Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I got a question. I look good, I can dress well also. But for some reason I fall out when it comes to getting girls. Maybe not exactly, like I can get a number but I can't make the full transition especially if we're texting. On top of that I never seem to find a chick that I'm highly attracted to so I settle for less. Is that my problem?

The bolded will only get u to the point of the next bolded. What do u mean u aren't attracted to the women u holla at tho?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question. I look good, I can dress well also. But for some reason I fall out when it comes to getting girls. Maybe not exactly, like I can get a number but I can't make the full transition especially if we're texting. On top of that I never seem to find a chick that I'm highly attracted to so I settle for less. Is that my problem?

I've found the best transition is to have no transition. I rarely spend any time texting a chick, if she gives me her number I'm calling to set up a date. Many times you have a limited window of opportunity and you have to make the most of it.

Your average female has tons of people texting her. I want to be the guy who's face she's seeing on a regular basis, not texts, because it is much easier to build a connection that way.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 possible options. you can either:

-step your game up
-choose within the bunch who are choosing you/jocking you
-don't change anything and be patient while accepting the possibility that you may not find "the one" (which by the way, isn't necessarily a bad thing)

in all honesty, you should always be stepping your game up (and not for women but for yourself). The more life goes on, the more my philosophy on this is changing. I used to try to get p*ssy. I would conciously try to project an attractive image. I believed in going after a chick even if she's not feeling you and keep trying/persisting. basically trying to talk and game my way into some p*ssy (player style). Had some success and some failiiures with it.

Older i'm getting, the more i think the best is to choose from who is already jocking you (pimp style). Whatever level you are there is always a chick or a group of chicks jocking you who's dream is to be in a relationship with you. take some time to look at women who surround you at work, school, neighborhood, friends of friends, etc. You'll know who i'm talking about. Even a flabby and sick dude has some chick jocking him (she'll probably be even more flabby and sick but that's a whole other story...). So the trick is to pick one of those chicks and you eliminate a lot of headaches of the game. you remain real, see who's eating from your hand while you're real without any lying or posturing and you pick the one you like the most. the problem you might have with this is, the ones eating from your hand right now, you might not be feeling her (maybe you feel like she's a loser, you want a higher caliber, etc). Then you step your game up (finance, appearance, intellect, spiritual, etc)once you do that, you'll see higher caliber women eating from your hand and then you do the same thing, choose within who's already choosing you.

that's all i can tell you man. At the end of the day, maybe you need to stand back a little and observe the dynamic you have with current female friends and acquaintances. Might be something you're missing/overlooking. I guarantee there are some chicks eating from your hand.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time to shift the focus of this thread. We can't control what no garbage women do, only what we do... and if you don't have the right filters and choose to deal with a woman with a trash mentality, you will get trash results.

Let's get back to getting on track with the productivity and self-improvement. I'd like to hear some of the ways in which ya'lls mentalities have changed and improved for the better upon getting this knowledge that has been shared in this thread and from living life in general.

Me, I'm much more aware of what's going on and it's caused me to make several improvements mentally and physically. You've got to enjoy women but never come weak, which will put you in a situation to get victimized. My mentality now is much flyer and smoother than it used to be. I'm slowly but surely knocking off a lot of the edges off of my methods of operation.
the most important change for me has been mental. I'm all about having a good mindset and letting this be my foundation for my actions. I don't try to control as much. I just know what i feel and want and can tolerate and choose to deal with people who fit into that vision. Basically i've completely stopped blaming other people and women for my shortcomings and own up to it completely (and it ironically feels good when you realize it's all your fault cause it's mostly all your choice). Once I've learned to accept this, I can plan and execute changes. I feel less stressed about if i'm acting right or wrong cause i have my principles and with the right mindset i just let it happen naturally. less stress equal more happiness and energy to focus on other stuff.

been getting my money up, lost some excess weight, lowered my blood pressure, been reading a lot about different subjects, all things i feel will elevate my happiness and quality of life. I don't really like to expand too much on my personal life but I actually feel like i have a lot more options not just as far as women but my life in general. I live in North America (land with LOTS of opportunity), relatively pretty healthy (knock on wood), internet access, library access, pretty young man, completely debt free... not much is stopping me...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded will only get u to the point of the next bolded. What do u mean u aren't attracted to the women u holla at tho?
Yeah this makes perfect sense. And I mean I feel like I'm always settling for less, whether it's looks or personality, as if I never find the girl that looks somewhat how I'd want her to look, but instead I'm just talking to girls just to talk to them, like I have no passion, I'm just bored.

I've found the best transition is to have no transition. I rarely spend any time texting a chick, if she gives me her number I'm calling to set up a date. Many times you have a limited window of opportunity and you have to make the most of it.

Your average female has tons of people texting her. I want to be the guy who's face she's seeing on a regular basis, not texts, because it is much easier to build a connection that way.
This is a good idea, I never really thought of it like that, I guess I just figured it as if it is what it is. But yeah I'll have to start doing that, of course when I meet one that I like. But how long should my waiting period be before I set up a date?
3 possible options. you can either:

-step your game up
-choose within the bunch who are choosing you/jocking you
-don't change anything and be patient while accepting the possibility that you may not find "the one" (which by the way, isn't necessarily a bad thing)

in all honesty, you should always be stepping your game up (and not for women but for yourself). The more life goes on, the more my philosophy on this is changing. I used to try to get p*ssy. I would conciously try to project an attractive image. I believed in going after a chick even if she's not feeling you and keep trying/persisting. basically trying to talk and game my way into some p*ssy (player style). Had some success and some failiiures with it.

Older i'm getting, the more i think the best is to choose from who is already jocking you (pimp style). Whatever level you are there is always a chick or a group of chicks jocking you who's dream is to be in a relationship with you. take some time to look at women who surround you at work, school, neighborhood, friends of friends, etc. You'll know who i'm talking about. Even a flabby and sick dude has some chick jocking him (she'll probably be even more flabby and sick but that's a whole other story...). So the trick is to pick one of those chicks and you eliminate a lot of headaches of the game. you remain real, see who's eating from your hand while you're real without any lying or posturing and you pick the one you like the most. the problem you might have with this is, the ones eating from your hand right now, you might not be feeling her (maybe you feel like she's a loser, you want a higher caliber, etc). Then you step your game up (finance, appearance, intellect, spiritual, etc)once you do that, you'll see higher caliber women eating from your hand and then you do the same thing, choose within who's already choosing you.

that's all i can tell you man. At the end of the day, maybe you need to stand back a little and observe the dynamic you have with current female friends and acquaintances. Might be something you're missing/overlooking. I guarantee there are some chicks eating from your hand.

This is good advice as well, thanks. All 3 of you guys have given me great advice.
As for choosing the ones in your circle, that's a good idea, but sometimes I don't feel like the ones in my circle are worth my time. But then again when I go out I think it's easy for me to get a good looking chick, some girl once called me beautiful (lmao). But once I'm at school sometimes it's like I'm surrounded by ugly bytches. I met this German chick that I started to like and she'd stare at me periodically while we were in class, and I'd look and she'd turn away, but we'd talk after class or before class in German/English. But I saw her once with a lame white guy, who happens to be her bf, so I've been trying to get away from her and like dead our whole acquaintanceship. Am I doing the right thing or what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a good idea, I never really thought of it like that, I guess I just figured it as if it is what it is. But yeah I'll have to start doing that, of course when I meet one that I like. But how long should my waiting period be before I set up a date?

Not the same day but as soon as possible. You want to make sure she still remembers you. For first dates I always do something low key and casual.

On top of that I never seem to find a chick that I'm highly attracted to so I settle for less. Is that my problem?

I just noticed this part. Do you treat the women you find very attractive the same way you treat the other females? Because I used to have the same issue and the reason was because I was too thirsty with the hot chicks and completely cool with the average chicks. Once I started treating all females the same I started getting much better results.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this makes perfect sense. And I mean I feel like I'm always settling for less, whether it's looks or personality, as if I never find the girl that looks somewhat how I'd want her to look, but instead I'm just talking to girls just to talk to them, like I have no passion, I'm just bored.

This is good advice as well, thanks. All 3 of you guys have given me great advice.
As for choosing the ones in your circle, that's a good idea, but sometimes I don't feel like the ones in my circle are worth my time. But then again when I go out I think it's easy for me to get a good looking chick, some girl once called me beautiful (lmao). But once I'm at school sometimes it's like I'm surrounded by ugly bytches. I met this German chick that I started to like and she'd stare at me periodically while we were in class, and I'd look and she'd turn away, but we'd talk after class or before class in German/English. But I saw her once with a lame white guy, who happens to be her bf, so I've been trying to get away from her and like dead our whole acquaintanceship. Am I doing the right thing or what?
yup, i feel you. that's what the second part of my post is about. if you feel like the women in your circle who are "eating from your hand" aren't worth your time, then making yourself better will make more (and better) women eat from your hand and they'll be worth your time. there probably are better women who already are semi-attracted to you or on the fence leaning towards you, they just don't make it explicit because they are still weighing their options. the better you become, the more explicitly their interest will manifest itself.

as far as the german girl, if you're acting out of principle, you're doing good. You might be thinking a little too hard. Be real with yourself about where you are and where you want to go, be honest with people, ALWAYS try to better yourself physically, mentally and spiritually, NEVER violate your principles (but at the same time, do some self reflection from time to time to see if your principles are the right ones and be willing to change them if they are not), and finally pick the best chick that manifests clear interest in you AND that meets your standards. follow this system and you don't even need to think too much about "how will things play out if i do XYZ". because everything will fall into place.

put it to you this way, that german girl has a boyfriend. why even focus thought or energy on her and wonder if/what you did wrong in your dealings with her when you could be getting better and more cooperating women? be cool, cordial and real with her if you want but more importantly, be yourself and do what you feel like doing while always keeping your principles in mind. focus on other chicks. If she's feeling you more than that, she'll break up with her boyfriend and manifest her interest very explicitly. if this doesn't happen :manny:. either way don't even think about it, let things happen naturally and fall into place on their own.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the same day but as soon as possible. You want to make sure she still remembers you. For first dates I always do something low key and casual.

I just noticed this part. Do you treat the women you find very attractive the same way you treat the other females? Because I used to have the same issue and the reason was because I was too thirsty with the hot chicks and completely cool with the average chicks. Once I started treating all females the same I started getting much better results.
Oh yeah, okay I just figured that they'd remember me anyway. Like I'd wait maybe 5 days or more and then hit them up, but I guess the idea is to keep them thinking about you?

And idk. I don't think so? Maybe I'm a bit more shy around the hot ones and more talkative with the average girls? I think that's kinda like the hardship that I go thru when talking to a girl I find attractive
yup, i feel you. that's what the second part of my post is about. if you feel like the women in your circle who are "eating from your hand" aren't worth your time, then making yourself better will make more (and better) women eat from your hand and they'll be worth your time. there probably are better women who already are semi-attracted to you or on the fence leaning towards you, they just don't make it explicit because they are still weighing their options. the better you become, the more explicitly their interest will manifest itself.

as far as the german girl, if you're acting out of principle, you're doing good. You might be thinking a little too hard. Be real with yourself about where you are and where you want to go, be honest with people, ALWAYS try to better yourself physically, mentally and spiritually, NEVER violate your principles (but at the same time, do some self reflection from time to time to see if your principles are the right ones and be willing to change them if they are not), and finally pick the best chick that manifests clear interest in you AND that meets your standards. follow this system and you don't even need to think too much about "how will things play out if i do XYZ". because everything will fall into place.

put it to you this way, that german girl has a boyfriend. why even focus thought or energy on her and wonder if/what you did wrong in your dealings with her when you could be getting better and more cooperating women? be cool, cordial and real with her if you want but more importantly, be yourself and do what you feel like doing while always keeping your principles in mind. focus on other chicks. If she's feeling you more than that, she'll break up with her boyfriend and manifest her interest very explicitly. if this doesn't happen :manny:. either way don't even think about it, let things happen naturally and fall into place on their own.
Well that's the thing though man, I already feel like I'm pretty good already, I mean I'm smart, handsome, I want to be an architect, I can dress well, I've got a good personality, I think I'm a lot better than most of the lames out there. It just feels like it's the people at my school who are lame af, like say I go to a different city like Portland or I go downtown shopping or to a bar then I always get looks and such but in my own city it's weird, I just feel like the women are mad weird over here and go for those jersey shore type of guys with muscles, I'm not muscular I'm skinny, but I'm skinny because I want to be not because I don't have the DNA to be buff.

Yeah so in other words don't even chase broads because if there's a mutual thing then there shouldn't be no chasing involved and if there willing to have you chase them then they're obviously not worth shyt and just like to play games?

So in other words don't try to force it, go out of your way to see her or anything. If you see her then just say hi and keep it cool but that's it because she has a man therefore there's no point of even wasting time on thinking about her. I agree with the things falling into place I shouldn't try to force relationships with people or anything like that, but better still just let them be and if they approach me then they approach me, right?

