Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey man, that story is ice cold, but let me tell you what. If you really look back on that story and analyze it for weaknesses, it's going to give you some real fly knowledge on how to deal with that situation next time, or even better, to avoid that situation in the first place.

The difference between the successes and the failures is that the failures get angry and stay there while the successes get better.

That story just gave you some fly rules... if a woman is always on her cell phone while with you, check her on it, and if she can't get with it, boot her. always demand your respect. always be careful about which women you spend any kind of money on. never be too sweet when dealing with women. never deal with women that have funny style characteristics-- screen them beforehand... man you can pull at least 10 fly rules to implement to your gameplan for next time.

I agree with this 100%. I've got my own crazy stories of females that played me but I'll probably never share them because I've got no remaining issues with them. I'm glad they happened because they made my game so much better. I'm not only much better with women but more confident in other aspects of my life as well. How could I be angry at the experiences that made me a better and wiser person?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See this is what I'm talking about when I'm saying there's so much bitterness. What insight does this add on how to deal with women? Its basically creating a worst case scenario with the worst kind of woman where the guy is spending his money on absolutely everything. And then it goes on to assume the only thing of value the guy is getting out of a relationship is sex. :mindblown:
you act like a provider type relationship where the sex drops out and yall end up divorced is all that uncommon though.

we live in a world where that's not the worst case but a realistically likely case. i'm not saying its guaranteed to happen but there's a good sized chance whatever relationship you're in or marriage you're in could fail.

i don't know people like you still believe in the system. people like me look at everything out here as random luck of the draw. granted there are some things you can do to weed out certain types of people but at the end of the day you still have to take that chance and face the fact that things could not only go south but your life could be damaged or ruined for it.
I agree with this 100%. I've got my own crazy stories of females that played me but I'll probably never share them because I've got no remaining issues with them. I'm glad they happened because they made my game so much better. I'm not only much better with women but more confident in other aspects of my life as well. How could I be angry at the experiences that made me a better and wiser person?

the point of this thread is stuff like sharing that. gems on dealing with women. life lessons you learned from your dealings.

i look back at the women that fukked me over and i'm not mad or bitter but i know i didn't deserve what they did to me and i am not grateful. those women did me no favors. the only thing i'm grateful for is that i came out of it with no children or attachments to them.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I've got this weird obsession about every woman that Im with has to be foreign. She has to be German, Italian, French, Russian, Arabic, idk why but for some reason I hardly feel the need to be with an American girl. Like I may like one or do something with one but oddly enough I've never found myself wanting to be in a relationship with one or anything like that. Anyone else feel like this?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I've got this weird obsession about every woman that Im with has to be foreign. She has to be German, Italian, French, Russian, Arabic, idk why but for some reason I hardly feel the need to be with an American girl. Like I may like one or do something with one but oddly enough I've never found myself wanting to be in a relationship with one or anything like that. Anyone else feel like this?

No I don't think its strange. I also feel like this. And it isn't a "negative women" thing on here again and I'm sure its the same for you that it has nothing to do with negativity or anything because a woman in any country can be the same.

For me It just seems that I'm just bored with American "culture" and have always wanted to a foreign woman to experience a different culture despite the one who i have known my entire life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you act like a provider type relationship where the sex drops out and yall end up divorced is all that uncommon though.

we live in a world where that's not the worst case but a realistically likely case. i'm not saying its guaranteed to happen but there's a good sized chance whatever relationship you're in or marriage you're in could fail.

i don't know people like you still believe in the system. people like me look at everything out here as random luck of the draw. granted there are some things you can do to weed out certain types of people but at the end of the day you still have to take that chance and face the fact that things could not only go south but your life could be damaged or ruined for it.

I don't know where you live but the actual story he described is pretty farfetched. The story assumes a worst case scenario: A) The guy pays for literally everything, including her schooling B) She's a pain in the ass to deal with C) They end up getting divorced and the woman sticks him for everything he's got D) He's assuming the only worthwhile part of the relationship was sex. Now that last part in itself is a horrible way to view relationships. I don't think anyone with that mindset should even be in a relationship in the first place.

the point of this thread is stuff like sharing that. gems on dealing with women. life lessons you learned from your dealings.

i look back at the women that fukked me over and i'm not mad or bitter but i know i didn't deserve what they did to me and i am not grateful. those women did me no favors. the only thing i'm grateful for is that i came out of it with no children or attachments to them.

Then you may not have learned much from the experience. I'm grateful for any experience that taught me to be a better man. Are you saying you'd rather still be in simp mode? I look back and can't stand the person I was, yet I would still be that person if I hadn't gone through those experiences.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I don't think its strange. I also feel like this. And it isn't a "negative women" thing on here again and I'm sure its the same for you that it has nothing to do with negativity or anything because a woman in any country can be the same.

For me It just seems that I'm just bored with American "culture" and have always wanted to a foreign woman to experience a different culture despite the one who i have known my entire life.

See, now we have different views of it. Yours is to experience something new on the other hand I feel as if coming from the Northwest and growing up with all nationalities, I'd like to have my kids with someone foreign to help break down racial boundaries (not that I'd reject a pretty girl who wasn't foreign). Plus for some odd reason and I'm not sure why, but I've always been liked by foreign girls, foreign people in general they seem to cannot get enough of me.

I guess I'm just different, but when I saw 2 days in NY with Chris Rock I was like man this my dream life loool. I really want something like that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What American/Western Women Don't Want You To Know!!!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
No, I don't think like that because I wouldn't want someone to do it to me. I just felt like the guy I've seen her with is kind of lame. Now I don't have her number, I was going to ask for it until I seen her with him. We hardly talk anyway I mean ill see her in the hallway and we'll talk for a little, then we'll talk in class. The messed up part about it now that I think about it is that once we met in the hallway and she asked what was up, I said nothing, and so I asked her the same and she said just going to meet my friend as they're just getting out of class, now that I think about it possibly talking about her boyfriend or mixing up her words, not sure.

Yeah I'll have to, I've been going out a little lately, went to a bar downtown and I swear almost every chick was eyeing me when I walked in, I was too high though. And I hear that, I feel my style is on point, I'm intelligent, but I could work on my accomplishments, moving to a university from a community college, which hopefully I should be doing by summer.

Thanks for advice though, I'll definitely take notes. It doesn't all sound the same btw, and it makes sense just to play my part and to play it to a tee.

How old are you chap?

One thing i noticed about a bevy of your posts was how convincingly self-absorbed they are.

That shiit repels women breigh.

You say you walk into a room and with all these things going for you, you can't pull women of your desire?

The look is a VERY SMALL FACET of ones overall game. Your mouth piece should be 100 times more impactful than your "image".

If you don't exude confidence and sex appeal in lieu of telling us how swagged out you are, how truly effective is your approach in dealing with women?

Your hygiene and appearance is EXPECTED if you want to play at an exponential level of gamage.

You're no different than the next man; okay you spend a little more for the Evisu jacket and CK ONE cologne with the Air Force One Italian jumpoff edition.

But that's trivial when it comes to the grand scheme of attraction.

What i do commend about you is that you're willing to learn.

The guys who focus too much on their look lose sight of how to develop their character/personality. You seem pretty cut and dry. All buzz but no fly.

Working on your accomplishments is a start. You're going to school, bettering your future - but what are you doing right now that differentiates you from the next man?

Why would a woman choose you? There are tons of guys who dress well, look nice, intelligent... but you have to be able to sell that with your pizzazz. How unique are you? How creative will your verbal ensemble be when you're chatting her up? Do you have a sense of humor? What makes you special?

You crack an egg with one hand fluidly? Mix raw cement with a popsicle stick?

Throw a boomerang with your eyes closed and catch it riding a unicycle?

Do you have any suggestions on how to keep waters beds from freezing in an igloo?

Ideas, concepts, stories, material for future date set-up...

Man, all this comes with experience.

Are you even a charming dude?

It's great that you point out your strengths... now work on developing your character. Women love a man who's eccentric yet not too peculiar that it's creepy. You just have to find your niche/schtick, harbor it, let it manifest and then apply it.

Do you know how you get over being reserved/shy/bytchmade around women of higher caliber? YOu gotta to talk to EVERYBODY!!! Get comfortable with talking period. And EH EH EH, don't tell me you are... because it should be able to and willingly initiating interaction with people of all shapes, colors, sizes, creeds and flavors... that when you do strike it up with a dime piece, shiit is purely second nature.

You feel?

Your goal is to reach the stage in your life where if you were blinded, placed in a random position with any kind of stranger (i.e., a group of venture capital execs to a room full of strippers or victoria's secret models)... open up the blind fold and be able to effortlessly kill the mothafukkin scene with some awesome conversation and be the ULTIMATE center of attention.

That's what you get when you're so comfortable in your own skin you could sell roller blades to a paraplegic. Garlic to a vampire. Jeans and other westernized clothes to a Muslim woman.

You could convince a homeless man to fill out and submit a gawt damn job application!!!

Game is a state of mind. But that destination CANNOT be reached without experience.

Keep putting yourself out there and you will learn.

Get burnt. Get hurt. Get flaked on and ranked. Get fukked over and so heart broken - you're swallowing superglue in hopes of refragmenting it.

:ohlawd:

I keep telling people that this "GEMS" is the best shiit on the internet.

Just believe in the creed. Plant the seeds, watch it blossom with glee.

then you will succeed... and you shall - indeed, young bleed.

And i'm out;

God speed.

:cape:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you chap?

One thing i noticed about a bevy of your posts was how convincingly self-absorbed they are.

You say you walk into a room and with all these things going for you, you can't pull women of your desire?

The look is a VERY SMALL FACET of ones overall game. Your mouth piece should be 100 times more impactful than your "image".

If you don't exude confidence and sex appeal in lieu of telling us how swagged out you are, how truly effective is your approach in dealing with women?

Your hygiene and appearance is EXPECTED if you want to play at an exponential level of gamage.

You're no different than the next man; okay you spend a little more for the Evisu jacket and CK ONE cologne with the Air Force One Italian jumpoff edition.

The guys who focus too much on their look lose sight of how to develop their character/personality. You seem pretty cut and dry. All buzz but no fly.

Working on your accomplishments is a start. You're going to school, bettering your future - but what are you doing right now that differentiates you from the next man?

Why would a woman choose you? There are tons of guys who dress well, look nice, intelligent... but you have to be able to sell that with your pizzazz. How unique are you? How creative will your verbal ensemble be when you're chatting her up? Do you have a sense of humor? What makes you special?

Do you have any suggestions on how to keep waters beds from freezing in an igloo?

It's great that you point out your strengths... now work on developing your character. Women love a man who's eccentric yet not too peculiar that it's creepy. You just have to find your niche/schtick, harbor it, let it manifest and then apply it.

Do you know how you get over being reserved/shy/bytchmade around women of higher caliber? YOu gotta to talk to EVERYBODY!!! Get comfortable with talking period. And EH EH EH, don't tell me you are... because it should be able to and willingly initiating interaction with people of all shapes, colors, sizes, creeds and flavors... that when you do strike it up with a dime piece, shiit is purely second nature.

You feel?

Your goal is to reach the stage in your life where if you were blinded, placed in a random position with any kind of stranger (i.e., a group of venture capital execs to a room full of strippers or victoria's secret models)... open up the blind fold and be able to effortlessly kill the mothafukkin scene with some awesome conversation and be the ULTIMATE center of attention.

That's what you get when you're so comfortable in your own skin you could sell roller blades to a paraplegic. Garlic to a vampire. Jeans and other westernized clothes to a Muslim woman.

You could convince a homeless man to fill out and submit a gawt damn job application!!!

Game is a state of mind. But that destination CANNOT be reached without experience.

Get burnt. Get hurt. Get flaked on and ranked. Get fukked over and so heart broken - you're swallowing superglue in hopes of refragmenting it.

And i'm out;

God speed.

:lawd: :to:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you chap?

You feel?

And i'm out;

God speed.

I just turned 21 2 months ago. Yeah, tbh thank you for pointing that out, that's made me realize that I am somewhat self absorbed and I'm going to work on that, starting with this thread.

Thanks, all of this makes a lot more sense and is definitely bound to help me. I think I'm going to take notes on this one, and definitely try to better myself. I'm creative, good sense of humor and all of that. I just need practice.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's VERY important to learn about a woman's past to determine her MENTALITY. The Bible tells us that a whore is a deep pit. We can see that with all the men that have been choosing to wife up these sluts and hoes and start getting broke in half, whether it be mentally, financially or spiritually.

A hoe has a hoe mentality... and a ho's mentality essentially involves 'breaking men' who can be manipulated, aka suckers, for her own gain or for another man who is instructing her to do so. A ho is short for whore, aka hooker, or in other words a woman who uses manipulation in order to obtain material gain in exchange for sex or promises of sex. A slut is a woman who is just likes to have sex without financial compensation in return.

Now, why learning what mentality one has is important is because our mentalities, aka our operating beliefs, eventually determine how we act. Our mentality are our deepest rooted beliefs. Why you can't turn a ho into a housewife is that she doesn't have a housewife mentality. She has a HO mentality. Her primary concern is using her with and charm to 'break' a man or in order words manipulate him so that he is breaking her off with some sort of material compensation. What cats REALLY need to understand is that hoes are some of the most savvy and smooth manipulators you can ever meet. Their skillset is in utilizing different techniques of manipulation in order to get a come up off of you as a man. They are not always so obvious, so you have to watch the signs so to say. The baseline of a ho is that she wants to BREAK you in some aspect, aka she overtly or covertly asks for some sort of compensation for her time or sex, aka bills paid, hair done, MONEY, school paid, etc. You simply have to say no and send her on her way. You don't owe a woman a doggone thing for her time... nor do you owe it to a woman to allow her to manipulate you.

Now sluts, they just like giving it up to any man that turns them on. Sluts don't request financial compensation, but they are easy to get with. These women can be devastating as well because while they may not be looking for a 'come-up' off your back, if you deal with one and get attached, you might end up feeling the blues when you see her with someone else and thought she was with you.

Housewives have housewife mentality as well. So if that's what you want, look for the woman with that mentality and avoid the other two. Watch the signs my friends and determine a woman's mentality before dealing with her.