Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
One girl i havent heard from her in a day n a half...looks like i got ghosted...which is weird bcuz she called me n we talked for like a hour when i was at work

Had another mixed broad we got into a lil argument on sat...she text me sunday sorry blah blah...didnt reply for 2 days until tonite i told her gn ill text u tomm...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would you date a single mom with 3 kids? Like not just to fukk, but to be in a relationship with?

3 kids, 2 baby daddies? She doesn't have a car, but she's fine as hell like a solid 8, in her mid 30s with a decent job and bartends.

Serious question.

Serious nah I wouldn't. That's a big responsibility

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Would you date a single mom with 3 kids? Like not just to fukk, but to be in a relationship with?

3 kids, 2 baby daddies? She doesn't have a car, but she's fine as hell like a solid 8, in her mid 30s with a decent job and bartends.

Serious question.

Come on bruh:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Serious question.

Be nice to her. But Don't give her money or fall into a relationship with her.

That's a bad recipe

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Serious question.
Its 2020 strictly smash

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I used to be very"don't spend a dime" but as I've gotten old and more stable I've relented a lil bit. A lil 20-50 shouldn't hurt you. fukk i spend that on lyfts when we and my boy mob...

Now outright simping, paying bills, taking her to ruth chris's shyt lol. naw. But fronting a drink or some shyt. IDK, I've relented :hubie:
Well said

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Brehs let's start a WhatsApp group to discuss slightly more advanced Game theories :jbhmm:

PM me if you're scared of internet weirdos or text me directly on Whattsapp : +27 81 702 6479

I'll start the Group when there's at least 10 brehs deep, I would prefer seasoned experienced brehs, if you're don't have a decade or more of horror stories, we will keep giving Game right here on this thread.

Brehs who have been in and are currently in polygomous relationships, cats who are in open "relationships", cats who've been divorced, cats who haven't seen their child in years etc etc real life deep shyt dealing with women's/female nature.....

You can keep your Coli Alias or just let me know your age and brief breakdown of where you at Game wise. :win:

Peace

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Any of y'all fukk with WhatsApp?

I'm in a relatively large group chat where we make plans to get together whenever a fun event is happening like an open mic, dance event, party etc. At the very least, we get together to do something every weekend. It's been great for building my social circle and meeting new people.

Some of the people in the group chat are close friends and some acquaintances, the rest are just friends of friends but I've never met them.

I finally added a profile pic because I'd never had a pic up before today, and within an hour I had two women from the group chat slide into my DM's
:russ:

One was an Asian chick, she has bad English but I see what she's getting at.

"Hi..Where do you leave. I like to go with you."
:lolbron:

I think she's asking where I live, that she wants to spend time with me?

The other is a Colombian chick. She messaged me in broken English too, just wait til she finds out I'm fluent in Spanish :shaq:

She said she doesn't want to post it in the group but there's a salsa dance event Friday and am I going. I told her I'm working but I'll go to one Saturday. She doesn't want to go alone, she says. She hopes I "don't mind her to tagging alone"
:lolbron:

She probably meant tag along. Why wouldn't she want to post the event in the group chat? It's what we usually do.
"You are have phone ring all time busy man:scusthov:"

"You are have girlfriend, no? .... You are have lots of girlfriend :ld:!!

"me like you, but you are like sex all time :merchant:"

Man them broken English foreign chicks be killing me :pachaha:

p*ssy be firre though, :wow:

Till you get too excited and try to anal them or do something completely foreign to their definition of "sex"

"why you are put penis in arse hole?..... Why you are choke me like me make you angry?
:mjcry:"

Breh!!! :mjlol:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
When your ex calls you out of the blue to ask you how you are and how she misses you... then blurts our how she wants you to come fukk her out

But in the back of your mind you know her current man (plan B) has fukked up and she’s looking to get revenge on him.

The next day I see her insta and she’s all posting his picture and her love for this dude that has no idea she was tryna get dikked down just the day before:stopitslime:

These girls Man... and this is a girl you wouldn’t expect of doing foul shyt like this

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When your ex calls you out of the blue to ask you how you are and how she misses you... then blurts our how she wants you to come fukk her out

But in the back of your mind you know her current man (plan B) has fukked up and she’s looking to get revenge on him.

The next day I see her insta and she’s all posting his picture and her love for this dude that has no idea she was tryna get dikked down just the day before:stopitslime:

These girls Man... and this is a girl you wouldn’t expect of doing foul shyt like this

never put anything past any woman

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Was supposed to meet up with this girl on Sunday. Haven't talked to her since Monday everything was all good. I hit her up today to schedule for Sunday and she told me she lost her job yesterday and she's not in a spot to meet up anymore. The old me would try to think if I said or did something wrong but I don't got time for that shyt anymore. Whether she's telling the truth or not, whether I did something wrong or not it doesn't matter. Control what you can and you can control your arms when you throw em in the bushes
giphy.gif
I deleted her number then she just texted me and I didn't know who it was at first. She just texted me a link to her new podcast she just started :russ:. Can I finesse this into some p*ssy lol.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I deleted her number then she just texted me and I didn't know who it was at first. She just texted me a link to her new podcast she just started :russ:. Can I finesse this into some p*ssy lol.
What's her podcast?

Bringing her views might help you get the p*ssy

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If yall hit date one how long yall wait to set up another get together usually brehs?