The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You see it. It’s just drive and kick, drive and kick and hope the D collapses enough to give up wide open threes. Well GSW stopped collapsing and the offence dried up.

:what:

That was still happening late in the 4th but the C's bricked all wide open shots.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skysports-damion-lee-golden-state_4834912.jpg

I'm her side dude......fukk the shyt out of her better than her husband :mjlit:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Boston 1.0, the Boston I've watched so many times. It's like they go away from letting White run shyt so Tatum and Brown can Iso and drive and kick all game long. Its ugly fukking Basketball and it leads to a shyt load of turnovers.
Iso ball era is dead
There are games were he does a MUCH better job finding team mates and dishing assists (or hockey assists). I'm not sure if today that was missing solely because of him, because of the Warriors D or the Celtics O just having less movement.

Tonight he was either shooting threes or throwing up complete bullshyt, it was hilarious.
He can’t beat Wiggins easily so he’s not able to get those passes off with Wiggins right there. Tatum need to shoot more midrange to open up the rest. He started this game with a quick turnaround midrange over Wiggins and never went back to it. I thought he had found something.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It wasn't even as if though the Warriors were balling out in the 4th quarter. Celtics were super bad on offense. I don't understand who they think is going to block their shot when they get in the paint. The get past their man and into the paint and never look to finish. Just wild kick outs for 3 pointers.