Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Have any of you seasoned brehs been out with some brehs who, even though they get girls, simply have a very basic and broad understanding of Game and female nature/sex dynamics?...and you have to sit there and watch them stumble and fumble to or away from p*ssy:unimpressed:

Example, i was once out with this other cat in Johannesburg, just me and him and we were deep in some debate about rugby or some trivial guy talk.

This guy has always been able to pull girls, which is why he was my acquaintance to begin with... Anyway these 2 girls (early 20s) come to our table and ask if we don't mind joining them at THEIR table (subliminal power move:dame:) ... Before I could even utter a word, he says "cool no problem" and is already motioning to get up.:mjtf:

The problem here was very simple, these chicks were checking us out from the jump and liked what they saw, instead of them coming to ask to JOIN US or anything showing submission or positive affirmation of being into us. They effectively summoned us like their pets and a guy who's far from lame with girls didn't even spot what was being done, in his mind p*ssy fell on our laps. :beli:

One was a thick light skin girl, the other was a petite deep brown chick (my favorite:mjgrin:), within less than 15min i don't know how the conversation drifted, but the dark one was giving me a lecture on how oppressed the black woman is and how black men have "male privelege":comeon:, your typical pseudo educated, intersectional hoe babble. Eventually I pissed her off enough to where they decided to leave.:rudy:

I've come accross this issue ALL the time, when I'm with some guy/s and we're out, as soon as a group of pretty girls comes through or we gotta approach some super hot chicks.... cats relent power, start ass kissing, start agreeing with the girl and making one of their boys look weak, start asking or prioritizing what the girls wanna do etc etc just horrendously butchering every Game principle there is and missing every gigantic red flag the chick shoots at us.:snoop:

This situation is made worse coz I can't give grown men a crash course on women /Game on the spot, let alone with the girls present.

Any of you brehs experienced going out with peers or some cats you know, even cousins/family. :patrice:

Also another unmanly bytch ass move I've seen from the modern black man, consistently now, is the "Frugal Simp" , the guy who's always hesitant to spend money on a cab, or entrance fee to a club or buy booze in bulk, he's forever having mini discussionss and delays whenever it's time to pay for something, BUT magically as soon as there's a vague promise of p*ssy from some bytchs he's just met , he's talking about booking Air BnBs or decent hotels, he's talking about copping bottles, paying for an Uber to take everyone here or there, he becomes an instant "Baller" once he thinks some bytchs will give him some p*ssy. :martin:

My brother pulled this "Frugal Simp "move too:what::

he came from out of town and I drove him around all around the city running his errands. He would offer to buy us some food, but would preface it with "but nothing expensive I'm trying to spend wisely":whoa:, he would offer to fill the petrol in the car but just a minimal fee etc

Then some chick he used to fukk ages ago called him saying she was in town too, but in the North at her cousin's place, he immediately suggested they book a hotel, order some food, and that he'd pick her up at X o'clock blah blah.
I've never quite forgotten how disgusted I was sitting in the driver's seat with the permanent :francis:, and have never really taken my brother seriously ever since.

I almost dread going out with other guys now. Be it family, childhood friends, colleagues or just acquaintances in general.

a good wing man is as a rare a a good woman :pachaha:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Relationships/marriages where both parties have good intentions can still not work out

Yet people willingly enter unions with persons who have nothing but bad intentions

Abusers, users, gold diggers, the lazy, listless, shiftless, and crazy. If a sucker is born every minute, then a perpetual victim must be every second

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No such thing as the one
If she dies tomorrow that’s it for you?

I equate it to how jack Nicholson, Heath ledger, Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Hamill etc have played the joker

for us Vanessa, Sarah, Maxine , Ruth can all play the one
This. I feel like young men are fed and watered that Hollywood "the one" bs, and they are already steps behind in the game.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I say the one, does it mean the only one, nah. But one of “the ones”.
I see what you're saying but it's still like your putting someone on a pedestal when you call them the "one". A man's options should always be open even when he thinks he found the one

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I see what you're saying but it's still like your putting someone on a pedestal when you call them the "one". A man's options should always be open even when he thinks he found the one

I hear yah. I do think it’s good to have options, but even more important to actually make a choice.

Abundance spoils wants. If you find a good woman then committ to her and begin the next phase in your life (if that’s what you care for).

There’s a stability you get when you have a wife and become a family man. There’s a focus that is had by not having to always play the field.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear yah. I do think it’s good to have options, but even more important to actually make a choice.

Abundance spoils wants. If you find a good woman then committ to her and begin the next phase in your life (if that’s what you care for).

There’s a stability you get when you have a wife and become a family man. There’s a focus that is had by not having to always play the field.
Now that you put it like that, I see your point.
Most men are just taught chase after women, but all that chasing you blur the woman who's has the potential to be a good mother with the woman who's just good for a one night stand.
That's how most men get fukked over.
Dap and rep

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Osmashed redbone on date one. Did the corey wayne classic and went to several places in one night, got to my whip hit the neck massage and she pulled my dikk out and that was the cue to rotate back to the spot.

It feels like every new chick I hit badder than the last :wow:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This is what I hate suppose to meet a chick for lunch. Messaged and no reply, not wasting my time going anymore.

And you know she saw your message. It takes a couple of secs to write a "see you there" reply

Glad she exposed herself before you wasted time and effort on her. Some women and their lack of accountability never ceases to amaze me.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This is what I hate suppose to meet a chick for lunch. Messaged and no reply, not wasting my time going anymore.
Similar thing just happen to me. I posted about it Sunday night. Matched with this chick at like 6 pm, talked on and off for a few hours. Going well so I say we should meet up for sushi Tuesday night she says sounds good. I say why don't we exchange numbers so we don't have to talk on this app. She says I'm going to sleep (It was like 9 pm) let me send you my number tomorrow. I said alright talk to you tomorrow even tho I knew she was gonna flake. I hit her up last night like hey we still going to sushi tomorrow night and I looked today and she unmatched me :russ:. I used to take this shyt personal and think it's me and not them but it's not me it is them. The last couple girls I smashed off hinge i didn't ask for there number they sent it to me so I'm not asking for the number anymore if they want me to have it they will send me it. Maybe asking for her number set her off. Either way I'm not letting shyt draw out soon as I match and we got some chemistry going I am trying to meet up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Similar thing just happen to me. I posted about it Sunday night. Matched with this chick at like 6 pm, talked on and off for a few hours. Going well so I say we should meet up for sushi Tuesday night she says sounds good. I say why don't we exchange numbers so we don't have to talk on this app. She says I'm going to sleep (It was like 9 pm) let me send you my number tomorrow. I said alright talk to you tomorrow even tho I knew she was gonna flake. I hit her up last night like hey we still going to sushi tomorrow night and I looked today and she unmatched me :russ:. I used to take this shyt personal and think it's me and not them but it's not me it is them. The last couple girls I smashed off hinge i didn't ask for there number they sent it to me so I'm not asking for the number anymore if they want me to have it they will send me it. Maybe asking for her number set her off. Either way I'm not letting shyt draw out soon as I match and we got some chemistry going I am trying to meet up.

yup ah well saved myself some money i would have spent on lunch and meeting up with that chick i met 5 times in a few hours
I'm just saying imagine if i went to that restaurant would have wasted my lunch.

I at least have the decency to tell a chick that hey something came up wont be able to make it.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
yup ah well saved myself some money i would have spent on lunch and meeting up with that chick i met 5 times in a few hours
I'm just saying imagine if i went to that restaurant would have wasted my lunch.

I at least have the decency to tell a chick that hey something came up wont be able to make it.
That's why always gotta send the confirmation text or phone call before you even leave your work or your house because bytches are flakey.