Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To add: So the next time any woman goes into a spiel about the lack of "morally upstanding,positive,decent" men (knowing that she dated men who did not fit this profile and rightfully so since she viewed "decent" men as lame ass dudes), you should remind her of how she is full of shyt and disingenuous for fixing her mouth to say this.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
dont engage in gossip. women learn one thing about someone else, and all of a sudden she puts it out there to anyone with an ear. wants to go on about so and so and his/her personal business. I believe it comes a lot from their competitive nature, and its done so that they can point at and look down on someone behind their back - as rarely does gossip turn into an intervention, or helping hand of some sort for the person with troubles.

and once she drags you into it, it validates her gossping subjects as relevant as youre entertaining it. so make sure to cut that shyt off, especially if its something thats not pertinent to you, or your business with someone. just cut it short and change the topic or get ready to bounce. let her know youre not interested in who is fukking who, someone in her office is cheating on their spouse, or if he or she from around the way can pay their bills. manage your circle and what you talk about. dont let that gossiping shyt go around you heavy.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Now that you guys have learned the Game, How do you guys treat women from the past who used to flake on you or treated you with disrespect?

I was 25 and living in New York , some of the women I would deal with some flake a lot or be very disrespectful. Now that I'm thirty and they are in their late twenties, they are scrambling trying to find a guy to wife them up and are resorting to hollering at guys from their past. Do you entertain their apologies about how they treated you in the past or just ignore them?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Now that you guys have learned the Game, How do you guys treat women from the past who used to flake on you or treated you with disrespect?

I was 25 and living in New York , some of the women I would deal with some flake a lot or be very disrespectful. Now that I'm thirty and they are in their late twenties, they are scrambling trying to find a guy to wife them up and are resorting to hollering at guys from their past. Do you entertain their apologies about how they treated you in the past or just ignore them?

The best thing is just to leave it all in the past, ignore them. Some girls will take it as a sign of weakness or youre thristy if you start talking back to them. They had their chance when they were younger, now they wanna talk years later?

lot of baggage, and shes still the same triffling female only thing that changed was her age.

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Personally, I ignore them. It is all about moving forward, not backwards.

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watch the Lil Wayne video in which he shytted on the Miami Heat, in particular James, Wade, and Bosh something serious and said that he had sex with Bosh's wife. Since then, I heard that his wife was an urban "model" a few years ago, which if true, it would not be a surprise because the average urban "model" is getting ran through by a plethora of dudes. This is another example how it is important to know the background of the female you dealing with to avoid the possibility of some dude(s) saying that the female you wifed up was his jump.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On the real, women in general are full of shyt whenever they express some sort of regret over so-called "poor decisions" now that they are no longer desirable and their lives are in shambles because everything was all good when they made those decisions years earlier. I give ANY woman who does this an automatic side-eye because if they were still in their prime, they still would make those same decisions.

cough single moms

Sent from royalty breh

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting out here is like being in a boxing match. You have to have a combination of great offense AND defense. Offense is your ability to attract women and to gain their affection. Defense is your ability to cut the nonsense out of your life and to eliminate the nonsensical behavior from women you actually DO choose to deal with.

If you have great offense, you may be able to pull a punch of women, but you will end up like a lot of these cats who have 5 or 6 baby mommas and are 3 steps from jail-- essentially turning them into financial slaves. If you are all defense, you will disqualify each and every woman you come across for some reason or the other and you'll never have a woman.

Use your experience and the experiences of others to continually sharpen your overall game if you want to win the fight. Learn what attracted a woman and what didn't and remember that for next time. Learn what ways a woman tries to manipulate you for financial gain and think of strategies to cut it off before it goes further... man when you really think about it, it's quite challenging and fun if you are up to the task. Just know the risks of dealing with these women.

I get what you are saying. When looking the risks of dealing with people in general since many of them be on dirty, grimy shyt, it is easy for me to say "fukk IT" because it is draining to always have your guard up. It has gotten to point where I feel like the only way I can live as an overall morally decent,positive human being is to basically keep to myself because it seems as if people despise such individuals and will attempt to bring harm to them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just watch the Lil Wayne video in which he shytted on the Miami Heat, in particular James, Wade, and Bosh something serious and said that he had sex with Bosh's wife. Since then, I heard that his wife was an urban "model" a few years ago, which if true, it would not be a surprise because the average urban "model" is getting ran through by a plethora of dudes. This is another example how it is important to know the background of the female you dealing with to avoid the possibility of some dude(s) saying that the female you wifed up was his jump.

people can change but its rare.

Sent from royalty breh

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont engage in gossip. women learn one thing about someone else, and all of a sudden she puts it out there to anyone with an ear. wants to go on about so and so and his/her personal business. I believe it comes a lot from their competitive nature, and its done so that they can point at and look down on someone behind their back - as rarely does gossip turn into an intervention, or helping hand of some sort for the person with troubles.

and once she drags you into it, it validates her gossping subjects as relevant as youre entertaining it. so make sure to cut that shyt off, especially if its something thats not pertinent to you, or your business with someone. just cut it short and change the topic or get ready to bounce. let her know youre not interested in who is fukking who, someone in her office is cheating on their spouse, or if he or she from around the way can pay their bills. manage your circle and what you talk about. dont let that gossiping shyt go around you heavy.

This is real spit. Folks need to understand that engaging in gossip talk opens the door for them to caught up in some bullshyt that can be detrimental to their lives, maybe even get them killed.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the real, women in general are full of shyt whenever they express some sort of regret over so-called "poor decisions" now that they are no longer desirable and their lives are in shambles because everything was all good when they made those decisions years earlier. I give ANY woman who does this an automatic side-eye because if they were still in their prime, they still would make those same decisions.

Between me and you breh, I think you will agree when you come across females from the past like that turning them down is the most :ahh: experience.

And your right about them being full of shyt. I mean how can you put on an angel act one second but when the person turns you down you spaz out and start insulting their manhood..

I've had certain females do that to me before.

If you reacted angrily THAT QUICK.....all you did just now was reenforce my belief that you still have the same mindset.

Those girls who run around getting phone numbers of every single guy they come across simply for "favors" throughout their 20s whether at college or work are even the most pathetic when they soon realize all the dudes finally catch on.....

It reminds me of that "new years fukkery" thread we had in JBO a couple weeeks ago. The sad thing in that thread is that some of these girls when they get these "prank texts" on days like that, they don't even realize its a joke.....thye will literally ask and wonder and wonder and wonder who it is that is hitting them up because they have added the phone numbers of sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many dudes over the years that they have lost track.

Its just :scusthov:

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sent from royalty breh

Yes, people can change. But in terms of qualifying a female for a possible relationship, it is best to not entertain one who has a sketchy past because she will bring her baggage into the situation, which results in all kinds of problems.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Sent from royalty breh

Once a good girl's gone bad.......she's gone forever.

That is why more folks gotta make sure that they are are doing their absolute best of raising their daughter and not spoiling her.

Your already seeing with the whole Bosh situation, how people are already starting the madonna/whore complex with defending his wife, simply because of the fact that she is a "mother' and a 'wife"

Meanwhile Bosh's baby mother will end up being looked at in a worse light......

When Bosh's current wife could possibly be the same exact person .....only difference is that she was in a white dress

You can put lipstick and a white dress on a hoe but she's still a hoe

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

The cool thing about your game developing in the right way is that you don't have to settle. If she wasn't really trying to holler at me before, there's no reason for me to accept her when she fell off.