Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Congrats

June 16th going to hit different this year
She's getting fat and was having nausea and mood swings. And she says she took out the IUD a year ago. Then she ignores my questions for hours.

Now she says she had a new one put in that has hormones which is why she's gaining weight and stuff

I dont really know why she couldn't just say that in the first place. I don't really trust her anymore so I'll just leave her alone. Those kind of games aren't for me

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Egyptian bought me a necklace. Apparently it’s one of those necklaces you split in half and two people share the necklace. She trying to claim her territory. :mjlit: She had this shipped from Egypt.

The other day she asked me I love her. I told her no but she has many good attributes that make me want to get to know her more. She couldn’t help be love and respect it. “Most men would say yes just to win the moment. This is why I love you!!” Find you a woman that likes you more than you like her. It’s amazing and as how God intended brehs. This doesn’t mean I don’t like her. I like quite a bit actually, but staying composed and stoic amid the presence of an attractive woman and not trying so hard just wins the game. :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Egyptian bought me a necklace. Apparently it’s one of those necklaces you split in half and two people share the necklace. She trying to claim her territory. :mjlit: She had this shipped from Egypt.

The other day she asked me I love her. I told her no but she has many good attributes that make me want to get to know her more. She couldn’t help be love and respect it. “Most men would say yes just to win the moment. This is why I love you!!” Find you a woman that likes you more than you like her. It’s amazing and as how God intended brehs. This doesn’t mean I don’t like her. I like quite a bit actually, but staying composed and stoic amid the presence of an attractive woman and not trying so hard just wins the game. :wow:
When are y’all meeting

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Which one of y'all started this thread?

Women are women I dated avg black women and they were on at first in so lucky to have to you. To then we need to talk I'm not happy.

Women are women.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
A nice test to run on a woman. If you care about her safety, whether she’s a friend or romantic interest, is to tell her to buy a pocket high lumen tactical flashlight. It automatically disarms any person due to brightness. It’s better than a knife or pepper spray. A knife can be taken and pepper spray doesn’t do shyt against someone with enough testosterone. Even men with CCWs say a tactical flashlight is one of the best self defense weapons - think of a cop and how they automatically get a power advantage over you just by turning on a bright ass flashlight.

Tell her you care about her safety and you want her to get one. If she gets one she values you and trusts your masculine protection over her, if she doesn’t buy one she doesn’t. If she is a romantic interest and she buys it invest into her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She's getting fat and was having nausea and mood swings. And she says she took out the IUD a year ago. Then she ignores my questions for hours.

Now she says she had a new one put in that has hormones which is why she's gaining weight and stuff

I dont really know why she couldn't just say that in the first place. I don't really trust her anymore so I'll just leave her alone. Those kind of games aren't for me
Why are you having raw sex in 2024 in a uncomitted relationship (and even that ks suspect)