Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Welcome to the area brethren
25pir0p.jpg

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:russ: but hey, people do it :mjlol:. Good luck to them though

People do it because they're commuting from the faraway suburbs where the NJ Transit doesn't penetrate.

Since OP is in Newark with access to both the NJT and PATH to the city, he has no need to deal with 2 hour traffic to the city

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Good stuff breh, thanks. If anybody drops in with specific places I can hit the spot up and post pics and reviews.:leon: I don't mind rolling solo, so no doubt I'll bump into some people while I'm out here.

Do you like Trinidadian food? If you are in Brooklyn hit up Glorias in Crown Heights or Ali's Roti in Bed Stuy on Fulton street. Both spots arent that far from eachother so you can walk in between and experience the caribbean side of Brooklyn.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
lol i always find it funny when Jersey nikkas try to claim NY. look dog if you live in Jersey figure out your surroundings first. Dont worry about NYC.

After the first couple of times on that bridge and traffic you are gonna be sick of commuting to NY. Especially if you got your own whip you aint even gon find nowhere to park that bih.

my advice is to focus on the jersey side of things for now. Midtown manhattan aint really "NYC" like that. Just build your network through your co-workers and go out to NY every once in a blue for a party here or there. Take it from a NY native.

I know this may sound harsh but trust me, if you follow this state of mind you gon have more money in the bank, more peace of mind and a overall more pleasant experience in the Northeast.

Too many ppl go broke or crazy trying to live that "New York Lifestyle"

Jersey might as well claim a piece of NYC when you put in the fact that most of northern Jersey is closer to Manhattan than many parts of NYC and huge chunk of their residents work here. And jersey folks arent scared to boast about it to the faces of people who live in Queens, Staten Island, South Brooklyn, and Northern Bronx.

There are some jersey folks that know the city more than people who come from the mentioned areas above.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
lol i always find it funny when Jersey nikkas try to claim NY. look dog if you live in Jersey figure out your surroundings first. Dont worry about NYC.

After the first couple of times on that bridge and traffic you are gonna be sick of commuting to NY. Especially if you got your own whip you aint even gon find nowhere to park that bih.

my advice is to focus on the jersey side of things for now. Midtown manhattan aint really "NYC" like that. Just build your network through your co-workers and go out to NY every once in a blue for a party here or there. Take it from a NY native.

I know this may sound harsh but trust me, if you follow this state of mind you gon have more money in the bank, more peace of mind and a overall more pleasant experience in the Northeast.

Too many ppl go broke or crazy trying to live that "New York Lifestyle"

Oh look another NY nikka thinking Jersey nikkas wanna be like them :beli::martin:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Downtown jersey city is nice.

Ironbound is dope doe you finna eat out there All the Portuguese and Brazilian chicks :wow:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
boriquaking said:
Downtown jersey city is nice.

Ironbound is dope doe you finna eat out there All the Portuguese and Brazilian chicks :wow:

Used to work out there on White Street. Apart from all the Brazilians, what I most vividly remember is the burned-out car bodies near the Turnpike exit and that HUGE Ikea sign. Also, I never saw someone do a U-Turn across a highway until that Budweiser truck did it outside Newark Int'l Airport.....:ooh: ......:damn:.....:mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip