Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As always, it is important to learn from your mistakes to ensure that you will not repeat them again,therefore becoming a wiser individual.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Getting out here is like being in a boxing match. You have to have a combination of great offense AND defense. Offense is your ability to attract women and to gain their affection. Defense is your ability to cut the nonsense out of your life and to eliminate the nonsensical behavior from women you actually DO choose to deal with.

If you have great offense, you may be able to pull a punch of women, but you will end up like a lot of these cats who have 5 or 6 baby mommas and are 3 steps from jail-- essentially turning them into financial slaves. If you are all defense, you will disqualify each and every woman you come across for some reason or the other and you'll never have a woman.

Use your experience and the experiences of others to continually sharpen your overall game if you want to win the fight. Learn what attracted a woman and what didn't and remember that for next time. Learn what ways a woman tries to manipulate you for financial gain and think of strategies to cut it off before it goes further... man when you really think about it, it's quite challenging and fun if you are up to the task. Just know the risks of dealing with these women.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Seattle.

Land of the women with hearts so cold... you'd think they pumped liquid nitrogen.

What's help guide me through my years of dating failures and overall tumultuous experiences with the opposite sex was... music.

I still listen to love songs frequently, now i just listen to them for the melody and not let the lyrics turn me into a sap.

Unfortunate the kind of circumstances the that the men went thru.. but that's what inspires them to pen the lyrics that they did, you can tell they crafted them straight from the soul during their most scorned and troublesome moments. The way these women gave them the ether; i'm glad they found the drive to turn pain into piff; to transition the heartache and feeling of utter distraught and then, to craft magical gems of harmony - is a gift.

If i had an ounce of talent song writers had, i'd be going adamantium.

*sighs*

"Guess i'm ONNNN... MY WAAAYYYYY!!!"...

to at least finding love. :noah:

*shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Getting out here is like being in a boxing match. You have to have a combination of great offense AND defense. Offense is your ability to attract women and to gain their affection. Defense is your ability to cut the nonsense out of your life and to eliminate the nonsensical behavior from women you actually DO choose to deal with.

If you have great offense, you may be able to pull a punch of women, but you will end up like a lot of these cats who have 5 or 6 baby mommas and are 3 steps from jail-- essentially turning them into financial slaves. If you are all defense, you will disqualify each and every woman you come across for some reason or the other and you'll never have a woman.

Use your experience and the experiences of others to continually sharpen your overall game if you want to win the fight. Learn what attracted a woman and what didn't and remember that for next time. Learn what ways a woman tries to manipulate you for financial gain and think of strategies to cut it off before it goes further... man when you really think about it, it's quite challenging and fun if you are up to the task. Just know the risks of dealing with these women.

:jawalrus: Dapped for the boxing reference.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
There's a lot of dope stuff in this thread and I haven't even come close to sifting through half of this thread.

I did want to say that, the whole "never be fully honest" sentiment holds a lot of weight, a lot of fukking weight. I'm not a fan of cliches, but the "you can't handle the truth", "people can't handle the truth" phrase is fukking real. I'm dealing with a highly emotional female right now and I almost feel devilish telling her what's on my mind sometimes.

Different women will react in different ways, but if any of you brothas, or dudes, are messing with some younger college females, who aren't too tenured, and might not be too privy to your culture, be very wary. I'm bout to be done with school soon, so me and this girl aren't official, but we embody characteristics that would anoint us as official. She went home last weekend, and before she slid, she told me that she told one of her exes, dude who smashed, that they can hang, but not do anything since she's liking and seeing someone else.

I told her to live her life. Told her that we don't belong to each other. She was astonished. She later told me that she took that as a sign that I'm detached from her, and don't really like her like that, or at all, since I wasn't displaying jealousy, and negative feelings at the thought of her smashing someone else :wow:

She's already shed tears around me brehs :wow:
A young nigguh isn't trying to invest the bulk of his feelings in something temporary because I don't like pain :sadcam:

Anyways, dope thread.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
There's a lot of dope stuff in this thread and I haven't even come close to sifting through half of this thread.

I did want to say that, the whole "never be fully honest" sentiment holds a lot of weight, a lot of fukking weight. I'm not a fan of cliches, but the "you can't handle the truth", "people can't handle the truth" phrase is fukking real. I'm dealing with a highly emotional female right now and I almost feel devilish telling her what's on my mind sometimes.

Different women will react in different ways, but if any of you brothas, or dudes, are messing with some younger college females, who aren't too tenured, and might not be too privy to your culture, be very wary. I'm bout to be done with school soon, so me and this girl aren't official, but we embody characteristics that would anoint us as official. She went home last weekend, and before she slid, she told me that she told one of her exes, dude who smashed, that they can hang, but not do anything since she's liking and seeing someone else.

I told her to live her life. Told her that we don't belong to each other. She was astonished. She later told me that she took that as a sign that I'm detached from her, and don't really like her like that, or at all, since I wasn't displaying jealousy, and negative feelings at the thought of her smashing someone else :wow:

She's already shed tears around me brehs :wow:
A young nigguh isn't trying to invest the bulk of his feelings in something temporary because I don't like pain :sadcam:

Anyways, dope thread.

She threw that idea of her chilling with the guy back home out there as a test. She wanted to test the parameters of your interactions with each other. Sounds to me like she wants you to set boundaries. If you don't care then I understand, but she's definitely testing you.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Your goal is to reach the stage in your life where if you were blinded, placed in a random position with any kind of stranger (i.e., a group of venture capital execs to a room full of strippers or victoria's secret models)... open up the blind fold and be able to effortlessly kill the mothafukkin scene with some awesome conversation and be the ULTIMATE center of attention.

That's what you get when you're so comfortable in your own skin you could sell roller blades to a paraplegic. Garlic to a vampire. Jeans and other westernized clothes to a Muslim woman.

You could convince a homeless man to fill out and submit a gawt damn job application!!!

Game is a state of mind. But that destination CANNOT be reached without experience.

Keep putting yourself out there and you will learn.

Get burnt. Get hurt. Get flaked on and ranked. Get fukked over and so heart broken - you're swallowing superglue in hopes of refragmenting it.

:ohlawd:

I keep telling people that this "GEMS" is the best shiit on the internet.

Just believe in the creed. Plant the seeds, watch it blossom with glee.

then you will succeed... and you shall - indeed, young bleed.

And i'm out;

God speed.

:cape:

:dwillhuh: Wow

:wow: That was....

:lawd: Flawless Execution

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know how you get over being reserved/shy/bytchmade around women of higher caliber? YOu gotta to talk to EVERYBODY!!! Get comfortable with talking period. And EH EH EH, don't tell me you are... because it should be able to and willingly initiating interaction with people of all shapes, colors, sizes, creeds and flavors... that when you do strike it up with a dime piece, shiit is purely second nature.

You feel?

Your goal is to reach the stage in your life where if you were blinded, placed in a random position with any kind of stranger (i.e., a group of venture capital execs to a room full of strippers or victoria's secret models)... open up the blind fold and be able to effortlessly kill the mothafukkin scene with some awesome conversation and be the ULTIMATE center of attention.

That's what you get when you're so comfortable in your own skin you could sell roller blades to a paraplegic. Garlic to a vampire. Jeans and other westernized clothes to a Muslim woman.

You could convince a homeless man to fill out and submit a gawt damn job application!!!

Game is a state of mind. But that destination CANNOT be reached without experience.

Keep putting yourself out there and you will learn.

Get burnt. Get hurt. Get flaked on and ranked. Get fukked over and so heart broken - you're swallowing superglue in hopes of refragmenting it.

:ohlawd:

I keep telling people that this "GEMS" is the best shiit on the internet.

Just believe in the creed. Plant the seeds, watch it blossom with glee.

then you will succeed... and you shall - indeed, young bleed.

And i'm out;

God speed.

:cape:

tumblr_mbt6dgmy4d1qbabnbo1_500.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Great analogy. I need to be more like Floyd, yet lately, I've been in the shell like Clottey

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man yall write so much...I want to read what yall type, but the titangraphs are a beast
in summary, if you keep it a hundred percent real with yourself (meaning if you,re in-tune with what you truly feel and want without lying to yourself on any level) and if you're not scared of being real with other people when you need to, then you're already ahead in the game. Realize that you can't make someone do something against their will. but at the same time people can't make you do anything unless you surrender that power. a girl can't make you take her out on dates just like she can't force you to stay in a relationship while she's giving you problems. that's always your choice.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i remember when i had your naivety.

her mother was old enough to recognize the value of such a naive man. understand the older a woman get the less she uses her emotions to determine a suitable mate and the more logic based she becomes. young women operate purely off emotions. really most men are kind and nice to women because they believe they can convince a woman to like them through their behavior. older women recognize that and know if i attach myself to hem he'll be faithful and loyal. David Deangelo said it best attraction is not a choice. romance is primarily emotion based and emotions don't logically attach themselves to the best choice. people feel how they feel and really if a woman logically attached herself to you chances are its despite her emotional reaction to you not because of it. in other words emtionally she feels next to nothing but she logically recognizes your value. in that case as they younger crowd puts it here you'll be destined to "share that girl."

to this day i still sometimes struggle with the concept that a woman doesn't have to "like" you (or approve of you as a person) to feel attracted to you. if she feels attraction to you (an emotional pull) then her liking you (logical approval) is irrelevant.

:ohhh:Truth bombs X1000000

As a woman, I agree with everything but especially the bolded.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
there will always be another so dont worry or stress. take it from me a guy growing who was shy as hell to even approach a girl or say hi. no matter how shy or socially awkard or how ugly :childplease: you think you are you are you will get opportunities and chances.

Sent from royalty breh

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, women in general are full of shyt whenever they express some sort of regret over so-called "poor decisions" now that they are no longer desirable and their lives are in shambles because everything was all good when they made those decisions years earlier. I give ANY woman who does this an automatic side-eye because if they were still in their prime, they still would make those same decisions.