Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The hood part?
There's more than one hood part :skip:
Yes and no...I didn't grow up IN the hood but due to family and going to high school in Newark the hood isn't worlds apart from my upbringing. I find my upbringing difficult to articulate honestly.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We must meet up sometime but if we go anywhere to eat you'll have to do the honors as I'm out of work at the moment but I'll treat you"

I'm paraphrasing a message I got from a woman I met at an event not too long ago. :mjlol:

If you're broke you need to get your shyt together first. I don't know why these broads try to run game on intelligent men and end up sabotaging themselves. :heh: And this woman is older than me too smh.

They are brought up take, take, take from men. Whether it's your time, mind, money or children is up to you.:hubie:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Women are fukking weird. Christ.

Was talking to this woman on an app and everything was cool yesterday. Hit her up last night and she mentioned that she was tired because she had gone out with friends for dinner and a movie. We agreed to talk in the morning. Hit her up and she flipped out of nowhere talking about she's not interested. I just told her good luck.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was talking to this woman on an app and everything was cool yesterday. Hit her up last night and she mentioned that she was tired because she had gone out with friends for dinner and a movie. We agreed to talk in the morning. Hit her up and she flipped out of nowhere talking about she's not interested. I just told her good luck.

The i'm tired line showed she already didn't value you like that ...lord knows whatever else is going on in that moody harlots life

Just swipe and message another..plenty more fish in the sea

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She mentioned that she didn't drink or do drugs in the same sentence. Like you said, I moved on already. Must be on her period.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

she might have been interested in you for like 45 minutes...then her mood changed and she decided she wasnt feelin you anymore. maybe it was something you said, maybe it wasnt. their emotions change by the second, killa. and any little thing can trigger it and she could blow in the wind on you.

this works both ways tho. she might not be interested in the beginning and then you say something to make her laugh and then its on. a lot of women dont know what they fukkin want until its in front of their face. she may say she wont date fat nikkas but then when he steps to her with good game...she has a change of heart and will rationalize it in her head. "idk. yeah he's overweight. but hes so funny and hes like a cuddly teddybear" lol

look at women like this...when you meet, you're an a nikka thats an insignificant blip on her radar, ready to disrupt her world of her job at macys, her community college classes, snapchat dog filters, spin classes, her girlfriends group chat, game of thrones binging, spotify playlists, memes and the 38 other nikkas sending her texts. shes a very busy girl with all this going on. :heh:

you dont mean anything to her--especially as some nikka she met on tinder. youre not real to her. despite texting for a week, meeting for drinks, etc, you still dont mean anything to her. just a cure for her boredom.

that is....until she's emotionally invested in you.

and when she's hooked on you emotionally...you dominate her world.

but before that, you're dust in the wind. and thats how you should see them as well

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Females be hot n cold breh

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
she might have been interested in you for like 45 minutes...then her mood changed and she decided she wasnt feelin you anymore. maybe it was something you said, maybe it wasnt. their emotions change by the second, killa. and any little thing can trigger it and she could blow in the wind on you.

this works both ways tho. she might not be interested in the beginning and then you say something to make her laugh and then its on. a lot of women dont know what they fukkin want until its in front of their face. she may say she wont date fat nikkas but then when he steps to her with good game...she has a change of heart and will rationalize it in her head. "idk. yeah he's overweight. but hes so funny and hes like a cuddly teddybear" lol

look at women like this...when you meet, you're an a nikka thats an insignificant blip on her radar, ready to disrupt her world of her job at macys, her community college classes, snapchat dog filters, spin classes, her girlfriends group chat, game of thrones binging, spotify playlists, memes and the 38 other nikkas sending her texts. shes a very busy girl with all this going on. :heh:

you dont mean anything to her--especially as some nikka she met on tinder. youre not real to her. despite texting for a week, meeting for drinks, etc, you still dont mean anything to her. just a cure for her boredom.

but before that, you're dust in the wind. and thats how you should see them as well

Da analysis

:obama:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Her nikka was there and they back together

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Flipside is if you have the visible trappings of wealth/status ... their schedules open up REAL fast :mjlol:

Also the flipside again is if she's emotionally attached... ( lol at invested ) She'll seek to dominate your world

Just ask any of the stressed brehs in relationships who get pu$$y rations and constantly get nagged at :wow: