The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
In 2016 the warriors never lost 3 in a row all season. How'd that work out in the finals games 5 6 and 7

Warriors don’t have a Prime LeBron James. They have a Kyrie(that disappears in the 4th when it matters) in Steph Curry and a lot of things had to go right for the Cavs to make that happen like Draymond Green going bath salt crazy and getting suspended for game 6 and LeBron and Kyrie BOTH going for 41 points in a game on the road. This warriors don’t have a 2nd option that you can pencil in for 30.

sddefault.jpg

Klay and Steph doing this?

main-qimg-5fdd8274f28d52bc52bfb91513f7abf1-lq

E_h00g9XoAQx5BV

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Warriors don’t have a Prime LeBron James. They have a Kyrie(that disappears in the 4th when it matters) in Steph Curry and a lot of things had to go right for the Cavs to make that happen like Draymond Green going bath salt crazy and getting suspended for game 6 and LeBron and Kyrie BOTH going for 41 points in a game 7 on the road. This warriors don’t have a 2nd option that you can pencil in for 30.

sddefault.jpg

Klay and Steph doing this?

main-qimg-5fdd8274f28d52bc52bfb91513f7abf1-lq

E_h00g9XoAQx5BV

The way you post..it's like youre trying to convince yourself that your team will be ok. Just relax breh..enjoy the game.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Hot Take:

If Ja didn't get hurt, the Grizzlies would be up 2-1 at this point with Ja being only 2 games away from being THE face of the league.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Imagine u catching feeling for a man u dont know like u hos bytch :skip:
Now that I’ve embarrassed your geek ass for bragging about internet chat board points your reduced to pulling the “feelings card” when it was you who became triggered by my post lol

:russ: :russ: :russ:

What a fukkin GEEK lmao

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The way you post..it's like youre trying to convince yourself that your team will be ok. Just relax breh..enjoy the game.

Dawg you been @ me the entire series. Why would I try to convince myself we will be okay after watching my team win 2 out of 3 games with 2 of those games being on the road.

That other fakkit I blocked too with moneygrip handle are you the same guy with an alias? I never seen you around here who are you?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Now that I’ve embarrassed your geek ass for bragging about internet chat board points your reduced to pulling the “feelings card” when it was you who became triggered by my post lol

:russ: :russ: :russ:

What a fukkin GEEK lmao
Capt save a Draymond

Up up and away
superman-man.gif

Typing a novel

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Capt save a Draymond

Up up and away
superman-man.gif

Typing a novel
Now this geek is leaning into the “feelings card” rambling after I embarrassed him for being a grown man bragging about internet chat board points :russ: :russ: :russ: babbling about 2 sentences being a novel :dead:

why you not bragging about your chat board points no more family? What happened…

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Now this geek is leaning into the “feelings card” rambling after I embarrassed him for being a grown man bragging about internet chat board points :russ: :russ: :russ: babbling about 2 sentences being a novel :dead:

why you not bragging about your chat board points no more family? What happened…
superman-man.gif

Protect ya man ass hero :dead: