Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Women are fukking weird. Christ.

Was talking to this woman on an app and everything was cool yesterday. Hit her up last night and she mentioned that she was tired because she had gone out with friends for dinner and a movie. We agreed to talk in the morning. Hit her up and she flipped out of nowhere talking about she's not interested. I just told her good luck.

The i'm tired line showed she already didn't value you like that ...lord knows whatever else is going on in that moody harlots life

Just swipe and message another..plenty more fish in the sea

Yeah that "tired" shyt is the classic dead giveaway. Once you hear that, keep it moving.

I wouldn't even have hit her up the next morning either. She would have to call ME or it's nothing.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Set up a time & place to meet a chick on the day OF. Especially if she's hitting your ass up ASAP.

Planning ahead is cool, but that shyt ain't guaranteed unless you got that shyt on lock 4REAL.

nikkaz plan ahead.....then when Friday & Sat comes, can't get a solid answer or an answer at all from a bytch on those days.....the days you KNOW a bytch trying to bool with a nikka....but then that nikka ain't you :heh:
This planning ahead shyt only worked out 1 time for me.

And that bytch was crazy :francis:. At least the p*ssy was fire.

Daps
Reppin
Has anyone on here flaked on tinder dates ? :patrice:

I matched up with this real cute girl, got her number within half a day of messaging and sent her flirty texts to which she was real receptive and i made plans with her for tomorrow evening.

She messages me earlier today trying to get out of meeting up with some lame excuse and I just played along with her and told her it's cool we can do it some other time. At first she said ok thanks and sorry will make up to you then an hour later messages back saying oh sorry I can make the plan tomorrow.

So we set up a time and place but now I'm thinking of flaking on her.. cause I'm thinking some lame ass excuse will come up tomorrow and she'll be like sorry can't make it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Young breh needs to focus on school and his future income prospects. Forget these college girls for now.
Too entitled and they have too many options including athletes his age and older men.

Find some divorcee or older woman if you desperately need to nut.

When you are more established in your late 20s and beyond. The tables will turn and that will be
the EASIEST time in your life to get women because you'll have leverage and resources.
Dudes in my program are working hard in school and they still out getting p*ssy. So it's not impossible to do both.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone on here flaked on tinder dates ? :patrice:

I matched up with this real cute girl, got her number within half a day of messaging and sent her flirty texts to which she was real receptive and i made plans with her for tomorrow evening.

She messages me earlier today trying to get out of meeting up with some lame excuse and I just played along with her and told her it's cool we can do it some other time. At first she said ok thanks and sorry will make up to you then an hour later messages back saying oh sorry I can make the plan tomorrow.

So we set up a time and place but now I'm thinking of flaking on her.. cause I'm thinking some lame ass excuse will come up tomorrow and she'll be like sorry can't make it.

if its a chick u havent fuccked yet, give her the opportunity to meet u in person first. meet somewhere close to where u live so if she pulls some bullsh1t, u got little to lose cause u didnt have to travel far.

but with online dating, flakes are to be expected if the girl hasnt met u yet.

ive met so many chicks like this that changed their tune once we finally met. have patience brethren.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Had a great night. The shorties were choosing heavy. Pay attention to the signs fellas. They make it easy for you when they want to.
What are the signs breh? When I'm out a night I'm sometimes a lil tipsy I don't notice the little things.