Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm happy I'm done with apps, done with the dating game.

I thank the good Lord daily.

I remember on my wedding day her dad speech telling his daughter to submit to me and respect me, and don't do anything to bring shame to me or them.

I'm sorry African culture is the goat yeah I had to pay a bride price but it was worth it.

My wife bows when she brings me food or a drink .

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I fukkin give up. Dealing w women still obviously but I got to let go this idea of actually having a quality companion of redeeming virtues and qualities. Got a new smash set up this weekend that I’m barely excited for hopefully she knocks it out the park. I think what my plan is going to be is to go back w one of my ex’s I just don’t know/care which one it will be and then just periodically have a side option or two and keep it pushing if you have what u perceive as true love get a stronghold on that mf cus that shyt is becoming more rare by the day

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I fukkin give up. Dealing w women still obviously but I got to let go this idea of actually having a quality companion of redeeming virtues and qualities. Got a new smash set up this weekend that I’m barely excited for hopefully she knocks it out the park. I think what my plan is going to be is to go back w one of my ex’s I just don’t know/care which one it will be and then just periodically have a side option or two and keep it pushing if you have what u perceive as true love get a stronghold on that mf cus that shyt is becoming more rare by the day
What happened?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
What happened?
Honestly just a broken heart. Still fukked up over a girl I had a falling out w Summer ‘22 and I’ve been in relationships and mad women since then, but I still find myself hung up on her from time to time. It’s not as frequent as it used to be but sleepless nights like these don’t help. I want her back but I’m not delusional that bridge is likely burned for good so now I have to deal w those consequences by dealing w this shytty dating pool I’ve allowed myself. I can get w the real conventional good girls but they bore the tf out of me I need a girl w some edge to match my speed just a lil and failed toxic relationships go w the territory but I’ve just taken too many on the chin to realistically take another relationship serious. It’s like this every 6-8 years I find a woman I’m absolutely enamored w and it falls apart then I may or may not get in a relationship and if I do I’m still thinking of the old girl 2-3 relationships after then rinse and repeat but the heart breaks have hurt more significantly w time to the point I can’t stomach that kind of feeling anymore.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
. the issue is men plan for the future. When it comes to hoes take that shyt day by day and enjoy the ride and don't invest anything you can't lose. Plan the future FOR YOURSELF because that's the only thing promised lol. Women should be a bonus when y'all around each other but ain't our job to remove their agency (nor be victim to it)

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I remember on my wedding day her dad speech telling his daughter to submit to me and respect me, and don't do anything to bring shame to me or them.

I'm sorry African culture is the goat yeah I had to pay a bride price but it was worth it.

What country is she from?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly just a broken heart. Still fukked up over a girl I had a falling out w Summer ‘22 and I’ve been in relationships and mad women since then, but I still find myself hung up on her from time to time. It’s not as frequent as it used to be but sleepless nights like these don’t help. I want her back but I’m not delusional that bridge is likely burned for good so now I have to deal w those consequences by dealing w this shytty dating pool I’ve allowed myself. I can get w the real conventional good girls but they bore the tf out of me I need a girl w some edge to match my speed just a lil and failed toxic relationships go w the territory but I’ve just taken too many on the chin to realistically take another relationship serious. It’s like this every 6-8 years I find a woman I’m absolutely enamored w and it falls apart then I may or may not get in a relationship and if I do I’m still thinking of the old girl 2-3 relationships after then rinse and repeat but the heart breaks have hurt more significantly w time to the point I can’t stomach that kind of feeling anymore.

Live life do what you enjoy don't think about it and poof. You owe no one anything.

Before I met my wife I was talking to this girl and we went out like five times
.I always felt like I had to make the first move etc. so meh once I met my wife and things were going well I just stopped communication with the other chick

Back in the day I'd feel bad not anymore

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Better than your previous situation :manny:

Overall she fit my basis. In shape, big t*ts, makes money but her being way too emotional had her thinking of things that I was not actually doing. It was weird. Lol she admitted she wanted us to move together to make the proposal happen faster :beli:.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Overall she fit my basis. In shape, big t*ts, makes money but her being way too emotional had her thinking of things that I was not actually doing. It was weird. Lol she admitted she wanted us to move together to make the proposal happen faster :beli:.
That’s old news fam. No need to discuss her further

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

This is probably the move I'm most likely going to do, once I've got my stuff sorted.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Is a bar and grill a good place for a first date?

They serve burgers, pizza, fries, beer, wings, stuff like that.