Got Fired After One Month. Lesson Of The Day: A CACs Words Are Meaningless

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
A person cannot be randomly fired. There have to be written warnings between a supervisor and hr. If it happens without those circumstances being met, they have to pay unemployment.

I remember back when I worked for a temp service for a year with a chance to get hired on. Those people :mjpls: said after the year I would have to take a 2 month break before I could come back and work, of course as a temp again. I applied for unemployment and obviously got it. They kept calling me but I already knew I wasn't going back to a temp service ever again.:lolbron: Held on until I found a job. Sometimes it works out in your favor. They try to get over on you, but as long as you do what you have to do, like being at the job on time and working, then it'll work out in the end.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Believe me, I was freaking out this morning thing about all the bills I had. But honestly crying about it isn't gonna change things. Best thing I can do is apply for new jobs and keep it moving.

Mad respect to you:salute:wish you the best for 2017 playa. And fukk that devil cac, the ancestors will give him his before the year is up.:pacspit:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
i saw you and someone above say this. are you implying that there are places that you owe the employer something if you randomly quit? i didnt know that :ehh:

thought two weeks was a formality and not a legal kinda thing anywhere

Sometimes you can sign contracts and possibly owe money to an employer. In California (for example) you might work for a car dealership and they might front you money toward your "draw" or commission for the month. If they choose to front you the money and you quit then :ufdup: but in other states, you may have to pay back the draw if you don't make it back for the employer. That's the best example I can think of.

I've had to hire and fire employees and have worked with employees who put in their two weeks notice. The two weeks is usually a "common nicety" but definitely not legally binding in California

Daps
Reppin
Canada
tumblr_m6f4ecvdjW1qfcm9do1_500.gif

I always come at least 15 minutes before work, and play with my iPad in the breakroom. :what: It's not hard, don't be late..

Even if people in power seem "cool" to you, don't ever be cool with them because you're still a subordinate. They still, subconsciously want to be reminded that they're in control. shyt is chess, not checkers.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It was an e-commerce business in North Atlanta. Mainly email marketing and online sales. I did data management as well as some tasks. It was a small staff. Like 6 people small.

Even more serious for everybody to be there on time. You know if the other people are showing up on time in a small group like that, they will complain about you not being on time right? On every job there will be coworkers that will smile (maybe not even go as far to smile) in your face and backstab you.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Chalk it up as a lesson learned breh
Attendance is something that a boss can easily quantify at a job and as such it's sort of an easy baseline to set for evaluating an employee
I once got fired from Macys when I was in school for being late, and people who were literally STEALING from the job kept their jobs
And like you i wasn't even late that much. Can't call it. Dude who fired me graduated from the college I was in at the time and he tried to tell me to apply to jobs on campus , I looked at bol like :martin:
Anyway that was a blessing in disguise anyway as my next job was for more money at a prestigious institution and i had way more autonomy (could show up and leave whenever i wanted)

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: Your ass was fired as soon as you asked that attendance question. You was automatically seen as a problem. Only thing they hear is im going to be late a lot .Plus you on a 90 day probation, and you late like once a week? Yeah you should have seen that shyt coming a mile away. :manny: