Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
And they said the Bene Gesserit was sexist and misogynistic....

Thufir Hawat was right

3YY62P3Y4RCAZDVXP6PNPI56IM.jpg
Say what

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol passing on that wierdo chick told her flat out I want to smash(in a joking manner that works).

She says it's possible if I manifest it :mjlol: . Her IG is loaded with weird shyt, rituals, ladies in white meeting by the river.

But damn I want her p*ssy sooooo bad. She gave me her number. I don't want these types knowing her I stay

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Dating this bytch lives an hour away and she lives with her sisters so I cant go there. Think this shyt is over doesn’t seem like it’s worth it anymore.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol passing on that wierdo chick told her flat out I want to smash(in a joking manner that works).

She says it's possible if I manifest it :mjlol: . Her IG is loaded with weird shyt, rituals, ladies in white meeting by the river.

But damn I want her p*ssy sooooo bad. She gave me her number. I don't want these types knowing her I stay

:laff: just don't eat the spaghetti.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I told myself I gave up on women and that I would remain a virgin for the rest of my life at 27 years old, 5'5 and ugly Brehs. But here I am on my 3rd Beer inside my parents house, in my room talking to 2 Brehettes on dating apps and they're actually responding to me. One goes to the same gym I go too down the street in which I never noticed her (When I go to the gym, I mainly focus on getting gains and lifting believe it or not.) I pointed out that the gym photo she took looked familiar and that is how the convo started, the other Brehette used to do security at the warehouse I worked at, Im talking to her right now, smh.

Managed to get one Mexican chicks phone number from BLK but BUSHED her when she said her fam would look at her differently if she brought me around as a Black man. I don't have time for that BS.

:snoop: :mjcry:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I told myself I gave up on women and that I would remain a virgin for the rest of my life at 27 years old, 5'5 and ugly Brehs. But here I am on my 3rd Beer inside my parents house, in my room talking to 2 Brehettes on dating apps and they're actually responding to me. One goes to the same gym I go too down the street in which I never noticed her (When I go to the gym, I mainly focus on getting gains and lifting believe it or not.) I pointed out that the gym photo she took looked familiar and that is how the convo started, the other Brehette used to do security at the warehouse I worked at, Im talking to her right now, smh.

Managed to get one Mexican chicks phone number from BLK but BUSHED her when she said her fam would look at her differently if she brought me around as a Black man. I don't have time for that BS.

:snoop: :mjcry:

Sosua-Beach-Dominican-Republic.jpg