Young Men Giving Up On Marriage, Because "Women Aren't Women Anymore."

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is white guy shyt. The hatred towards men part ain't coming from black women (And one or two LSA post or tweets don't change that)
Not in real life at least black woman only on that type of time on the internet white girls live that hating men shyt it’s crazy the stories some of my white homies told me :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've noticed being 33 and on some dating apps there are alot of beautiful, childless, educated women 27 and up with great jobs ah well :mjlit:

As a man the older you get the wiser you get. And plus with the internet although there is alot of simps many men are much smarter than they were in the past. They can see and have read men getting railed over the coils. Men going from seeing their child every day to once a week in a room with a cac with glasses and a notepad watching their every interaction with their child.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
"you buying women food on dates? you a simp" :hula:"women are making their own money and not allowing us to be men that will take care of them"

:mjlol:
This post doesn't make sense. These are two different types of men seeking two different things from women.

A man who will pay for a date isn't the guy who will talk about simping a female.

Common sense.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol:
This post doesn't make sense. These are two different types of men seeking two different things from women.

A man who will pay for a date isn't the guy who will talk about simping a female.

Common sense.

bullshyt. These nikkas literally center their arguments in mistreating women on the idea that the women of today are different than in times past.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A lot of people ain't shyt both men and women and a person don't gotta be a detective, the way people are on social media sends flags and it's difficult to take them seriously. As a man you don't want a young bird takin hoe babble but you don't want a worn out "ready to be good" princess who fukked around her whole life but now wanna settle down with a sucker lol

There ain't as many well educated professional women who ain't hoes. I don't think it's too much to ask, you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with this female once you tie the knot, you need to be sure she is who you think she is

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Hmmm...I just watched this YouTube video kinda sorta about this topic.

I think with most black men and women have kinda been pitted against each.

Society tells black women they are strong and independent... what do you need a man for? Black men see this and go so she says that she doesn't need me so why even bother trying to help.

People are trying to make black women seem more masculine and black men the latter when they want to step up and help.

I believe the ass hats on the coli call it simping. I call it treating a lady with respect. As long as she is giving it... I don't see the problem in helping.

Marriage is about give and take and most people wanna take and never give. Being open , vulnerable, accepting, loving, etc etc gets you a spouse... Not singing lil webbie. Women don't wanna be submissive. Being submissive doesn't mean you have to be a slave... But letting a man direct the path his family should go provided that it is the right path.

Men should allow his girl/wife to have a voice as well. Don't just say I'm the man and I know what is right. You'll just be pushing her away and to that I can do bad all by myself mentality.

As soon as black men and women realize they should be uplifting and not tearing down.... You'll see more black love out here winning.

Last edited:
Daps
I dunno, that article seems to be pointing to that whole MGTOW movement-mentality among men which I don't wholly agree with. Why are they asking the people who are refusing to get married about this?

Why not ask husbands who are married to wives with a similar income if they feel respected or if they feel their role is diminished? The results to that would be more telling than surveying men from a sample size who may be speaking from insecurities that haven't been substantiated by experience.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Not in real life at least black woman only on that type of time on the internet white girls live that hating men shyt it’s crazy the stories some of my white homies told me :wow:
Share some stories and make the thread interesting. Could be good. :ehh:

I've noticed being 33 and on some dating apps there are alot of beautiful, childless, educated women 27 and up with great jobs ah well :mjlit:

As a man the older you get the wiser you get.
Drop some canoodle and cavort stories of these online adventures. :jbhmm:
If they're beautiful childless and educated, why are they on a dating app? That's almost no baggage. :jbhmm:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
A lot of people ain't shyt both men and women and a person don't gotta be a detective, the way people are on social media sends flags and it's difficult to take them seriously. As a man you don't want a young bird takin hoe babble but you don't want a worn out "ready to be good" princess who fukked around her whole life but now wanna settle down with a sucker lol

There ain't as many well educated professional women who ain't hoes. I don't think it's too much to ask, you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with this female once you tie the knot, you need to be sure she is who you think she is

The thing is some people have internal issues and they will see marriage as like a fix to show the whole world that the they are worthy of marriage.People rush into things.Think about it.If a woman has to passively push you into marriage.There is a strong likely hood it will not work out.And you both have wasted your prime years because society said it was a good idea to get married.Even before the wedding you are already footing the bill.Spending thousands on a bullshyt engagement ring that screams money,money,money.