3

Steph is gonna be playing hurt, Draymond is not contributing offensively, Poole's BB IQ is severely lacking

Ain't enough Icy Hot in the world to make Iggy's minutes worthwhile at this point

Dubs going out sad and giving Boston another championship....shyt is gross

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
If Boston loses tonight its over. Warriors can still win being down 3-1 with 2 of me being left in Golden State. Curry is fine he will have to play like a top 10 player ever that people are calling him.

Let’s say they win tonight, Boston haven’t lost 2 games in a row in 5 months(13-0 with a 17 point win margin after a loss). You think they losing 3 after being up 3-1 and they have an 8-3 on the road with a double digit point differential in the playoffs. Wtf are you smoking? Warriors lose tonight and this shyt over.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
These white Boston fans so annoying, but I think these white warrior fans might be even more so. So I honestly don’t even know who I want to win more because I really like the players on both sides. Great series. Always nice seing Bron in the finals. But the fresh atmosphere is pretty dope

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s say they win tonight, Boston haven’t lost 2 games in a row in 5 months(13-0 with a 17 point win margin after a loss). You think they losing 3 after being up 3-1 and they have an 8-3 on the road with a double digit point differential in the playoffs. Wtf are you smoking? Warriors lose tonight and this shyt over.

In 2016 the warriors never lost 3 in a row all season. How'd that work out in the finals games 5 6 and 7

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
These white Boston fans so annoying, but I think these white warrior fans might be even more so. So I honestly don’t even know who I want to win more because I really like the players on both sides. Great series. Always nice seing Bron in the finals. But the fresh atmosphere is pretty dope

fukk them fans. It's GSW players that have tormented me and my Rockets so.... let's go Celts :snoop: