The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

That was still happening late in the 4th but the C's bricked all wide open shots.
Those weren’t good shots. Stand still catch and shoot threes when the defence doesn’t collapse are never a recipe for success. Open threes are a much higher percentage shot when the defence has had to shift or collapse and GSW wasn’t doing that in the second half

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They do this shyt all the time in the RS as well.
And yet it was good enough to get him All-NBA First Team

20220524_INSIDE_ALL_NBA_1ST_TEAM.mp4-1653440218344.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Iso ball era is dead

He can’t beat Wiggins easily so he’s not able to get those passes off with Wiggins right there. Tatum need to shoot more midrange to open up the rest. He started this game with a quick turnaround midrange over Wiggins and never went back to it. I thought he had found something.
To be fair, he tried like 5-7 other midrange jumpers that were easier or equal to the one he hit in the 1Q against Wiggins. And all of those shots were short as fukk, one wasn't even close to get to the fukking basket :dead:

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's the finals. With those regular scouting reports and film sessions they know every move they're gonna make before they make it.
This was quite evident in the 4th Q. I’m interested in seeing if Boston’s O can beat GSW’s D in game 5. Very intrigued by what I saw GSW do defensively in the second half.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Those weren’t good shots. Stand still catch and shoot threes when the defence doesn’t collapse are never a recipe for success. Open threes are a much higher percentage shot when the defence has had to shift or collapse and GSW wasn’t doing that in the second half

Breh they were open 3's.

Steph's shots were better contested, he just hit them.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
No idea how the Warriors pulled this off. Steph did the damn thing today. Celtics fell in love with chucking 3s

Their shot selection the last 5 minutes was abysmal…they had the advantage in free throws and refused to attack a Looney/Green front line. Went away from what worked for them the whole game

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, he tried like 5-7 other midrange jumpers that were easier or equal to the one he hit in the 1Q against Wiggins. And all of those shots were shot as fukk, one wasn't even close to get to the fukking basket :dead:
True he did attempt them you’re right. He just wasn’t able to catch Wiggins sleeping again I guess haha