"We Need Big Guards & Wings Who Defend Like Dogs" - Official Washington Wizards 2022 Offseason Thread

Will Tommy Sheppard continue to falter in the NBA Draft and sign contracts with mid-talent?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 you see the Wizards still pushing for Collins?

I could see a consolidation trade of all the 4s we have.. Collins fits the distressed asset that Tommy Sheppard likes to pursue. Ted doesn't want to pay the luxury tax and they're about $2M under. So, it can't add money.

I think the Kings might make that move for Collins though.

Most probably the rotation now:

PG: Morris/Wright
SG: Beal/Davis
SF: Barton/Kispert
PF: Kuzma/Avdija/Hachimura/Gill/Todd
C: Porzingis/Gafford

@thewiz
@lochead
@mastermind
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Icepick Isaacs
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@Jack!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Glad tommy didn't sign Tyus...

Delon is a low key a very good pickup:ehh:

i remember during the playoff thread commenting that he was single handedly helping atlanta with his on ball defense, he was keying come backs and stuff. at the very least if we have kris dunn and his defense, delonte and his D, johnny davis and his D, deni, gaff and porzingis we do have a couple dogs. not sure about Barton and montes D currently. and unfortunately we will get Beal and Kuzma in there who are logging heavy minutes so it might not even work out.
But we did get some dogs. Hopefully dunn and delon can get run. its like we concentrating on on the ball defense and rim protection. Im worried about big man depth though.

Daps
I could see a consolidation trade of all the 4s we have.. Collins fits the distressed asset that Tommy Sheppard likes to pursue. Ted doesn't want to pay the luxury tax and they're about $2M under. So, it can't add money.

Just saw on CBS Sports (don't ask why I'm here lol) they were putting together a package idea for John Collins to the Wizards and this guy said. Kuzma, Deni, Kispert and a 1st Round Pick. HELL NAH! That's ridiculous. Tommy Sheppard don't you DARE! :sadcam:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just saw on CBS Sports (don't ask why I'm here lol) they were putting together a package idea for John Collins to the Wizards and this guy said. Kuzma, Deni, Kispert and a 1st Round Pick. HELL NAH! That's ridiculous. Tommy Sheppard don't you DARE! :sadcam:
fukk noooo. John Collins ain’t moving any needles.