AceAge

Pro
Daps
Switchblades are illegal AF in NJ/Ny
cafe nuñez on 35th btwn 8th and 7th has good happy hour and mad dominicans. whole vibe is dope.
giphy.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
when i get back stateside we gotta link up.

there's a few spots in philly and everytime i go its guaranteed.

its hard to find wifey type joints in the tristate tho, but these broads are def fukking.

like the other dude said, brooklyn is where it's really at.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Since this the topic anyway do any of yall know any decent bars in North Jersey? Been looking for a laid back place to go to solo but I don't feel like stumbling into the wrong bar on some :mjpls;

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Vivo Lounge in the ironbound used to be poppin on Wednesdays...don't know how it is now but there was always some decent joints in there. if you really wanna see the best that part of the city has to offer hit Ferry St. in the daytime. east ironbound is not as turnt up as other areas of Newark but dont trick yourself into thinking that shyt is sweet out there. it's still the Bricks so stay on point. 2017 cars are popular with carjackers so stay on extra alert. watch your surroundings at red lights. always leave 1 1/2 car lengths between you and the person in front of you. you'll be good bro.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
not sure how far you're willing to travel, but i find CT pretty under rated. on the way up, Westchester has great gyms if that's your thing ( my chick had me as a guest in her gym and that shyt takes up acres, too bad i can only guest every weeks or so).

i find Westchester chicks to be a bit bougie, and CT chicks have money, but are generally more fun. I look, but don't really mess with BX chicks (where i live). Lately, i've been realy appreciating the vibe of the remaining black folk in BK ( Try Brooklyn Moon Cafe).

Queens is cool for international flavor, and Manhattan has a bit of everything.

Daps
Rednecks are wayyyyyyyyy down South near Vineland/Wildwood/Cape May.

The people there are very :mjpls: and my boy who went stayed at a motel found quite a few Confederate flags. :francis:

No lies told. I've seen more confederate flags up north than any time in the South.

DO NOT CARRY A SWITCHBLADE. EVER. Cops tried to give me weapon possession for a home depot box cutter, that i actually used for work, that they found in my car. Judge dropped the charge but a switchblade wont get dropped.

cafe nuñez on 35th btwn 8th and 7th has good happy hour and mad dominicans. whole vibe is dope.

No lies told as well. Cops have a :francis: charge where anything "perceived" as a weapon can be CHARGED as a weapon in Jersey. I'm talking about legal authority to charge people who carry actual pens/flashlights as weapons, if you're dumb enough to tell them you carry it for "self-defense". Buy some pepper spray and carry a 3-inch "utility blade" that isn't a switch blade or to be used as a "weapon". The Northeast is a great place to stack chips and make money, but COL will drain it fast unless you're really disciplined. I legit know breh's who spend 10-20k a year extra on going out and getting food/liquor. Some of these clubs/restaraunts prices can be straight :scust:.

Also, some of the expectations of these thots and hoes on what a man is suppose to provide is :mjlol: in the NYC/NJ area. I know plain-faced Dominican hoes who speak ghetto english and are single mom's who make under $15/hr, who legitimately expect men to shower them with super niche luxury brands(stuff that's European high fashion), but these same hoes consider Love-and-Hip-Hop as the pinnacle of programming and something to strive for. :deadmanny:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Since this the topic anyway do any of yall know any decent bars in North Jersey? Been looking for a laid back place to go to solo but I don't feel like stumbling into the wrong bar on some :mjpls;

JC/Hoboken has a couple

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Plenty of them in Hoboken / jersey city

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure those are expensive

Depends on what you consider expensive, you ain't gonna find $2 shots and $15 buckets of coronas but also if you looking for that price range might as well go to Elizabeth or Paterson and hope the wolves don't get you