Also what I've noticed is I tend to attract older woman when I'm out than younger women, why is this? Like they'll always check me out or call me handsome but younger women idk I don't click or something. Idk. Like for example I worked at Adidas once, I was helping a woman out in her 40s she's like "if you keep on talking like that I might have to introduce you to my daughter" y is it that older women see me as a major catch but younger ones don't?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, okay I just figured that they'd remember me anyway. Like I'd wait maybe 5 days or more and then hit them up, but I guess the idea is to keep them thinking about you?

And idk. I don't think so? Maybe I'm a bit more shy around the hot ones and more talkative with the average girls? I think that's kinda like the hardship that I go thru when talking to a girl I find attractive

Well that's the thing though man, I already feel like I'm pretty good already, I mean I'm smart, handsome, I want to be an architect, I can dress well, I've got a good personality, I think I'm a lot better than most of the lames out there. It just feels like it's the people at my school who are lame af, like say I go to a different city like Portland or I go downtown shopping or to a bar then I always get looks and such but in my own city it's weird, I just feel like the women are mad weird over here and go for those jersey shore type of guys with muscles, I'm not muscular I'm skinny, but I'm skinny because I want to be not because I don't have the DNA to be buff.

Yeah so in other words don't even chase broads because if there's a mutual thing then there shouldn't be no chasing involved and if there willing to have you chase them then they're obviously not worth shyt and just like to play games?

So in other words don't try to force it, go out of your way to see her or anything. If you see her then just say hi and keep it cool but that's it because she has a man therefore there's no point of even wasting time on thinking about her. I agree with the things falling into place I shouldn't try to force relationships with people or anything like that, but better still just let them be and if they approach me then they approach me, right?

Also what I've noticed is I tend to attract older woman when I'm out than younger women, why is this? Like they'll always check me out or call me handsome but younger women idk I don't click or something. Idk. Like for example I worked at Adidas once, I was helping a woman out in her 40s she's like "if you keep on talking like that I might have to introduce you to my daughter" y is it that older women see me as a major catch but younger ones don't?
something like that. If i were in your situation, say I see this chick i'm attracted to in class and we're cordial, then i find out she has a man, personally i don't actively go after chicks that are already taken (partially based on personal moral principle, partially based on the fact that it leaves you very open to play yourself like a sucker). the reason you don't pursue things with her has to be based on something real. it can't be because you're scared. now notice, i'm still polite with her, and if i'm still attracted to her, i don't pretend like i'm not. I don't try to be cooler than cool about it. I keep it real with myself internally. but i respect the fact she has a boyfriend out of principle and don't focus on her so much. this is all internal work but it affects the way you will talk to her and other people as well. your actions will be consistent with your state of mind.

after that, many things could happen. she could start paying less attention to you, she could still be flirting with you, she could confront you about why you're acting different with her, she could ask you if you're feeling her, or maybe she'll start talking about how her and her boyfriend have problems and shyt, or maybe one day she breaks up with him, etc etc etc. you have no control over any of that but the beauty of it is you shouldn't even try to think about it or plan it. you just stay in the right state of mind and relaxed. your actions will be consistent. if she starts asking you questions, be honest with yourself and with her. if yo don't feel comfortable about answering something or about certain subjects let it be known. if she asks you about how you feel about her, be honest but hopefully you're not thirsty. if she starts yapping about her bf and you,re not feeling the convo, cut it short and never pretend like you're interested in what she's saying if you arent.

after that everything that's suppose to happen happens and don't limit yourself to that girl. what you,re saying is right but it has to become like a state of mind to where you don't even have to think about what you,re gonna do or should do.

as far as girls in your city, maybe you give off a different vibe when you're out of town. or maybe girls from yur town aren't as cool in some way. but if you,re not meeting the right chicks, try switching up something. hang out at different places and times with different people. different events, etc. step out of your routine and you'll meet different types of people. but as far as you saying you feel like you're good as you are, confidence is a good thing but always strive to better yourself (again, not for chicks but for yourself). financially, culturally, spiritually, intellectually, physically, style wise, accomplishments wise, etc. you could always be a better person than you are.

I know everything i said seems like a repeat of my previous posts but that's just the way i see the game. some have different approaches though. it's hard to explain in words. it's really about the mindset. you get to that place where you know what you want and you don't let anyone try to force your hand into something else. you're the only one who gets to adjusts your wants and standards. don't let other people force your hand. you keep it real and if she's feeling you like that, she'll find a way to attach herself to you, contribute in meaningful ways to your vision and cooperate. if not, she'll just keep it moving and some other women will gravitate towards you. either way you're good.

