Ghanaian bodybuilder with minimal equipment puts us all to shame aesthetically

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hes right....

Obv not.... 6 days a week for 2 hours a day.... but 6 days a week at a volume u can handle, sure, why not

I bench 3x a week now... I am benching more in every rep range than Ive ever benched before

U just have to be smart.... do a lot of deloading.... keep the volume reasonable... etc etc

Some natural powerlifters hit their big 3 damn near every day..................

meh, find what works for you, if you're an advance lifter you're doing a program that you tailored to fit your needs, lol never did a deload in my life, thats what sleep and off days are for

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hes right....

Obv not.... 6 days a week for 2 hours a day.... but 6 days a week at a volume u can handle, sure, why not

I bench 3x a week now... I am benching more in every rep range than Ive ever benched before

U just have to be smart.... do a lot of deloading.... keep the volume reasonable... etc etc

Some natural powerlifters hit their big 3 damn near every day..................
:comeon: Dawg you know better than coming at me with some bullshyt about benching, especially 3x a week. so are you squating 3x a week aslo :beli:

And Dawg you know better than using people who've been training for a long time as example....

The point a fresh novice lifter isn't going have the tolerance nor see the gains from being too active...

semtex

:)
Daps
:comeon: Dawg you know better than coming at me with some bullshyt about benching, especially 3x a week. so are you squating 3x a week aslo :beli:

And Dawg you know better than using people who've been training for a long time as example....

The point a fresh novice lifter isn't going have the tolerance nor see the gains from being too active...
Squats at that frequency would be exponentially more taxing that benching. I barely feel like I've worked out after a benching session.

semtex

:)
Daps
Unless he unlocked a secret code to this shyt, its impossible to be that heavy at 5'8 and that fukking lean, its impossible IDC about him being in african heat or none of that and on top of that he's not even eating that clean lol, he worked his ass off for sure, but natty? No way
Rhadi ferguson at 5'8" 225lbs
strkfrce_wdl_sfd_ws05_Frgsn.jpg

He must be juiced to the gills huh

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after some further research I think duke is natural, but in this picture he may have taken a diuretic(obviously questionable).

Duke does competitions and obviously doesn't look like this 24/7
What made your change your mind?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Key words in my post were calorie controlled so any single individuals personal anecdotes aren't really relevant, since it has been shown time and time again that people are not reliable reporters of their own dietary intake and activity levels. Often under-reporting calorie intake by as much as 50% and over-reporting activity expenditure by as much as 50%. I'm gonna pretend you didn't mention diabetes for a second, and ask you if you know what your daily calorie intake was over those years of your life where you fluctuated in weight? If you are like 99.99% of the population, the answer is no. Just a thought, ignoring the insulin resistance issue.

That being said, diabetes is a whole different ballgame. Obviously when talking about carbs, diabetes has its own set of guidelines. So I'm not dismissing what you are saying, I'm just trying to speak in terms of how it affects otherwise healthy individuals and why the term "clean" is thought of as a joke by some people

I am still open to new information. Its always coming and thoughts are always evolving.

Are you basically saying in terms of both long term health and body building that you believe there is no real difference between, say, a baconnator from wendys with fries and a frostie and organic chicken breasts with brown rice, broccoli and a strawberry Greek yogurt with almonds?

No sarcasm. Just never saw people look down on what is considered healthy eating before.