Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real rap, if you're approaching the date like you just want to get to know the girl, it's totally fine.

There are other schools of thought, but then it becomes a question of intention.

Most dudes don't have any real sense of intention. They just want to see how things play out.
exactly. personally...i would choose a coffee spot for a 1st date. that way no one can hide by stuffing their face. straight up front and getting to know each other....save the food for the 2nd date

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall ever smashed one of these afro-centric, one with nature, spiritual goddess type black woman ? :mjlol: matched up with one, I want to smash her sooooo bbaaddd just to see whatsits like.
i can tell you whats its like

she probably doesnt shave her pits or crotch...doesnt drink much....but smokes weed a LOT....sex will be FIRE though....since she's pretty free and doesnt have too many hang-ups....

she'll be cool to hang with actually but not to wife unless you're one of these types of dudes

ive been down this road....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the easiest women to sleep with if you lie to them.

Talk Horoscopes, watering your plants, the universe, manifesting

Bonus points if you got edibles or some shrooms.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sort of in response to Autistic Hollemon.

He's right that American women and Non-American women are different.

But the differences are only "skin" deep, no pun intended.
  • PYTs (:sitdown: ) and Cougars/Milfs/GILFS
  • PAWGs, PAAGs, PALGs, BAWGS (lol)
  • Indians, Persians, Ay-rabs
  • ADOS, Caribbean, African, Afro Latinas, Afro+whatevers
  • Mixed/Biracial, Lt skinded, Medium, Dark Skin
  • Conservatives, Badu's, Hood Rats..
  • GEDs and PhD's
  • Chicks in a different country, FOB Chicks from a different country, and 2nd generations
  • Bust Downs and Pageant Winners
I argue that 95% of the BS that comes with trying to run up in, schedule dates, long term date, live with - is all the same.

All of it.

The grass ain't greener anywhere. As a long time passport bro, race mixer, miscegenator, and habitual line stepper...It's all packaging, but the product is the same.

I've checked off damn near everything on my bucket list.

I'm not saying you shouldn't travel, especially if you're young and in shape, but also if you ain't.

Same with dating outside of your culture/race or whatever.

But these hoes, by genetics and by culture, are gonna try your patience.

You gon' learn the phrase "Bring yo azz on" and "How many times did I tell you" in all of its permutations.

And the 1-5% of stuff that's different, is rarely good in a positive way.

If you are lucky enough to find a broad that you like to deal with, after you done hit it 100 times+, you're a lucky man.

Her BS is tolerable, and apparently your BS is tolerable to her as well.
this is pretty much where i am with it too breh....

this is pretty much what it comes down to.....

a chick thats attractive enough for me, and mildly interesting when sex isnt involved....

but you and i both know how hard that is to find :unimpressed:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy first week out there a bit more than I thought :ehh: cute women messaging me first with no problem. Already Identified my top 3

Nigerian works in Tech as a Senior Manager
5'11 Nigerian body is crazy
And another cute chick, not my usual type body wise but she sweet so I am going to vide with her and she messaged me first. Not religious

35 year old nurse is putting pressure, dont want to deal with Christians and wasting time

Got another 42 year old that is down to be friends with benefits lol.

I bagged a 10 within 2 messages. With that said, I am not feeling her career. I likely make double her salary and can likely triple her salary when the market gets better. I can pull attractive woman BUT I have never bagged a chick on that level. I don't trust woman that don't make as much money as me. Especially when you that pretty lol.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sort of in response to Autistic Hollemon.

He's right that American women and Non-American women are different.

But the differences are only "skin" deep, no pun intended.
  • PYTs (:sitdown: ) and Cougars/Milfs/GILFS
  • PAWGs, PAAGs, PALGs, BAWGS (lol)
  • Indians, Persians, Ay-rabs
  • ADOS, Caribbean, African, Afro Latinas, Afro+whatevers
  • Mixed/Biracial, Lt skinded, Medium, Dark Skin
  • Conservatives, Badu's, Hood Rats..
  • GEDs and PhD's
  • Chicks in a different country, FOB Chicks from a different country, and 2nd generations
  • Bust Downs and Pageant Winners
I argue that 95% of the BS that comes with trying to run up in, schedule dates, long term date, live with - is all the same.

All of it.

The grass ain't greener anywhere. As a long time passport bro, race mixer, miscegenator, and habitual line stepper...It's all packaging, but the product is the same.

I've checked off damn near everything on my bucket list.

I'm not saying you shouldn't travel, especially if you're young and in shape, but also if you ain't.

Same with dating outside of your culture/race or whatever.

But these hoes, by genetics and by culture, are gonna try your patience.

You gon' learn the phrase "Bring yo azz on" and "How many times did I tell you" in all of its permutations.

And the 1-5% of stuff that's different, is rarely good in a positive way.

If you are lucky enough to find a broad that you like to deal with, after you done hit it 100 times+, you're a lucky man.

Her BS is tolerable, and apparently your BS is tolerable to her as well.
Yup

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
It’s really not what you do for them. It’s how you make them feel. Planning dates, paying for stuff, going on trips is not enough.

Especially if you are a person who plans things anyway. Then it doesn’t matter if you plan dates because you do that anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really not what you do for them. It’s how you make them feel. Planning dates, paying for stuff, going on trips is not enough.

Especially if you are a person who plans things anyway. Then it doesn’t matter if you plan dates because you do that anyway.
correct

it's ALL how you make them feel....

nothing else matters....