Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Got my shoulder replaced last week.

D20-BAAD4-AAC5-4-FB4-8607-D02-C897-D9103.jpg

This shyt hurt like a motherfukker :sadcam: .
make sure you do your therapy consistently, man. my father in law just had his replaced last year and his lazy ass still in pain cause he didn't put in the work

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’ll be back like I never left by summer :banderas: be in shape brehs. If god forbid you ever need to have something done being in great shape will put you in a good position. I don’t mean great shape as in aesthetic I mean generally fit regardless of how you look and you are throwing cardio in there. I’m healing above schedule and loss a lot less mass muscle around the area than normal. * obv talking about natty brehs tho :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Krak I need help. How do I better my take downs?

Deadlifts, Squat, clean and press, box jumps, jumping squats.

What takedown specifically are you trying to get better the double leg I’m assuming? Along w the exercises above you can do takedown drills with that bungee cord type waist harness idk the exact name but it I would have my son shooting in the heavy bag w it while working on hand fighting to set up the shot.

There are these bands that help w stuff like ankle picks etc as well.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What takedown specifically are you trying to get better the double leg I’m assuming?
Double and single. But mostly double.
Deadlifts, Squat, clean and press, box jumps, jumping squats.

What takedown specifically are you trying to get better the double leg I’m assuming? Along w the exercises above you can do takedown drills with that bungee cord type waist harness idk the exact name but it I would have my son shooting in the heavy bag w it while working on hand fighting to set up the shot.

There are these bands that help w stuff like ankle picks etc as well.

Thanks broski.