Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bro leg kicks literally change everything man. I cant recommend Muay Thai enough especially if you already got some boxing in you. There are small things you gonna have to unlearn in your head that will take some time but once MT "clicks" :wow:

I dont plan on getting into any street fights either but imagine how a trained person could win a street fight off a jab now your reach is even crazier and no one is expecting a leg or mid kick in a street fiht unless they trained too. The avg dude doesnt know his range, will be throwing bolos etc. Now imagine all the options w leg kicks and teeps(a front push kick that you could work like a jab or put some sauce on it and fukk someone up. All this while being no where near of a dangerous range for your opponent to catch you. And once they start focusing on you fukking their legs up you now have them open to give em some boxing work or get even closer and fukk em up w knees and eblows :demonic:

I was doing calisthenics in the park when rona first until about late fall. Mendez boxing gym shut down soon as rona hit and Mr Mendez passed away from rona :mjcry: lived to beat cancer and died from this demonic virus :mjcry:. Mendez still isnt open but they plan on opening n his brother gonna run it.

My son wrestling gym is in the same building as the mt/bjj but w rona there are no classes just 1 on 1 privates. So while Jr does his wrestling shyt i do my MT private. You have to test weekly and the coach wears a mask/face shield so i figured i would do MT help stay in fighting shape and ended up loving it.

Now i do maybe 3 days week lifting(squat/deads/cleans/press/pullups/pushups/dips/cardio ect) and 2 days MT/Boxing. Love their sparring too its very technical, relaxed, touch sparring working on techniques instead of fukking each other up. You should give it a try shyt is mad fun. Peep the difference in my body composition since I stared it.....shyt will get you in shape shape :whew:

Also the vids i put up was from back when i had jr to record i was still in "boxing mode" but yeah the muscle memory starting to get there i feel a lot more comfortable now in the MT clinch n throwing knees and elbows. Not saying im good or anything :whoa: just that stuff is starting to come together. Unfortunately we in wrestling season so i got nobody to record my shyt ima try putting it in the ring corner maybe to update the thread more.
Damn that sucks about your boxing coach:francis:......but I already got my first shot and getting my next in a couple weeks. I'm not worried about myself. Just don't wanna pass it to any of my older family members.

But yea you pretty much confirmed why muy Thai is so enticing to me. Those leg kicks give you so much more reach and make you lethal. Also love how they train you to work from the clinch. And the idea of working a front kick like a jab is dope :leon:.....Gonna have to wait til things open back up and see what I can find near my area. Also wouldn't mind private lessons starting out. Just to get the technique down.

But yea it's crazy how much more definition you have:dame:......that's why I hit you up too. Figured your workout regimen had to be way different. So you attribute that all to Muy Thai :ohhh:.......I pretty much been doing nothing but calisthenics since the rona started. It's been enough to keep my physique but I know my stamina is :flabbynsick: right now. When everything shut down it was easy for me to start slackin. Cause I had an excuse. But it seems like it made you work even harder:smugdraper:......after seeing your results I'ma have to get back on my shyt. No more bullshyttin:salute:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
My Muay Thai was getting better before all this shyt went down.
eY5XSHo.gif

RAuA5hW.gif

no gym but I'm still doing what I can :francis:

Gz7pa87.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong... didn't you have a serious hip injury?

If so, that movement is amazing :ohhh:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Skinny fat tips?:francis:

Always kinda had a belly, I dont know if its my diet, posture or just weak core.

Either way its gotta go.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Skinny fat tips?:francis:

Always kinda had a belly, I dont know if its my diet, posture or just weak core.

Either way its gotta go.

you probably haven't gone low enough in bodyfat to see them but they there......what are your goals? you want to gain size? or keep your size and lose the gut?

u take protein powder breh?

nah I had my gall bladder removed a while back and ever since then I can't fukk w dairy really so I just try to get my via meals.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you probably haven't gone low enough in bodyfat to see them but they there......what are your goals? you want to gain size? or keep your size and lose the gut?

nah I had my gall bladder removed a while back and ever since then I can't fukk w dairy really so I just try to get my via meals.

Good shyt breh. U came back strong :salute:

@All-Black the Necroverse What say u about another lifter not needing protein powder? :mjgrin:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Thread is inspirational. If I’m not mistaken you are the only dude here that has really shown receipts

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Thread is inspirational. If I’m not mistaken you are the only dude here that has really shown receipts

appreciate it breh :salute: other brehs have shown their stuff too in the general fitness thread. The ring section has a lot of brehs that train in boxing or other forms of martial arts too. #ringgang As long as you are doing something to help stay healthy that's all that matters.

For me personally when I am laying up in a hospital and can't even get out of bed let alone walk from the pain you wish you could do something, anything......so I kind of see exercising like a gift instead of a chore. Also doing thing you find fun helps a lot as well imo like boxing, maybe a game of basketball or bike riding etc.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
"I want young people to look at my life and see that adversity can make you stronger." The GOAT

Hip surgery was a success brehs :blessed:

Vm4krvb.jpg

Where the fukk does time go man :wow:

cTD8Vyy.jpeg
still fighting father time tho :ufdup:

Krack Jr got his first university acceptance letter :blessed: :lawd:

goin for physical therapy so he can help nurse these boys back to health after he breaks them :demonic:
Za7oHAR.jpeg