Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:wow: breh the ether is too strong...U right

So i just follow that PHAT link to a tee and eat right breh? :what:

How long have you been lifting for? if its over 6 months I'd say yea hop on PHAT and EAT like a motherfukker. If you are skinny just worry about getting your body weight in protein and eating. Once you have some decent mass fix your diet and :king:.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
how many calories to you intake per day? and is it different from lift days to rest days?

Also it's good to see what 10% bf looks like. I measured myself with my new machine and it said 18% and I was like :what: I ain't that fat? But then I see your pics and I see now :sadbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Going to start this Phat tomorrow!

Sounds intense but real good, ive been looking for a good routine to switch to for some time now!

• Dap

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
how many calories to you intake per day? and is it different from lift days to rest days?

Also it's good to see what 10% bf looks like. I measured myself with my new machine and it said 18% and I was like :what: I ain't that fat? But then I see your pics and I see now :sadbron:

I eat about the same training days as I do for rest days. I eat about 2400 cals and drop it to 2000 cals even when I want to hit single digits. Terrible workouts and always being hungry is not fun so I try to only stay that low for a two or three weeks leading up to July.

By mid July I hover around 9% - 8% for two-3 weeks, I usually throw a pool party for my bday and like to be :krs: status for all of the fukkery lol

Going to start this Phat tomorrow!

Sounds intense but real good, ive been looking for a good routine to switch to for some time now!

Most fun workout I have ever done. Now that I am starting to switch a few things up like front squats instead of back ones on hypertrophy day, it's a whole new ballgame. I would love to buy Layne Norton a beer I've tried a few workouts but this by far is the best.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cot damn @ the speed of this site :gladbron:

Stats

5'8''
168 at the moment.....probably the heaviest/leanest I've ever been. :pachaha:
bf% probably around 9-10 ish

Good to see a fellow ecto with real discipline and success. What was your starting weight, out of curiosity?

Also, how exactly did sickle cell impact your training? Did you find ways to work around it or just push yourself more and more ?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Don't remember what my stats were exactly when I started but I'm guessing 130somthing...I'll look for some pics to post so ya'll can :laugh:.

Working out with sc sucks man. I have to workout at a slower pace and sometimes end workouts early if I feel I pushed myself too hard. It makes working out with a partner almost impossible but my boys do understand though whenever we do work out. Like there are signs to look for when an attack is about to happen so if I feel any of those I get out of there and down two gatorades. The worst though is the weight fluctuation like getting sick will eventually happen and when it does 15-20lbs will be lost, ain't shyt I can do about it. It bothers me less now though, I know I'll gain it back and I look at working out like a marathon now instead of a sprint.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do you gain the weight back quick after you get sick?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
do you gain the weight back quick after you get sick?

Takes about 2 months, the combination of the attack and the strong ass meds they use to treat it completely wreck your appetite. Like about 2-3 weeks post attack I'll stop the pain meds and eat weed cookies or brownies to help with the pain and to get my appetite back then slowly start to rebuild.

• Dap
Daps
Great determination man.

I'm gonna kick start PHAT Monday so I can get the days and routine down properly. Will probably not hit the gym until then.

• Dap