Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Salute to you breh hope all is well w you and your fam......if Spence/Crawford happen at dallas stadium im in that bish bruh, lets link.

Appreciate you breh.....i just caught the rona too for the first time :beli: they got me on some brolic ass anti virals since im high risk for a variety of reasons and steroids for my lungs that shyt got me fukked up fam and im vaxxed. :picard: gonna be a long road back from all this fukkery man :snoop: but ill bounce back :birdman:
Damn I was afraid of this. :snoop:

Best of luck fam. :salute:

Keep us posted, we know you'll power through this and come back strong. :salute:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bro what the fukk is your diet like:bryan:

My biggest vice is junk food. Think that's why I can never achieve the vascularity I desire. I can get ripped but not anywhere near your level. Think it's cause I always set my self back on eating binges. I'll go weeks just stuffing myself with fast food and hot cheetos:mjcry:......but I vowed that i'm done with that shyt. Just found out my cholesterol is abnormal and nobody would ever assume it by looking at me. But I'm committed to eating clean now. Gotta start treating my body right. Been eating natural this month and can already see veins coming through.

Are you low carb?....do you carb cycle?....I need to know the deets so I can flex on these ho's before holmes gardens comes calling for me :mjcry:

Yeah bro the older you get less you can fukk around diet wise mayne. Ive been pretty much eating healthy since i was a kid because of the sickle cell or whatever so lots of fruits, tons of fluids. Like for breakfast ill have some eggs w onions, toast, tea. I snack on fruits and nuts all day :dame:. For lunch if im home ill eat some bpiled plantains, salami n fried cheese or a sandwich cuban or ham n cheese nothing crazy. Dinner is prob the biggest meal typical dominican meal rice with steak or chicken w avacado n a veggie. I dont eat completely clean i order out n shyt but try not to make a habit of it. Im more of a tortoise wins the race kind of guy im more consistent than am doing anything crazy or whatever.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yeah bro the older you get less you can fukk around diet wise mayne. Ive been pretty much eating healthy since i was a kid because of the sickle cell or whatever so lots of fruits, tons of fluids. Like for breakfast ill have some eggs w onions, toast, tea. I snack on fruits and nuts all day :dame:. For lunch if im home ill eat some bpiled plantains, salami n fried cheese or a sandwich cuban or ham n cheese nothing crazy. Dinner is prob the biggest meal typical dominican meal rice with steak or chicken w avacado n a veggie. I dont eat completely clean i order out n shyt but try not to make a habit of it. Im more of a tortoise wins the race kind of guy im more consistent than am doing anything crazy or whatever.
Aight no more bullshytting. I'ma try to give myself only 1 cheat day a month til the end of the year and see what difference it makes. Just all natural foods from now on. Gonna finish it out with that Mike Rashid program again. That was the best I ever looked. It's just hard to maintain. But If I could even get halfway to your tone level and I'll be happy:dame:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Im falling apart :dead:

Avascaular necrosis caused a partial collapse in the shoulder' still wrecking my knees/hips and tendinitis in the elbow :mjlol:

Still doing physical therapy and cortisone here and there

Still getting it in tho

i fukks w muay thai but mendezboxing re opening and they moving to harlem :dame: im in that bish :demonic: if i dont fall apart first :dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd Back in the day when you started building muscle (even up til now), did you bother to track macros/calories or just eating ton of clean meals?

Prob when i started but after a while you can pretty much eyeball it. Although this varies on your relationship with food. I have a lot of nasuea from my meds i dont really have to worry about over eating. I have some thc or an edible to be able to eat like a normal person. :beli:

But yeah if youre someone whose relationship w food is ehh you would be better off measuring it.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Got my shoulder replaced last week.

D20-BAAD4-AAC5-4-FB4-8607-D02-C897-D9103.jpg

This shyt hurt like a motherfukker :sadcam: .