EDIT: but if going after chicks with boyfriends doesn't go against your principles, and if it doesn't feel wrong to you, then there's nothing wrong with going after her. don't let anyone (including her) shame you into not going after what you want as long as it doesn't go against your code and principles

i got no game it's just some bytches understand my story...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

5 days? imo you're pushing your luck. People with things going on in their life aren't going to wait around. Unless you made some serious connections the first time you met her.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The key thing to remember,the # is just a number.Alot of fellas get excited over a phone #,but that only means your in the hunt but not CHOSEN.As one poster said you have to establish a connection and have to do it immediately or risk her forgetting who you are or being placed in the "friend zone"

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
The idea that cheesy lines don't work and bar banter is lame. You just strike up a friendship and maybe it'll turn into something else at the end of the night or down the road.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
something like that. If i were in your situation, say I see this chick i'm attracted to in class and we're cordial, then i find out she has a man, personally i don't actively go after chicks that are already taken (partially based on personal moral principle, partially based on the fact that it leaves you very open to play yourself like a sucker). the reason you don't pursue things with her has to be based on something real. it can't be because you're scared. now notice, i'm still polite with her, and if i'm still attracted to her, i don't pretend like i'm not. I don't try to be cooler than cool about it. I keep it real with myself internally. but i respect the fact she has a boyfriend out of principle and don't focus on her so much. this is all internal work but it affects the way you will talk to her and other people as well. your actions will be consistent with your state of mind.

after that, many things could happen. she could start paying less attention to you, she could still be flirting with you, she could confront you about why you're acting different with her, she could ask you if you're feeling her, or maybe she'll start talking about how her and her boyfriend have problems and shyt, or maybe one day she breaks up with him, etc etc etc. you have no control over any of that but the beauty of it is you shouldn't even try to think about it or plan it. you just stay in the right state of mind and relaxed. your actions will be consistent. if she starts asking you questions, be honest with yourself and with her. if yo don't feel comfortable about answering something or about certain subjects let it be known. if she asks you about how you feel about her, be honest but hopefully you're not thirsty. if she starts yapping about her bf and you,re not feeling the convo, cut it short and never pretend like you're interested in what she's saying if you arent.

after that everything that's suppose to happen happens and don't limit yourself to that girl. what you,re saying is right but it has to become like a state of mind to where you don't even have to think about what you,re gonna do or should do.

as far as girls in your city, maybe you give off a different vibe when you're out of town. or maybe girls from yur town aren't as cool in some way. but if you,re not meeting the right chicks, try switching up something. hang out at different places and times with different people. different events, etc. step out of your routine and you'll meet different types of people. but as far as you saying you feel like you're good as you are, confidence is a good thing but always strive to better yourself (again, not for chicks but for yourself). financially, culturally, spiritually, intellectually, physically, style wise, accomplishments wise, etc. you could always be a better person than you are.

I know everything i said seems like a repeat of my previous posts but that's just the way i see the game. some have different approaches though. it's hard to explain in words. it's really about the mindset. you get to that place where you know what you want and you don't let anyone try to force your hand into something else. you're the only one who gets to adjusts your wants and standards. don't let other people force your hand. you keep it real and if she's feeling you like that, she'll find a way to attach herself to you, contribute in meaningful ways to your vision and cooperate. if not, she'll just keep it moving and some other women will gravitate towards you. either way you're good.

EDIT: but if going after chicks with boyfriends doesn't go against your principles, and if it doesn't feel wrong to you, then there's nothing wrong with going after her. don't let anyone (including her) shame you into not going after what you want as long as it doesn't go against your code and principles
No, I don't think like that because I wouldn't want someone to do it to me. I just felt like the guy I've seen her with is kind of lame. Now I don't have her number, I was going to ask for it until I seen her with him. We hardly talk anyway I mean ill see her in the hallway and we'll talk for a little, then we'll talk in class. The messed up part about it now that I think about it is that once we met in the hallway and she asked what was up, I said nothing, and so I asked her the same and she said just going to meet my friend as they're just getting out of class, now that I think about it possibly talking about her boyfriend or mixing up her words, not sure.

Yeah I'll have to, I've been going out a little lately, went to a bar downtown and I swear almost every chick was eyeing me when I walked in, I was too high though. And I hear that, I feel my style is on point, I'm intelligent, but I could work on my accomplishments, moving to a university from a community college, which hopefully I should be doing by summer.

Thanks for advice though, I'll definitely take notes. It doesn't all sound the same btw, and it makes sense just to play my part and to play it to a tee.