Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I told myself I gave up on women and that I would remain a virgin for the rest of my life at 27 years old, 5'5 and ugly Brehs. But here I am on my 3rd Beer inside my parents house, in my room talking to 2 Brehettes on dating apps and they're actually responding to me. One goes to the same gym I go too down the street in which I never noticed her (When I go to the gym, I mainly focus on getting gains and lifting believe it or not.) I pointed out that the gym photo she took looked familiar and that is how the convo started, the other Brehette used to do security at the warehouse I worked at, Im talking to her right now, smh.

Managed to get one Mexican chicks phone number from BLK but BUSHED her when she said her fam would look at her differently if she brought me around as a Black man. I don't have time for that BS.

:snoop: :mjcry:
Work on your self esteem

jay83

Superstar
Daps
woke up sober just now, looked at my POF profile and she gave me her number after I asked her if she wants to text or hangout sometime.

POF?
Damn bro you must really be down bad. That’s like the bottom of the barrel of dating apps. Waffle House workers and call center chicks with 2 kids are all you will get on that app. At least try Hinge.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
POF?
Damn bro you must really be down bad.

Dam Right GIFs | Tenor

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
She doesn’t come see you and stay at your place?
that's the only way I see her. Sometimes we meet half way to go to the gym during the week, I only see her like Saturday from 6 pm till Sunday till 11 or 12 pm. Was going to give it some time and see how it goes over the summer.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
that's the only way I see her. Sometimes we meet half way to go to the gym during the week, I only see her like Saturday from 6 pm till Sunday till 11 or 12 pm. Was going to give it some time and see how it goes over the summer.
So she’s driving an hour to gove you sex and you don’t have to deal with her otherwise.

Embrace these times brother

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
had a good 6 month run but now im back on the apps unfortunately. Good thing I never stopped in the gym, bout to get my diet right. Need to make some moves in person but most of my people married with kids. how do you meet people solo dolo especially at like food festivals and what not? post up a bar on a friday night?

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
had a good 6 month run but now im back on the apps unfortunately. Good thing I never stopped in the gym, bout to get my diet right. Need to make some moves in person but most of my people married with kids. how do you meet people solo dolo especially at like food festivals and what not? post up a bar on a friday night?

Going out solo is just enjoying yourself and people will gravitate towards you. In your scenario if you are eating something interesting or the food looks good women will strike up a conversation or you do the same vice versa.