Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hear yah. I do think it’s good to have options, but even more important to actually make a choice.

Abundance spoils wants. If you find a good woman then committ to her and begin the next phase in your life (if that’s what you care for).

There’s a stability you get when you have a wife and become a family man. There’s a focus that is had by not having to always play the field.

the thing is even the worst woman looks good early on that's how they get you. Like a rb running against a third string defense in preseason they look like a young barry sanders, checkboxes are checked you start thinking of a future with them but once that reg season hits if they make the squad they looking like trent richardson out there

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now that you put it like that, I see your point.
Most men are just taught chase after women, but all that chasing you blur the woman who's has the potential to be a good mother with the woman who's just good for a one night stand.
That's how most men get fukked over.
Dap and rep

Another thing to note is most women or people in general aren't even great. They are only great to you because they like you once that dissipates you'll see how long that lasts

Like ten years ago I dated this chick, i remember her telling me how horrible her ex was and this and that, she ended up cheating on me with that ex and giving me a treatable std :picard:

anyways she ended up marrying that dude and they are still married with 3 kids. To me she is the spawn of satan to him she's prob a great woman and mother of his children

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was tryna Fck on this chick 2 years back. She said her family life was crazy and she was looking for work. So she ghosted me.

She sees me on tinder and she adds me on snap. Literally in 10 mins she’s basically telling me “let me know when you’re free and we can have some fun”. In my head I’m like:ehh:

Then she sends some lingerie pics thru Snapchat:ehh:titties were looking right in that Victoria’s Secret too.

Part of me is so prideful I wasn’t gon have her pull up but the other side is like, free drawls:yeshrug::lolbron:

Yall ever been in a similar position? I guess goes get horny too. But I wouldn’t doubt if she tried to cuff some other bum and he fcked her for a few months, dogged her out, now she scrambling for dikk:francis:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I hear yah. I do think it’s good to have options, but even more important to actually make a choice.

Abundance spoils wants. If you find a good woman then committ to her and begin the next phase in your life (if that’s what you care for).

There’s a stability you get when you have a wife and become a family man. There’s a focus that is had by not having to always play the field.
Where has a woman ever brought "stability" in a man's life.:comeon:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Where has a woman ever brought "stability" in a man's life.:comeon:
The only thing a woman can stabilize is this dikk

792.png

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Would you date a single mom with 3 kids? Like not just to fukk, but to be in a relationship with?

3 kids, 2 baby daddies? She doesn't have a car, but she's fine as hell like a solid 8, in her mid 30s with a decent job and bartends.

Serious question.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was tryna Fck on this chick 2 years back. She said her family life was crazy and she was looking for work. So she ghosted me.

She sees me on tinder and she adds me on snap. Literally in 10 mins she’s basically telling me “let me know when you’re free and we can have some fun”. In my head I’m like:ehh:

Then she sends some lingerie pics thru Snapchat:ehh:titties were looking right in that Victoria’s Secret too.

Part of me is so prideful I wasn’t gon have her pull up but the other side is like, free drawls:yeshrug::lolbron:

Yall ever been in a similar position? I guess goes get horny too. But I wouldn’t doubt if she tried to cuff some other bum and he fcked her for a few months, dogged her out, now she scrambling for dikk:francis:
I went to the gym and She ended up sending some nudes thru Snapchat as well.

Brehs we in 2020. A new decade. If these hoes wanna buss it open they gon buss it open. I have not had any contact with her in 2 years and we only made out back then.

if they not bussin it open for us they doing it for another nikka:ufdup:

I’m challenging myself to respect myself more and I’m challenging brehs to do the same

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Would you date a single mom with 3 kids? Like not just to fukk, but to be in a relationship with?

3 kids, 2 baby daddies? She doesn't have a car, but she's fine as hell like a solid 8, in her mid 30s with a decent job and bartends.

Serious question.
3 kids
:huhldup:

2 baby daddies

No car

Yeah she's fukk only status

You will be her 3rd baby daddy if you get in a relationship with her

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Serious question.

That sounds like a recipe for disaster. She's probably a good woman but three kids and 2 baby daddies. Man that's a lot of bad choices.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
another great outing 5th time seeing this chick

i love how everytime after i see her she's already on her can't wait till next time or next time i'll wear this or do this

screw that pondering and wondering

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Any of y'all fukk with WhatsApp?

I'm in a relatively large group chat where we make plans to get together whenever a fun event is happening like an open mic, dance event, party etc. At the very least, we get together to do something every weekend. It's been great for building my social circle and meeting new people.

Some of the people in the group chat are close friends and some acquaintances, the rest are just friends of friends but I've never met them.

I finally added a profile pic because I'd never had a pic up before today, and within an hour I had two women from the group chat slide into my DM's
:russ:

One was an Asian chick, she has bad English but I see what she's getting at.

"Hi..Where do you leave. I like to go with you."
:lolbron:

I think she's asking where I live, that she wants to spend time with me?

The other is a Colombian chick. She messaged me in broken English too, just wait til she finds out I'm fluent in Spanish :shaq:

She said she doesn't want to post it in the group but there's a salsa dance event Friday and am I going. I told her I'm working but I'll go to one Saturday. She doesn't want to go alone, she says. She hopes I "don't mind her to tagging alone"
:lolbron:

She probably meant tag along. Why wouldn't she want to post the event in the group chat? It's what we usually do.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So that latina that didnt respond to me on sunday..replied to my instagram story(i just copped joker on dvd) saying "i wana see that!"....small talk to okay u can come over when she feels better...:mjlit:...started some dirty talk..