Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
If yall hit date one how long yall wait to set up another get together usually brehs?

2 to 3 days later.

What you should be doing is setting up your first date during the week, say like Wednesday or Thursday and if it goes well then you can push for the second date on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).

If you had the first date on the weekend then try and get the second on the Wednesday.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Reading this pdf about persuasion and marketing came across this great quote "the duration of our relationships is nothing compared to the depth of our relationships. And depth is based on the fulfillment of our deepest needs, not on the duration of dialogue"

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I used to be very"don't spend a dime" but as I've gotten old and more stable I've relented a lil bit. A lil 20-50 shouldn't hurt you. fukk i spend that on lyfts when we and my boy mob...

Now outright simping, paying bills, taking her to ruth chris's shyt lol. naw. But fronting a drink or some shyt. IDK, I've relented :hubie:

Yep you have to spend a bit of money.

I've found the best approach is to go to a place with a sharing menu. That way you both can get a drink and share the bill. I always find it's a good marker as to where a woman's head is. I'll happily say most women I've dated have been more that happy to split the bill.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
2 to 3 days later.

What you should be doing is setting up your first date during the week, say like Wednesday or Thursday and if it goes well then you can push for the second date on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).

If you had the first date on the weekend then try and get the second on the Wednesday.

I smashed on monday, ol girl arguably hardest joan Ive hit so I ain tryna to come off too thirst. But I already fukked day 1 so IDK why Im second guessing myself smh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yep you have to spend a bit of money.

I've found the best approach is to go to a place with a sharing menu. That way you both can get a drink and share the bill. I always find it's a good marker as to where a woman's head is. I'll happily say most women I've dated have been more that happy to split the bill.

I gauge the vibe. Either dutch or if I feel.like it Ill take the bill and tell them leave like a 40% tip. Regardless it has to be some base ground set up

I like this way sometimes cuz if the bill like 30 and yall split. Its 15 plus tip. Paying the full thirty and ol girl throwing 10-15 on the tip is essentially like a few dollars less than splitting but you have complete control of the situation at that point and also convey you appreciate people things for you by telling her to get the tip

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Y'all ever had a female you were in a relationship with just walk away from you?

Like packed her shyt up and leave because you cheated or didn't accept her crap?

What a terrible feeling. :mjlol:

I just thought about my ex that did this and how she ignored all my tries to reach out for weeks then didn't hear from her for a year straight.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Aye brehs, did I play this right? Basically, I was really superficial and I wonder if the chick gon feel some type of way about what I did.

There's this Taiwanese chick in my bachata class. She's very shy, very quiet, and seemed very average in general. Great dancer, though. She's really polite and feminine, apologies a lot, and speaks perfect textbook English. Kinda cute face and she always wore really generic clothes. Always a loose sweater with the sleeves too long, some loose dress pants, and some generic black sneakers. We've been in the same classes for about 2 months now. I never see her out social dancing, she just takes classes.

But today! She showed up with this short, tight sweater dress on, black stockings, and she had on some heels. Her body was ON POINT. She was STACKED. Azz sticking way out behind her, she had a wagon back there. I didn't know Asian women could be built like her. Every move she made, her azz would jiggle around
:ohlawd::whew:

I wanted to fukk that bytch right there, got dayum! She was hiding the goodies! Came in way overdressed for a dance class.

I kept cool, gave her one compliment on her outfit and told her she looked good. She so shy, she started blushing and goggling, I didn't know people literally blushed and shyt.

I had sweatpants on
:sadcam: and she brushed up against the steel rod a few times, but she just giggled and looked at me every time it happened.

So I invited her to come salsa dancing with me at a live salsa show this weekend, and got her number.

But since I never gave her any attention before today other than small talk, does she care that I chose to shoot my shot only after I saw what she was workin wit?

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Aye brehs, did I play this right? Basically, I was really superficial and I wonder if the chick gon feel some type of way about what I did.

There's this Taiwanese chick in my bachata class. She's very shy, very quiet, and seemed very average in general. Great dancer, though. She's really polite and feminine, apologies a lot, and speaks perfect textbook English. Kinda cute face and she always wore really generic clothes. Always a loose sweater with the sleeves too long, some loose dress pants, and some generic black sneakers. We've been in the same classes for about 2 months now. I never see her out social dancing, she just takes classes.

But today! She showed up with this short, tight sweater dress on, black stockings, and she had on some heels. Her body was ON POINT. She was STACKED. Azz sticking way out behind her, she had a wagon back there. I didn't know Asian women could be built like her. Every move she made, her azz would jiggle around

I wanted to fukk that bytch right there, got dayum! She was hiding the goodies! Came in way overdressed for a dance class.

I kept cool, gave her one compliment on her outfit and told her she looked good. She so shy, she started blushing and goggling, I didn't know people literally blushed and shyt.

I had sweatpants on
:sadcam: and she brushed up against the steel rod a few times, but she just giggled and looked at me every time it happened.

So I invited her to come salsa dancing with me at a live salsa show this weekend, and got her number.

But since I never gave her any attention before today other than small talk, does she care that I chose to shoot my shot only after I saw what she was workin wit?
Naw u good she's familiar with u now and that helps cause u want her to feel safe with and around u Number thing women look for anyway play it cool and have her talk about herself more than u talk and um just play cool and see what develops and keeps us up to update on how things turn out.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Naw u good she's familiar with u now and that helps cause u want her to feel safe with and around u Number thing women look for anyway play it cool and have her talk about herself more than u talk and um just play cool and see what develops and keeps us up to update on how things turn out.
Conversation has always been my weak point, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

My game has mostly been developed around Latin chicks so my usual shyt might not work on her. Plus she's shy so I don't know if I should escalate more slowly than usual.

She was looking at my chest a lot, and every time I made eye contact with her, she would get distracted and forget her dance steps, I feel like she's attracted to me but shy girls are always so hard for me to read. They don't make shyt super obvious like more outgoing women do.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Would you date a single mom with 3 kids? Like not just to fukk, but to be in a relationship with?

3 kids, 2 baby daddies? She doesn't have a car, but she's fine as hell like a solid 8, in her mid 30s with a decent job and bartends.

Serious question.
Go ahead, Do it.
Tell us what happens in 6-8 mouths

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

I had sweatpants on

From the many I've been with, Taiwanese women tend to have unusually well-built asses. But yeah they usually dress much more conservatively or wear clothes that obscure their curves. Unless it's a special event. I wouldn't say she'd be that offended. if she's agreed to come with you you're halfway there.