Intermittent Fasting/excercise is the best weight loss tool i've ever done

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How many calories are you eating per day?
It varies. For about a week I've been only eating oatmeal in the afternoon and maybe some chips(I known it's not healthy.) But today I only had a lamb Gyro and a ginger ale that's about 615 for the day. I probably won't eat again today and if I do it will be as something light.

I'll start counting more.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It varies. For about a week I've been only eating oatmeal in the afternoon and maybe some chips(I known it's not healthy.) But today I only had a lamb Gyro and a ginger ale that's about 615 for the day. I probably won't eat again today and if I do it will be as something light.

I'll start counting more.
Lol so you don’t know.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I've been doing this but can't seem to lose weight. I put on a lot of muscle but my middle area is still a little bloated for my liking.
If you still not losing weight count your calories like the other poster said. At the end of the day you gotta burn more than you take in. But for the most part, if you are doing this you should be losing weight with no problems. Keep track of your calories and no sodas and sugary stuff. Gotta stay disciplined. And not eat a bunch of chips and stuff like that . There’s no way you wouldn’t be losing weight from just eating some oatmeal and a couple chips. Your portions are going wrong somewhere.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Is 45 mins enough?
I bought an indoor bike trainer and did 20-25 mins of HIITs this morning. I do them several times a week and they work.

• You can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. You can complete each HIIT cycling workout in less than an hour and burn the same number of calories (or more) as you would burn with a longer workout session.1
  • It increases your metabolic rate for hours after you exercise. Several research studies have shown HIIT cycling workouts elevate your metabolism for hours after you’re done exercising, increasing your overall daily calorie burn.2

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I bought an indoor bike trainer and did 20-25 mins of HIITs this morning. I do them several times a week and they work.

• You can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. You can complete each HIIT cycling workout in less than an hour and burn the same number of calories (or more) as you would burn with a longer workout session.1
  • It increases your metabolic rate for hours after you exercise. Several research studies have shown HIIT cycling workouts elevate your metabolism for hours after you’re done exercising, increasing your overall daily calorie burn.2

Thanks breh.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

How many calories are you eating doing HIIT several times a week?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
How many calories are you eating doing HIIT several times a week?
I'm not a calorie counter. I have strongly disciplined myself to not consume foods and drinks with processed white sugar or high fructose corn syrup and I stopped being a beer and alcohol lush many years ago. I've even started baking multiple flour and grain bread and an occasional pizza. My fitness and energy levels is way above average for my advanced age.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm not a calorie counter. I have strongly disciplined myself to not consume foods and drinks with processed white sugar or high fructose corn syrup and I stopped being a beer and alcohol lush many years ago. I've even started baking multiple flour and grain bread and an occasional pizza. My fitness and energy levels is way above average for my advanced age.
Lol so you don’t know

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nope, I do what works for me. No cakes, pies, ice cream, puddings, cookies, etc. goes into my system so I don't have to stress out counting calories.
I'm staring to get on that wave. But I have been counting only at 635 calories today so far that was after working out mind you.