Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is a bar and grill a good place for a first date?

They serve burgers, pizza, fries, beer, wings, stuff like that.

Real rap, if you're approaching the date like you just want to get to know the girl, it's totally fine.

There are other schools of thought, but then it becomes a question of intention.

Most dudes don't have any real sense of intention. They just want to see how things play out.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Real rap, if you're approaching the date like you just want to get to know the girl, it's totally fine.

There are other schools of thought, but then it becomes a question of intention.

Most dudes don't have any real sense of intention. They just want to see how things play out.
This is my only intention. I just want to get to know her and have a good time.

But I've noticed there are some girls I just want to get down to business with.

Do y'all just tell them to come over, You go to theirs? y'all meet.up in public first?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This is my only intention. I just want to get to know her and have a good time.

The "and have a good time" is adding to the list of requirements.

There are definitely things to do/places you can go, where you know that YOU will have a good time.

Her? Maybe, maybe not...

She might like you and not the thing you do.

Dating is as simple as you want it to be, or as complicated.

But I've noticed there are some girls I just want to get down to business with.

Do y'all just tell them to come over, You go to theirs? y'all meet.up in public first?

A chick wanting to get it popping ASAP is not the norm, but it's not unusual either. Chicks have needs...and chicks can be crazy...and chicks can be trying to set you up. All at the same time...all at different times.

In terms of places...

All 3 have drawbacks, it really depends on how I meet the chick.

1) Some random I met on Tinder/Bumble/Seeking Arrangement/Backpage - I'm meeting in public first.

A chick I met out and about, either during the day or at a bar/club, I'll have a better sense of where she lives and what she's like.

2) Her Place -
Some chicks, if they want you to come through - that's mad awkward and full of issues that she doesn't realize she has. (Roll up on a broad and realize she lives in the hood, lives with her "Ex", or she has a Labrador and your "allergies*" kick in) *I'm allergic to chicks with pets.

3) Your Place -
If she wants to come by your spot, you have much more control over the situation on the front end, but not on the back end. Now this broad knows where you live and can "surprise" you.

4) Hotel - Might make sense, depending on your position (LTR, Married, you're in a different city). It's just expensive and can make a chick feel like a slut, but not in a good way.

Dating is as simple as you want it to be, or as complicated.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You should do an activity that doesn't cost much like bowling or mini golf then go for drinks and little appetisers(Wings and fries)

Low effort and a place you can actually talk.

Going to a place with loud ass music etc is you just entertaining a bytch on your dime.

If a chick gives push back on meeting at a spot then you should abandon mission as she aint into you. Most you should accommodate is meeting in public which is totally fair and is best for the safety of both of yall, after that being picky is a bytch who will be a headache so just abandon mission.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I look at it kinda like dressing, it should represent the way you want to be seen, and the way you see yourself/others see you.

doesn't have to be my absolute best look the first time, but it could be. you'll never catch me at a date spot that I wouldn't be by myself, is how I think.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Yall ever smashed one of these afro-centric, one with nature, spiritual goddess type black woman ? :mjlol: matched up with one, I want to smash her sooooo bbaaddd just to see whatsits like.

Some of the easiest women to sleep with if you lie to them.

Talk Horoscopes, watering your plants, the universe, manifesting

Bonus points if you got edibles or some shrooms.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I've found if a chick is into you.

You can choose anywhere public to meet and she'll be into it.

Its why I pretty much always suggest a coffee amd maybe a walk somewhere.
Chick's who are low interest in you, will usually bail or stop replying, chick's who want to meet to actually get to know you will be into it.

Even better during the summer, meet them at a park with a lite picnic selection.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yall ever smashed one of these afro-centric, one with nature, spiritual goddess type black woman ? :mjlol: matched up with one, I want to smash her sooooo bbaaddd just to see whatsits like.
most of em into witchcraft + feminist, not sure your background so I will just say be on your p's and q's

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Sort of in response to Autistic Hollemon.

He's right that American women and Non-American women are different.

But the differences are only "skin" deep, no pun intended.
  • PYTs (:sitdown: ) and Cougars/Milfs/GILFS
  • PAWGs, PAAGs, PALGs, BAWGS (lol)
  • Indians, Persians, Ay-rabs
  • ADOS, Caribbean, African, Afro Latinas, Afro+whatevers
  • Mixed/Biracial, Lt skinded, Medium, Dark Skin
  • Conservatives, Badu's, Hood Rats..
  • GEDs and PhD's
  • Chicks in a different country, FOB Chicks from a different country, and 2nd generations
  • Bust Downs and Pageant Winners
I argue that 95% of the BS that comes with trying to run up in, schedule dates, long term date, live with - is all the same.

All of it.

The grass ain't greener anywhere. As a long time passport bro, race mixer, miscegenator, and habitual line stepper...It's all packaging, but the product is the same.

I've checked off damn near everything on my bucket list.

I'm not saying you shouldn't travel, especially if you're young and in shape, but also if you ain't.

Same with dating outside of your culture/race or whatever.

But these hoes, by genetics and by culture, are gonna try your patience.

You gon' learn the phrase "Bring yo azz on" and "How many times did I tell you" in all of its permutations.

And the 1-5% of stuff that's different, is rarely good in a positive way.

If you are lucky enough to find a broad that you like to deal with, after you done hit it 100 times+, you're a lucky man.

Her BS is tolerable, and apparently your BS is tolerable to her as well.