The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
superman-man.gif

Protect ya man ass hero :dead:
Protect your internet chat board points ass GEEKS

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yoooooo :russ: :russ: :russ: nikkas in here talking about “I got more chat board points than you” LMAOOooOoo that shyt hilarious to me... I hope you a teenager bro

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Draymond a whole oh bag. Put that effort the barking, the yelling at the bench to attacking the rim and get a damn bucket. It's go time and he wanna Queen out :dame:. Pause that comment I have no knowledge what that means nor I have done such activity. This statement is not a representative of me not Harlem or Dame Motor oil, Dusko Poppington how could a man work for another man industries Inc.

:comeon::dame::dame::dame::dame:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Dawg you been @ me the entire series. Why would I try to convince myself we will be okay after watching my team win 2 out of 3 games with 2 of those games being on the road.

That other fakkit I blocked too with moneygrip handle are you the same guy with an alias? I never seen you around here who are you?

I never seen you either. But I don't go into Boston threads like that. I've been at you cuz you post obnoxious shyt non stop when your team wins... but seem a little shaken up when they lose.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You posting here :dead:

U logged in to defend a male like a wife

superman-man.gif
You log on to get internet chat board points from “e-friends” like the fukking GEEK you are :dead: Poindexter ass nikka really came in flexing about some chat points tho :russ:

fukk

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finals schedule is kind of ridiculous. Game 5 is Monday. Potential Game 6 and 7 on Thursday and Sunday respectively. I understand needing travels days, but its easy to see why some folks(at least that I talk to) are losing interest when you have games so spread apart as well as blowouts

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Man when he's locked in...this team is so tough to beat... He's the one that's really the bellwether for this squad..when he's right..theyre winning :yeshrug:

He gets too excited at times and feels like he can take over the game offensively. Unfortunately he’s the only one who feels that way. Defensively he’s a Problem.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I never seen you either. But I don't go into Boston threads like that. I've been at you cuz you post obnoxious shyt non stop when your team wins... but seem a little shaken up when they lose.

I been here since the SOHH days, You never see me because I don’t be where you be at, this ain’t the gossiping part of the site TLR is that way👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾… I’m here when we win and when we lose. I don’t stop posting even when we lose.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He gets too excited at times and feels like he can take over the game offensively. Unfortunately he’s the only one who feels that way. Defensively he’s a Problem.

Good piece on him yesterday in SI

The Celtics are a lot harder to take down when Smart is a threat to score, but when he’s dialed in everywhere else, dominating the margins and fortifying the best halfcourt defense NBA basketball has seen in quite some time, Boston feels unbeatable. On what may end up being the most important play of the game, Smart took advantage of every Warrior momentarily forgetting he existed by crashing the offensive glass and instigating the six-car pileup that led to Green’s sixth foul and Curry’s foot injury.