The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And yet it was good enough to get him All-NBA First Team

20220524_INSIDE_ALL_NBA_1ST_TEAM.mp4-1653440218344.png
this shyt doesnt really matter

bron, KD and steph are better than everyone on this list except giannis

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
To be fair, he tried like 5-7 other midrange jumpers that were easier or equal to the one he hit in the 1Q against Wiggins. And all of those shots were shot as fukk, one wasn't even close to get to the fukking basket :dead:

Tatum has never been a good midrange scorer. His fg% from 10-16 feet has gotten worse every year of his career and is 38.2% for his career. His 16-3P% has been up and down and is 39.7% for his career.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Steph finally has his Finals “legacy” game that people being harping on him about not having. No doubt in my mind that Steph wants this title badly.
Steph already has a legacy game on his resume before the finals started. How do people keep forgetting Chef Curry's 37-point performance in the 2015 NBA finals in Game 5 when he scored 17 points in the 4th quarter versus the Cavs? :what:

I swear people need to stop with the hot take and actually watch the damn game.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Celtics can still win, but this series was exactly why I was like you don't want to go up against defending/recent champions. Warriors have fukked up multiple times and are tied. What happens if Klay goes off of on some Game 6 shyt???? :wtf:

If GS wins game 5, then I can see them closing out the series in Boston.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dominated/could’ve won game 3? and they didn’t dominate tonight. Stop box score watching.

Yea. It’s frustrating because Boston is the better team. The Warriors are the old veteran boxer that still has his punch but everything else is slower or a step behind from their prime years. If not for Steph playing out of his mind and Tatum playing like a complete moron, Boston wins. At this point I kinda want Golden State to win because Boston doesn’t deserve it. Being that inconsistent and that incompetent shouldn’t be rewarded.