Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I

None but I like talking too women , get to know them , video chat them consistently before taking them out on date so I don't waste money. Dating can get expensive.

It's also time consuming and women will delete you if you don't message them back. I want to make sure mutual interest is there. That's why I want to deactivate in case the ones I'm prioritizing don't work out.

Manifestation chick got salty already because I was taking way too long to respond to her ass.
You are going to waste a lot of time doing that and it’s going to likely burn out without y’all linking.

Better of establishing some type of in person chemistry than trying to build and meet.

Initial meetups don’t have to be expensive. If you make it that way it’s on you……

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Getting overwhelmed :mjlol: Hinge is the goat :blessed:. I am going to deactivate my account once I bagged this white girl number. I am not a pawger but she has nice cans lol.

The roster
42 year old single mom of two - she is down to F.
Ivory Coast girl, we clicked right away, she lives a bit far, not sure, just going to hang out with her.
very attractive African-American girl but not impressed with her intellect
Liberal big tiddy pawg - I want to smash - I cannot see myself with a white woman long term

Doctor, she is my number 1, very educated, natural hair, no excessive make up, my type to a Tee.

lol this could get expensive :mjlol: so imma try to do free shyt.
Hope there’s not a catch with the doctor lol
There usually is

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
You are going to waste a lot of time doing that and it’s going to likely burn out without y’all linking.

Better of establishing some type of in person chemistry than trying to build and meet.

Initial meetups don’t have to be expensive. If you make it that way it’s on you……
initial meetups should be a few drinks maybe split an app and go for a walk. or go to a happy hour.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

What are some suggestions for cheap fun dates. Women hate coffee meetups :mjlol:

Hope there’s not a catch with the doctor lol
There usually is

What's the catch? She seem cool so far lol. I truly expect her to be down to earth because she loves physical activities like sport. Then my boy if a woman in her 30s is that smart and single, there is always a catch.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What are some suggestions for cheap fun dates. Women hate coffee meetups :mjlol:

What's the catch? She seem cool so far lol. I truly expect her to be down to earth because she loves physical activities like sport. Then my boy if a woman in her 30s is that smart and single, there is always a catch.
I only did coffee meetings. If they weren’t down then on to next

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The date thing to me, has to be a fusion of what you guys connect on/and what you like to do.

if I am asking someone out, if I am even flirting and getting to that part, it's already in my head where I am taking this person. or where I am asking.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The date thing to me, has to be a fusion of what you guys connect on/and what you like to do.

if I am asking someone out, if I am even flirting and getting to that part, it's already in my head where I am taking this person. or where I am asking.
Depends on the manner of how y’all met. If I don’t know her well I didn’t want to commit that much time and $ into a full on date. Something casual and short was a better move for me and I positioned it the same for her. Small sample size but I rarely got objections.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Depends on the manner of how y’all met. If I don’t know her well I didn’t want to commit that much time and $ into a full on date. Something casual and short was a better move for me and I positioned it the same for her. Small sample size but I rarely got objections.

app based, I can't speak to with any experience. but if I get 5-10 minutes, uninterrupted, maybe 15, in person, I can read a person's interests/taste, by their style of dress and status- and get it out of them in that time frame, or just assume that they will like mine.

to me, if I don't have ANY idea of what they like, I probably should wait until I do, to ask them out.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What are some suggestions for cheap fun dates. Women hate coffee meetups

I love absolutes.

I hate mamby pamby, this or that, depends on, go with the flow, play it by ear. etc etc.

The real world is actually grey, and most of my life is having to weigh X vs Y..., but I love a black and white.

So my absolute rules is this.

Rule #1 - Always bring a chick into my world.

Those first few dates, I'm gonna plan, we're gonna do what I wanna do, what I like to do, where I'm at.

There's very little room for negotiation.

I'm not gonna suggest a "let's make pottery together" or "attend a yoga class" or "volunteer at the soup kitchen cause I saw you did that in your profile"...(lol at that dude)
  • WE GETTING WANGZ
  • We shooting pool
  • We hitting up this mixologist.
  • If I'm in a decent city, mini golf or go-kartz
  • Brand new Burmese spot opened up
Etc

WHAT WE NOT GON DO is me come up with stuff and try to get pre-approval.

I don't eat meat - GOOD BYE
I don't drink alcohol - SEE YA
I don't want to mess my hair up - ADIOS
Thai is cool, but can we get Sushi (or some other high dollar grub) instead - SAYONARA
Can't we go hiking instead? - *the sound of my mental pimp hand rearing back*
You don't want to negotiate? Compromise - On one of the first dates? Hell 2 da Naw

And the thing is, I've taken chicks to tasting menus, play openings, concerts, comedy shoes, etc - but that's because I WANTED TO GO, and I would go even if she wasn't there.

If we seeing Saul Williams

It's cause I'm in my Afro-Futurism zone for the night...

I say that you do what you want, and be inflexible when things start.

And if that means you're losing broads left and right, YOU NEED A BETTER PIPELINE.

Most guys are trying to do the most when they have only have a few options.
Every Broad is rare, when all you really know is her photos and fake first date persona.

Your overall game plan needs help when you find yourself trying to cater to the desires of these fickle hoes.

Some cats just need to get better pics, others better wardrobe, others need to hit the gym.
Lotta cats need to change crowds.

And a few need to move to a different city. (You want beautiful black women but live in Spokane - MOVE)

Rule #2 - She is gonna meet me there

Following from rule #1, I am gonna go someplace I wanna go, because I will not be at the Vegan Tofu spot/Israel support rally waiting 30 minutes because of whatever cockamamie excuse they come up with.

My time is valuable. I'll give some grace to fine but late hoes, cause that's how chicks be. But if I'm waiting, it better be in a spot where I want to be.

Having said all that - A man needs a life for the chick to come into.

It's easy to fall into a rut of work/food/tv/video games/ etc.
I'm trying to get out of it now...

Your lifestyle - not your bank roll - but the style in which you live your life is CRUCIAL.

Cats that's always got something to do on any given night, he's usually not worried about broads. They're in his life. He's meeting new folks all the time, OFF LINE.

But if you're debugging 10 hours a day, uber eats multiple times a week, and staying abreast of all the new Amazon Prime shows

*looks in mirror*

You're not living life.

She doesn't want that or be a part of that - even if she's doing the same thing.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

marvel-darth-maul-black-white-and-red-reveal-_article-f_2328762f.jpeg