Intermittent Fasting/excercise is the best weight loss tool i've ever done

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I swear to goodness- white ppl. This woman came to spin class with poison Ivy and literally sat right next to another woman in the class. There are like 20 other bikes.

Of course I’m the only blacks person in the class and I had the most shocked look on my face. We crossed paths after we got out of the class and she looked ashamed. TF is wrong with ppl

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I swear to goodness- white ppl. This woman came to spin class with poison Ivy and literally sat right next to another woman in the class. There are like 20 other bikes.

Of course I’m the only blacks person in the class and I had the most shocked look on my face. We crossed paths after we got out of the class and she looked ashamed. TF is wrong with ppl

... I'm not tracking, what's the problem?

@Serious why is he like this

Also,
Image of I am dark-skinned and bald, so I hate you and I hate Jesus!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I do omad and I'm never hungry, stay in ketosis. It's basically a lifestyle at this point. If I cheat I just cheat during that one meal

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I do omad and I'm never hungry, stay in ketosis. It's basically a lifestyle at this point. If I cheat I just cheat during that one meal

I do the same. If I know I pushed during my AM workout I might turn my omad into a 4 hour window

But other than that omad is :king:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've been doing this but can't seem to lose weight. I put on a lot of muscle but my middle area is still a little bloated for my liking.