Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My brotha @krackdagawd refuses to age :wow:

yooooo. Congrats on your boy, that’s huge!

Thats the great thing about building muscle naturally the gains stay w you and keeping the muscle is way easier than it is building it. Lifting is prob 30% of my workout now if that and its the basics(cleans/shoulder press/squat/deads/bench). I just do rounds of jump rope, shadowboxing w weights, mitts, double end/heavy bag and touch sparring here n there.

As far as jr thanks breh im super proud of lil man :mjcry: he been ap honor roll since middle school. He had faith in the process my wife and I put him through and its been real dope seeing his reaction to the rewards of all the work he put in. :to:

Who is that grown ass man bruh :damn:
Wheres the lil boy in all them gifs :damn:

I think i got a few more years being able to wash him and im being very generous w "few" :heh: if it goes to the ground tho :huhldup: i got no shot :rip:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
For me personally when I am laying up in a hospital and can't even get out of bed let alone walk from the pain you wish you could do something, anything......so I kind of see exercising like a gift instead of a chore. Also doing thing you find fun helps a lot as well imo like boxing, maybe a game of basketball or bike riding etc.
Exactly, my true, main motivation, outside of aesthetics is being proactive against pain.

A few years ago, i used few some nerve damage to point, where I could tell that I may have had an early case of arthritis. Now I do a lot more aerobics, cardio and weight training proactively and the nerve inflammation is non existent now.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Exactly, my true, main motivation, outside of aesthetics is being proactive against pain.

A few years ago, i used few some nerve damage to point, where I could tell that I may have had an early case of arthritis. Now I do a lot more aerobics, cardio and weight training proactively and the nerve inflammation is non existent now.

yeah breh when you fukked up shyt gets put into perspective forreal :wow:

idk where your arthritis is at but I have it in my knees from the avascular necrosis, my shyts are bone on bone. Unlike the hip surgery I had the knees are a fukking long recovery process, my ortho is a surgery as the last resort kind of guy so I got cortisone injected into the knee then a gel a few weeks later and it has helped bring the pain level down a good amount.

don't watch if you have fear of needles :whoa: :whoa:
ltsHtv7.gif

after the cortisone and gel im able to do shyt like this no problem now

I'm not completely pain free but im on the lowest dosage possible on my pain patch(the shyt covered by athletic tape in my pics).

Going to get the gel shot on my r shoulder in a few months and if i react well to it ill be off the pain patch completely :whew:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:wow:

I had it in my hands and around the bottom of my feet.

My doc, said it could be some type of nerve damage. Tbh I've been exercising pretty regularly for the past year, so I havent had any real incidences lately.

All I know is that staying active is the best prevention to pain.

Just seeing your journey and recovery, is one of the most inspiring things i've ever witnessed. :to:

I tell people all time, about a guy I know that, that fought hard as hell and overcame a lot to be in great shape. :to:

Just keep on trucking, you're an inspiration to everyone on here. :salute:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Rona testing lines in NJ are getting nuts gotta feeling shyt gonna get shut down again :francis:

still getting it and going light till im closer to what my normal is(had pneumonia in early nov and it wrecked my lungs n lost some weight, SC caused acute chest syndrome a few years ago so im more prone to getting pneumonia that's why my ass don't play around w this rona shyt :ufdup:) .... anyway muay thai rounds are 5 min instead of 3 so im not going back until I can get a consistent 5 min on the bag. My coach opening up his own spot in Jan been supporting him w Jr and more recently w me since lil man wrestling but feels good to see his grinding pay off. :mjcry: support black owned combat sports spots if you can. Ain't too many of em around. Dude is wild humble but very successful as a muay thai coach

0llmQdS.jpeg

that's my Island brother :mjcry: gonna post links when it's fully open if any of you tri state brehs wanna stop by and get a work out in.

im still playing catch up at retro fitness for now tho

Working on my teeps(front kicks)

Krack Jr still doin krack jr tings :wow:

half the team caught rona at the tournament :snoop: we vaxxed gang though n stay masked up :mj:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Another vid from the other day

Usually my handspeed and wind arent too far apart when im bouncing back from whatever so this is a good sign its coming along. Still hopeful ill be close to my normal mid January so lets see how that goes. Family from both sides sent crazy food for the holidays so ima strlart lifting a bit more maybe 60/40.

Starting taking creatine again and noticed the price went up on it guessing from rona. :patrice:

Hematologist also put me on some shyt that increases healthy red blood cell count and i can def feel the difference in the gym :merchant:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Salute to you breh hope all is well w you and your fam......if Spence/Crawford happen at dallas stadium im in that bish bruh, lets link.

Can't rep :mjcry:

But you're an inspiration :salute:

Appreciate you breh.....i just caught the rona too for the first time :beli: they got me on some brolic ass anti virals since im high risk for a variety of reasons and steroids for my lungs that shyt got me fukked up fam and im vaxxed. :picard: gonna be a long road back from all this fukkery man :snoop: but ill bounce back :birdman:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

progress from cortisone/gel shot. Gotta go for another round unfortunately but i keep pushing forward. :yeshrug:

Krack jr in college but he still getting busy. :demonic:

Bro what the fukk is your diet like:bryan:

My biggest vice is junk food. Think that's why I can never achieve the vascularity I desire. I can get ripped but not anywhere near your level. Think it's cause I always set my self back on eating binges. I'll go weeks just stuffing myself with fast food and hot cheetos:mjcry:......but I vowed that i'm done with that shyt. Just found out my cholesterol is abnormal and nobody would ever assume it by looking at me. But I'm committed to eating clean now. Gotta start treating my body right. Been eating natural this month and can already see veins coming through.

Are you low carb?....do you carb cycle?....I need to know the deets so I can flex on these ho's before holmes gardens comes calling for me :mjcry: