Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
  1. Who the fukk wants to have condom sex?
  2. STD-free receipts
  3. She had an IUD at the time
  4. Ain't none of these females committed relationship material these days
  5. Who the fukk wants to have condom sex?

quit bytching then

lmfao leave your fate in the hands of a hoe brehs
want raw sex and not care about family creation yet not get a vasectomy brehs
:what:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
quit bytching then

lmfao leave your fate in the hands of a hoe brehs
want raw sex and not care about family creation yet not get a vasectomy brehs
:what:
A vasectomy?
:dahell:

Please don't tell me you're one of those redpill alpha male weirdos. They're always urging everyone to get a vasectomy as if it's as simple as tying and untying a shoelace.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A vasectomy?
:dahell:

Please don't tell me you're one of those redpill alpha male weirdos. They're always urging everyone to get a vasectomy as if it's as simple as tying and untying a shoelace.

You're bytching about condoms and hoes not taking BC when you can take steps if shyt is that serious. Boy you stupid as shyt I'm out

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You're bytching about condoms and hoes not taking BC when you can take steps if shyt is that serious. Boy you stupid as shyt I'm out
It's not about birth control you goofy ass musty ass bowlegged yukmouth snaggletooth and bucktooth at the same time ass nikka. Tyrone Hill lookin ass nikka

It's about her lying bullshytting and playing games

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
how many of yall use IG as a dating app? Pulled my first girl off there like 6 months ago. We just broke up after 6 months but I'm tempted to try it again.

If I see a bytch on the apps and she puts her IG I will usually send them a message and say I saw them on the app. But I don't follow them unless they are private or unless they follow me first.

This girl I just met on there she wasn't on the apps but I sent her a dm. Basically I was looking up a restaurant to meet women at and she tagged them so she was technically in their feed. So when I hit her up I told her I was looking at the restaurant. Bout to try this again with a different spot.

Instagram has a map like feature like google maps which I didn't know. You can see all the bytches when they tag certain spots. If anyone is interested I can go into greater detail how to do it.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
how many of yall use IG as a dating app? Pulled my first girl off there like 6 months ago. We just broke up after 6 months but I'm tempted to try it again.

If I see a bytch on the apps and she puts her IG I will usually send them a message and say I saw them on the app. But I don't follow them unless they are private or unless they follow me first.

This girl I just met on there she wasn't on the apps but I sent her a dm. Basically I was looking up a restaurant to meet women at and she tagged them so she was technically in their feed. So when I hit her up I told her I was looking at the restaurant. Bout to try this again with a different spot.

Instagram has a map like feature like google maps which I didn't know. You can see all the bytches when they tag certain spots. If anyone is interested I can go into greater detail how to do it.
so u look up random restaurants and dm bytches?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
A nice test to run on a woman. If you care about her safety, whether she’s a friend or romantic interest, is to tell her to buy a pocket high lumen tactical flashlight. It automatically disarms any person due to brightness. It’s better than a knife or pepper spray. A knife can be taken and pepper spray doesn’t do shyt against someone with enough testosterone. Even men with CCWs say a tactical flashlight is one of the best self defense weapons - think of a cop and how they automatically get a power advantage over you just by turning on a bright ass flashlight.

Tell her you care about her safety and you want her to get one. If she gets one she values you and trusts your masculine protection over her, if she doesn’t buy one she doesn’t. If she is a romantic interest and she buys it invest into her.
I was looking at videos for these flashlights earlier and found this

Imagine flashing someone unexpectedly with 1500 lumens, their retinas would literally explode :damn:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I like when a chick makes things run smoothly. In our opening interactions.

Got a ping from Feeld earlier. Pings are like superlikes. Means a person really wants your attention.

Was nicely surprised when I saw who pinged me. Some sexy looking PAAG in her mid twenties.

I matched with her and we got to chatting. Turns out she is single but looking for something casual. But with someone she has chemistry and feels safe with.

She literally just joined Feeld that afternoon. Now I'm all about early mover advantage on these kinda apps, women like this don't stay on too long as they find one guy and bow out.

Found out she's Korean and has lived in Canada for 2 years. Her pics were very :wow:not slutty, but subtle, and I can see she's working with a few things.

And shes not looking for male 'friends' as she feels some men lie about wanting to be friends then try and make a move.

I tell her I ain't trying to be her friend. Which she appreciated.

Anyway she asks about my relationship status, as I said on here, these days I don't lie to these chick's it's too much of a headache, so I tell her I have a main, but we cool on that.

Tell her we should meet for a drink, suggest a nice cocktail place.

It's a little out the way for her but she's into it. So we're meeting tomorrow evening. Already have her number and her off the app.

Let's hope we have chemistry...

:lolbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like when a chick makes things run smoothly. In our opening interactions.

Got a ping from Feeld earlier. Pings are like superlikes. Means a person really wants your attention.

Was nicely surprised when I saw who pinged me. Some sexy looking PAAG in her mid twenties.

I matched with her and we got to chatting. Turns out she is single but looking for something casual. But with someone she has chemistry and feels safe with.

She literally just joined Feeld that afternoon. Now I'm all about early mover advantage on these kinda apps, women like this don't stay on too long as they find one guy and bow out.

Found out she's Korean and has lived in Canada for 2 years. Her pics were very :wow:not slutty, but subtle, and I can see she's working with a few things.

And shes not looking for male 'friends' as she feels some men lie about wanting to be friends then try and make a move.

I tell her I ain't trying to be her friend. Which she appreciated.

Anyway she asks about my relationship status, as I said on here, these days I don't lie to these chick's it's too much of a headache, so I tell her I have a main, but we cool on that.

Tell her we should meet for a drink, suggest a nice cocktail place.

It's a little out the way for her but she's into it. So we're meeting tomorrow evening. Already have her number and her off the app.

Let's hope we have chemistry...

:lolbron:
Your main sleeps with other dudes?