Young Men Giving Up On Marriage, Because "Women Aren't Women Anymore."

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
The typical American woman:

• Is career oriented and has a full time job
  • Expects her husband to still pay all the bills but somehow doesn't believe in gender roles
  • Believes she is entitled to a successful man making 100k
  • Refuses to take any man shorter than 6ft tall seriously
  • Complains about 'fukk boys' who only want hook ups but 80% of men on her online dating sites and in real life are completely invisible to her
A lot of women I went to college with are a couple years away from 30 and the paradigm shift of their Facebook and Twitter/Instagram posts has been a sight to see. They went from hardcore feminism during college to all out panicking about not being able to find a husband who meets their stratospheric standards. They wasted their 20s thinking that they would still be getting the same attention from younger and older men at 27 years old. As if human beings stopped producing children after 1991 and those men would wait around for them on bended knee forever rather than enjoy having sex with and dating women who are 7 years younger and actually in their prime.

This isn't just America either. These attitudes and patterns have quickly become an American export.

There is no incentive as a man to get married in Western society unless you get a woman pregnant. Other than that it is a one sided deal especially if you're successful or if she is already bring children into the relationship.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Some do, but I specifically was talking about a feeling of hatred towards men

:francis:
Ummmm. It that does apply to bw as well. Hatred is a strong word but if you don't think the high amount dykes and lesbian bytches in the black community isn't due to some I'll feelings towards men esp bm. You're not being serious.

There are a lot of lesbo and dyke bytches with kids in the black community. In fact a decent amount of bw who are scorned by men end up with 2 kids and a dyke bytch as a partner.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Why are they being told that then, if that's the case? :jbhmm:
Culture changes, it is a fluid beast. Nowadays it's common rationale why marry an older woman that has a partner count of 10+ when you can have a serious relationship with a younger woman that is more attractive, less jaded. Women have a shelf life, life ain't pretty for the average woman past 30. Whereas a man's value doesn't fall at the same rate. A 35 year old man could finally get his things in order and build a fantastic life with a young woman but a 35 year old will have fertility problems and age is not a determiner of maturity.

Not to mention, with all the high profile divorce rapes as a man if you're going to get married, if that is in your DNA, you should at least wait and get what you want.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s because-young nikkas today got evidence by the way of social media that majority of these broads are full of shyt and u looking for a life of hell

If guys had social media 20,30 plus years ago a lot of them pockets would be intact

As a Gen-X'er I agree with this statement.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: not surprised. Some chicks will let you fukk them all kind of ways, nutt in their mouth, all types of freak shyt and want you to wife them.

But soon as you say can you cook it's :usure: "cook what? food, we're not in a relationship, you get those things when we're a couple "

:gucci: how you want me to wife you if you're not doing wifey things?

:dwillhuh: so you let a nikka nutt in your mouth, in your box but cooking dinner is a no go?

:blessed: OK imma just string you along and keep smashing until wife material comes around.

Getting to point of even looking at someone as wife material is the problem, it's self for younger generation.